SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 25 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:26 pm

ironcat wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:On a SHA Facebook page response on the "J & P twirling" thread somewhere between comment 325 and 360 there's a long comment that mentions that Canadians heard Bubba at the end bad-mouthing Minnesota and Jeremiah. Anyone know anything about that? It's the only place I've seen it mentioned.

Here's the comment;

Cheri Kopveiler Have any of you noticed that you never heard Jeremiah use bad language during the show? He spoke freely about his faith, he complimented, He never disrespected Paige or any of the guys in the house, he extended his compassion to Little Shaun when his horse died, to Andy, and yes to Bubba. (He continually spoke well of Bubba, yet I never heard Bubba say anything nice about him) You haters saw what the producers wanted you to. Jeremiah is much too nice to say it, but if any of you had any intelligence, you would see what puppets you all are. The producers had to work like *&## to make him look bad so you wouldn't see that he was the clear choice for Paige from day one...their chemistry was pretty hard to hide. They worked pretty darn hard to make Bubba look perfect. You can bet they manufactured his "intuition" garbage about looking into Paiges eyes. Funny, the Canadian viewers heard Bubba at the end badmouthing Jeremiah and Minnesota. Its a show. Do you think they would have let it be over from the beginning? Of course Paige had to say things and keep the show going. Say all you want, but you are the ones who are stupid, not them. They are joyfully and wonderfully blessed with a love you haters will never understand. Their relationship is one orchestrated by the Lord, and nothing is going to ruin that...so give it up already!

Found more info. Apparently in the trailers at the end Bubba said "who want to live there {Minnesota} it's so cold there you can't even piss outside your front door." Still not sure if it was just Canada or everyone that could see this.

Lovely. Well, maybe Paige can piss in the cowboy boots he "bought" her instead. :hidingchair rofl

Ah, that was my good laugh for the day! rotfl I'm surprised Mr Perfect would say "piss" . You know, in watching it I don't think I ever heard Bubba make any comment about Jeremiah, good or bad? Of course we here Jeremiah talking favorably in regard to Bubba, actually I think all the guys did, never said a bad thing about him. Wow, he really must be perfect. :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 25 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by RealityEscape Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:20 pm

mome2jk wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:On a SHA Facebook page response on the "J & P twirling" thread somewhere between comment 325 and 360 there's a long comment that mentions that Canadians heard Bubba at the end bad-mouthing Minnesota and Jeremiah. Anyone know anything about that? It's the only place I've seen it mentioned.

Here's the comment;

Cheri Kopveiler Have any of you noticed that you never heard Jeremiah use bad language during the show? He spoke freely about his faith, he complimented, He never disrespected Paige or any of the guys in the house, he extended his compassion to Little Shaun when his horse died, to Andy, and yes to Bubba. (He continually spoke well of Bubba, yet I never heard Bubba say anything nice about him) You haters saw what the producers wanted you to. Jeremiah is much too nice to say it, but if any of you had any intelligence, you would see what puppets you all are. The producers had to work like *&## to make him look bad so you wouldn't see that he was the clear choice for Paige from day one...their chemistry was pretty hard to hide. They worked pretty darn hard to make Bubba look perfect. You can bet they manufactured his "intuition" garbage about looking into Paiges eyes. Funny, the Canadian viewers heard Bubba at the end badmouthing Jeremiah and Minnesota. Its a show. Do you think they would have let it be over from the beginning? Of course Paige had to say things and keep the show going. Say all you want, but you are the ones who are stupid, not them. They are joyfully and wonderfully blessed with a love you haters will never understand. Their relationship is one orchestrated by the Lord, and nothing is going to ruin that...so give it up already!

Found more info. Apparently in the trailers at the end Bubba said "who want to live there {Minnesota} it's so cold there you can't even piss outside your front door." Still not sure if it was just Canada or everyone that could see this.

You know what's crazy about that comment is that Paige already lived in MN part time before she met Jeremiah because of her job. I am only able to watch this show online at CMT so I didn't see any trailers. I wonder what else was on there or if it was just that one. Also what the context was like if he was saying it to the camera alone or if he was in a group of people kidding around. I can't believe the producers would put that in there if it was mean spirited with the way they let him tell her he knew her heart belonged with JJ and was a "hero" edit.

Facebook said it was while the credits were rolling after the finale. I remember him being on screen but didn't catch the verbal.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:24 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Here's the comment;

Is it bad I make comments like this too even though I already live in Minnesota? I rag on the cold weather and other things about this state all the time. I'm again not seeing what the big deal is. I rag on other places in the U.S. too. It's all in good fun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Max64 wrote:
ironcat wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Here's the comment;

Lovely. Well, maybe Paige can piss in the cowboy boots he "bought" her instead. :hidingchair rofl

Ah, that was my good laugh for the day! rotfl I'm surprised Mr Perfect would say "piss" . You know, in watching it I don't think I ever heard Bubba make any comment about Jeremiah, good or bad? Of course we here Jeremiah talking favorably in regard to Bubba, actually I think all the guys did, never said a bad thing about him. Wow, he really must be perfect. :giggle:

I was trying to recall what the guys said about Jeremiah too. Seems like there was some discussion after the gym day; and Big Shaun and Bubba MIGHT have said something while they were waiting to see Jeremiah come back from truck. It does seem like all the guys have been a bit quiet either positive or negative - but that might be normal too - since "he got the girl". I don't think they hold the fight against him as bad - they are more likely to be critical about the day he didn't go the gym -- IN MY OPINION. And Bubba's comments have been addressed to Paige mostly. There are some tweets inviting for visits and he says yes, but saying is harder than doing. Jeremiah would be the kind of a guy a "guy's guy" wouldn't appreciate as much as more sensitive types. That's why the fight was actually saying - yup - I can fight too was actually good". I'm rambling here. Would like to know if there are quotes about Jeremiah from the other guys?

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:36 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:
ironcat wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Here's the comment;

I was trying to recall what the guys said about Jeremiah too. Seems like there was some discussion after the gym day; and Big Shaun and Bubba MIGHT have said something while they were waiting to see Jeremiah come back from truck. It does seem like all the guys have been a bit quiet either positive or negative - but that might be normal too - since "he got the girl". I don't think they hold the fight against him as bad - they are more likely to be critical about the day he didn't go the gym -- IN MY OPINION. And Bubba's comments have been addressed to Paige mostly. There are some tweets inviting for visits and he says yes, but saying is harder than doing. Jeremiah would be the kind of a guy a "guy's guy" wouldn't appreciate as much as more sensitive types. That's why the fight was actually saying - yup - I can fight too was actually good". I'm rambling here. Would like to know if there are quotes about Jeremiah from the other guys?

Big Shaun did say a few things after the gym date, nothing bad, just he needed to grow a set and put on his big boy panties, nothing out of the ordinary for a typical dude to say. Little Shaun said Jeremiah always has a tendency to choke, and that he think too much and analyzes everything to much. And then the comments about the gym date, being down and moody, I think Joey said something about it too. Todd was really the only one that I remember saying he thought he should stay over Jeremiah. It did seem like most of the guys like Jeremiah, though we never heard Bubba mention anything about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Max64 wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:
ironcat wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Here's the comment;

Big Shaun did say a few things after the gym date, nothing bad, just he needed to grow a set and put on his big boy panties, nothing out of the ordinary for a typical dude to say. Little Shaun said Jeremiah always has a tendency to choke, and that he think too much and analyzes everything to much. And then the comments about the gym date, being down and moody, I think Joey said something about it too. Todd was really the only one that I remember saying he thought he should stay over Jeremiah. It did seem like most of the guys like Jeremiah, though we never heard Bubba mention anything about him.

We do know Jeremiah spent time with Donny and Big Shaun gave him his camo outfit. Joey was on his chat and Todd has "regretted" his combine date comments so we can tell they certainly don't consider him like Landon. So we know some of them stayed in touch after the show which says something. Jeremiah also said he and Bubba once talked about that it might come down to them at the finale because they were alike but more based on where they live. So several liked him but Bubba would have been the go to guy. Didn't little Shaun say Bubba was like his dad and Jeremiah was like his brother? that says a lot too. Glad Paige wasn't looking for a dad!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:33 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:
ironcat wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Here's the comment;

We do know Jeremiah spent time with Donny and Big Shaun gave him his camo outfit. Joey was on his chat and Todd has "regretted" his combine date comments so we can tell they certainly don't consider him like Landon. So we know some of them stayed in touch after the show which says something. Jeremiah also said he and Bubba once talked about that it might come down to them at the finale because they were alike but more based on where they live. So several liked him but Bubba would have been the go to guy. Didn't little Shaun say Bubba was like his dad and Jeremiah was like his brother? that says a lot too. Glad Paige wasn't looking for a dad!

Sort of off topic, but on the photo the guys gave Little Shaun, Jeremiah had the best inscription (yes I paused, get a life, jlccaz) he wrote something like "Little Brother, if you run your life, like you run your mouth, you'll be fine" or something to that effect. Those last 8 guys or so seemed close, across the board, even where there were conflicts along the way, don't you think.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:22 am

[quote="jlccaz"]
RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:
ironcat wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Here's the comment;

Sort of off topic, but on the photo the guys gave Little Shaun, Jeremiah had the best inscription (yes I paused, get a life, jlccaz) he wrote something like "Little Brother, if you run your life, like you run your mouth, you'll be fine" or something to that effect. Those last 8 guys or so seemed close, across the board, even where there were conflicts along the way, don't you think. [/quote

Oh my gosh, you were able to pick that up?!! I'm impressed :Woah-hoo: I've often wondered what they wrote on that, thanks for the info. I agree though that the last group of guys were all good guys, they all spoke highly of each other, and that contributed to the show being enjoyable to watch. A change from the catfights on The Bachelor. I think they liked Landon too, but just knew he wasn't for Paige.

I didn't know that about Big Shaun giving him his camo, that was sweet. He definitely was an intriguing fella, and made the show interesting. I loved in the episode when it went down to the final 4, he was wearing boots on the elimination night. City boy gone redneck! I knew Donny and JJ were friends in the house, and wouldn't doubt that the reason Paige sent Donny home so early was because of that friendship, could have been a tough situation for Jeremiah, especially after listening to their radio interview the other day.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:02 am

Big Shaun is adorable. He talks thinks acts even looks a little like my younger brother. I believed everything he said about just about everything. He was blunt and real, and damn attractive when around Paige one on one. Not sure what his j-o-b is at this point. But he cracked me up again and again. "I'm right here guys." Hilarious.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:08 am

jlccaz wrote:Big Shaun is adorable. He talks thinks acts even looks a little like my younger brother. I believed everything he said about just about everything. He was blunt and real, and damn attractive when around Paige one on one. Not sure what his j-o-b is at this point. But he cracked me up again and again. "I'm right here guys." Hilarious.
Don't know what he's up to, but he did say he would do another reality stint if the opportunity presents itself. I also read on his LiveChat on the SHA FB page, that he was moving to Arizona. I'm guessing he has a new job out west.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:24 am

jlccaz wrote:Big Shaun is adorable. He talks thinks acts even looks a little like my younger brother. I believed everything he said about just about everything. He was blunt and real, and damn attractive when around Paige one on one. Not sure what his j-o-b is at this point. But he cracked me up again and again. "I'm right here guys." Hilarious.

Yes, Big Shaun was great! I laughed so hard at the "I'm right here guys". Actually that whole date was funny, drinking wine out of the bottle, and he was loving it! I don't think I've ever heard so many bleeps during PI's! He needed Rosetta Stone Hillbilly edition rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:41 am

Big Shaun CRACKED ME UP. What I liked about him is that he said what was on his mind, even at his own expense. He made fun of himself too. This makes a good reality show character.

Hey guys, I'm right here! :hidingchair 😆

I'd never date him but I really enjoyed him being on the show. His story arc felt contrived and producer driven but that's ok, it was entertaining, which was the whole point.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+40
jlccaz
umngirl
mome2jk
draven31
NadjaM