SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Admin Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:55 pm

TampaBayRN wrote:
CarrieA wrote:Jeremiah just posted this on his FB page. :Frown: Poor guy, people can be so mean about things they know nothing about! BUT in reading it he mentioned a wife? Hahahaha.

Well! I'm wishing you all a good night ! I believe I have read enough trash written about me for the evening! You can only get so much anger mail in my inbox ha ha ha too bad they didn't get to see what the guys saw in the house! Funny how you can be portrayed anyway! Sooooo I'm just excited to be here! And I'm remodeling my house! : ) cows! Milking... Tonight ! Wife. back to farm! LA 6 years ohh wait did I edit out of order? I guess there can only be one good one in the finale ; ) Jeremiah james the villain? I'm actually okay with that! Smiley mwahhh ha ha ha ha MWAH Ha HA Haaaaa good night all hope your having a great night!

Freudian slip?? rotfl

I think we all know the truth .... and since I'm Team Jeremiah, since Day One, YAY ! ..... Love this couple, and I will be happy to watch their love grow and grow ! thumbsup :bigsmile:

welcomeyall TampaBayRN! Glad you're here! :Hi!!:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by dee Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:57 pm

welcomesign stuckinsc and TampaBayRN!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:02 am

dee wrote: welcomesign stuckinsc and TampaBayRN!

ditto 👋 welcomebanner
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacey253 Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:08 am

Love_Me wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Kacey253

Great Catch! I blew this screencap up. IMO it looks like a white flower? Maybe it is a ring?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Love_Me for blowing up the cap I was looking at! I'm even more convinced he is holding something. I just don't know what!

Kacey253

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:16 am

stuckinsc wrote:I actually felt bad for him with that post. He seems to have a pretty good humor about this whole thing, so it must have gotten really bad for him to post that.

I actually found this site because of Sweet Home Alabama, I read another site and most there were anti-Jeremiah, so I wanted to find out if I was the only one who thought that he and Paige seemed to click the best. It was nice to find y'all.

As I watched this season unspoiled I saw Paige fall for Jeremiah, fall in lust with Shaun B and try to fall for Bubba. The heart wants what it wants and I think Paige's heart wants Jeremiah, so that is good enough for me. Bubba is awesome and I hope that he gets his own season with women who might be a little older and ready to settle down on the ranch with him.

Welcome1 stuckinsc!! Great first post!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:33 am

Hey,
First post. Love this show. I have been hoping for Jeremiah since the beginning and do believe he does gets picked especially after reading through this site.

However, tonight I was bored and watched the very first episode which I happened to have recorded and noticed one scene that I have yet to see aired. Its definitely a cowboy and Paige with a sunset behind them and the cowboy (which you can tell is Bubba) gets down on one knee and Paige seemed quite happy. Has anyone noticed this scene? Any thoughts on it?

Sorry if its already been discussed, I did my best to see if anyone mentioned it before.

This show seems so much classier then The Bachelor. I cant see them having Bubba get down on one knee if its not him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:06 am

calhal wrote:Hey,
First post. Love this show. I have been hoping for Jeremiah since the beginning and do believe he does gets picked especially after reading through this site.

However, tonight I was bored and watched the very first episode which I happened to have recorded and noticed one scene that I have yet to see aired. Its definitely a cowboy and Paige with a sunset behind them and the cowboy (which you can tell is Bubba) gets down on one knee and Paige seemed quite happy. Has anyone noticed this scene? Any thoughts on it?

Sorry if its already been discussed, I did my best to see if anyone mentioned it before.

This show seems so much classier then The Bachelor. I cant see them having Bubba get down on one knee if its not him.

:Welcome callhal!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:23 am

calhal wrote:Hey,

Yes, Bubba seems to propose early on the beach sometime before the finale kind of like Landon did. hmmm And I assume, like Landon's proposal, it was producer induced for drama. Rolling Eyes And I also assume she put off her answer to Bubba like she did with Landon and will tell him at the final elimination ceremony that she's turning down his proposal.

Paige is wearing this dress and in a new commercial (that I'm uploading) you can see her on the beach in this dress.

This is also the dress that Paige is wearing standing in front of her house and talking about how in love she is from the first preview through the preview at end of episode 9.

And I guess if you're a Bubba fan and not seeing the love between Paige and Jeremiah you could interpret that she's talking about Bubba. But IMO she's definitely talking about Jeremiah.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] stuckinsc and TampaBayRN!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:09 am

Kacey253 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Kacey253

Great Catch! I blew this screencap up. IMO it looks like a white flower? Maybe it is a ring?

Thanks Love_Me for blowing up the cap I was looking at! I'm even more convinced he is holding something. I just don't know what!

Again, Great Find!

You know Paige did give an interview before the season started were she used the word fiance Now she might have been saying this in jest, but I believe her and Jeremiah will become enganged one day. JMO

ETA: I can't find that video right now.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:34 am

CarrieA wrote:Jeremiah just posted this on his FB page. :Frown: Poor guy, people can be so mean about things they know nothing about! BUT in reading it he mentioned a wife? Hahahaha.

Well! I'm wishing you all a good night ! I believe I have read enough trash written about me for the evening! You can only get so much anger mail in my inbox ha ha ha too bad they didn't get to see what the guys saw in the house! Funny how you can be portrayed anyway! Sooooo I'm just excited to be here! And I'm remodeling my house! : ) cows! Milking... Tonight ! Wife. back to farm! LA 6 years ohh wait did I edit out of order? I guess there can only be one good one in the finale ; ) Jeremiah james the villain? I'm actually okay with that! Smiley mwahhh ha ha ha ha MWAH Ha HA Haaaaa good night all hope your having a great night!

Freudian slip?? rotfl

He said WIFE!!! :sweetheart:
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:50 am

I'm thinking his email is laughlingly emphasizing how they eidted a lot out of order. We know the situation with Little Shaun was out of order; we know he didn't spring out of the hammock right after Paige talked - instead he sprung out only when the producers insisted the date was over and he stole another kiss. I hadn't thought about whether some of the words we hear him say to Paige could be an earlier time - if he's not facing her while he's talking it could be. I imagine he had great fun throwing in the part about wife. Wants to show a bit how mis-stating things can blow up. Jeremiah showed how polite, caring and compassionate he is so many times - hugs to others, little Shaun, Andy; first to offer a beer to Paige's friends, always saying goodbye to the guys sincerely, ability to verbalize his faith. Doesn't deserve the crap.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+40
jlccaz
umngirl
mome2jk
draven31
NadjaM