SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Tweets - No Discussion

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Tweets - No Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Tweets - No Discussion

Post by Iluvbachette Thu May 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Posted just a little earlier today on Twitter.

weets

5mBachelorette 8 Tweets - No Discussion - Page 7 Facebook_copy_normalPeople Water@PeopleWater
Back in action at the People Water office #teamjef http://ow.ly/i/DkGH

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Tweets - No Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Tweets - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu May 24, 2012 3:15 am

poohbear wrote:Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard
Just got instagram and still trying to figure it out.. Add me @emilygmaynard
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:52 am

Bachelorette 8 Tweets - No Discussion - Page 7 4aa8a050a5c511e1a92a1231381b6f02_7

doug_cartwright
Don't hate me @jefholm · 1 week ago

minzers
Awwee 2 of my favs!! @doug_cartwright @emilygmaynard such a fun trip!! #teamcartwrightholm #reversepolygamyitshot · 1 week ago

brockroyall
True love · 1 week ago

lovebylaura
2 of the best! Glad I was there to witness the love. · 1 week ago

doug_cartwright
@emilygmaynard · 1 day ago

anhthut
So @emilygmaynard chose jef?? · 1 day ago

breyden8
ooopss u guys gave it away!!! · 5 hours ago
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 am

guys. when you copy/past, can you include the date/hour please? this help. thanks :)

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Shelby wrote:guys. when you copy/past, can you include the date/hour please? this help. thanks :)

Twitter doesn't always give you the day and hour along with the tweets. Just a general reference point after the first hour is up followed by the amount of days after the first day.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Jef Holm ‏@jefholm - 2mins ago
Talking with quiet confidence will always beat screaming with obvious insecurity

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Via 6/14

Bachelorette 8 Tweets - No Discussion - Page 7 927bc13ab64311e180c9123138016265_7

jefholm Might as well 4h
Gate 7
6/14

jefholm TRON 1h

more airports

Bachelorette 8 Tweets - No Discussion - Page 7 41625f0ab65e11e1ab011231381052c0_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:38 am

Don't know if this has been posted:

People Water‏@PeopleWater

To truly love is to risk everything.. I <3 gamblers!!! #jertweet #wearethemovement

Collapse Reply
Retweet
Favorite

1 Retweet
3 Favorites
5:08 PM - 14 Jun 12via Twitter for iPhone · Details
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:09 pm

TWITTER 06-20-2012

-----Fan1 (took out part of their name for their privacy)
@jefholm Gossip Mags say you're a party animal with love on the rocks. Say it ain't so. #LovinTeamJem

‏@jefholm
-----Fan1 They're called gossip mags for a reason. I would love to know where they think I'm partying because I didn't get the invite!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Bachelorette 8 Tweets - No Discussion - Page 7 TW1

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Tweets - No Discussion - Page 7 TW2

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Tweets - No Discussion - Page 7 TW3

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Tweets - No Discussion

+8
Iluvbachette
nikkij_26
holls78
docnash14
noobsleuth