SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion

Post by katea Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:43 am

I don't see it. Lancecorning do you know if JP is back to work? I have friends and Mon. will be the first day back. I hear lots of stories of job loss.

katea

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion

Post by BachfanNY Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:36 pm

They both look amazing!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by lancecorning Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Both were back to work on Wednesday morning, Katea.

lancecorning

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Ashley and JP's wedding will air Sunday 12/16 from 9 - 11 PM Eastern on ABC :Woah-hoo: Chris Harrison will officiate the wedding :Smiley:

Here's the press release from ABC Media Net

ABC CORDIALLY INVITES YOU TO THE WEDDING OF ASHLEY HEBERT
AND J.P. ROSENBAUM, ON "THE BACHELORETTE: ASHLEY AND J.P.'S WEDDING," AIRING SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16

"The Bachelorette" Couple Will Celebrate Their Union with a Spectacular Event, With Chris Harrison Officiating the Wedding

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum, the second "Bachelorette" couple to ever walk down the aisle, will share a dramatic new chapter of their love story with millions of viewers and Bachelor Nation when ABC televises their much anticipated wedding on "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding," airing on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Additionally, the happy couple has requested that Chris Harrison officiate the wedding. Since they met and fell in love on "The Bachelorette," it just felt right to them that Chris should also marry them.

The couple, who became engaged in beautiful, exotic Fiji at the end of Ashley's edition of "The Bachelorette" in August 2010, will let viewers in on all the exciting festivities - from her dress fitting for her dazzling custom-made gown to Ashley and J.P. planning the big day with their wedding planner. Then it's on to their bachelor and bachelorette parties, and the next stage of their romantic journey with a beautiful wedding ceremony in the perfect location.

Past "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" couples, stars and participants (to be announced at a later date) will be on the guest list to help the couple celebrate, along with their families and friends.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are executive producers. The special will be broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

"The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online. For more information on "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding" please visit ABC.com.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by lancecorning Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:26 pm

I don't know. I think there's a resemblance. I wouldn't kick either out, in any case.

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Page 36 11-9-210

giggling

lancecorning

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Can you imagine....putting aside those who have come before them...what a lucky couple this is! Two people, who simply had a sense of adventure and were a bit lucky in the gene pool lottery, took advantage of a fun experience that was offered. And now, millions love them and they will have a televised wedding of their dreams. Never in a million years do I think they ever imagined it would end up this way. Good for them! May they live long and prosper!

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by sherry vercoe Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:43 am

A fairy tale that really did come true. I have marked my calendar for Dec. 16th already. Can't wait. Nice to watch a real love story from meeting to getting married.
Wishing them all the best and so excited to share the moment with them. A true love story.

sherry vercoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:45 am

So exciting! I can't wait!!! cheerleader
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by katea Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:07 am

Thanks! Thinking of everyone east!
I can't wait !!! High clap

katea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion

+71
skitts
Peppermom
MissLittle
KikiLove
dw_a_mom