SELECT CONTENT

What Should Emily's Theme Song Be? - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Should Emily's Theme Song Be? - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: What Should Emily's Theme Song Be? - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Thanks jello, was just going to ask about Brad 2.0. So...no Train or Seal then? giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

What Should Emily's Theme Song Be? - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: What Should Emily's Theme Song Be? - Discussion

Post by Archer23 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:04 am

ninu wrote:I actually can't think of "theme songs" from other seasons... Help! scratch
Oh, c'mon! Who could forget "On the Wings of Love" for Jake's season? I'm still trying to get that song out of my head!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:05 am

Archer23 wrote:
ninu wrote:I actually can't think of "theme songs" from other seasons... Help! scratch
Oh, c'mon! Who could forget "On the Wings of Love" for Jake's season? I'm still trying to get that song out of my head!

Haha! Oh yeah....who could forget?!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 am

Sorry! I kinda erased that whole mess of a season from my mind ASAP! giggling :puke: :puke:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 am

LOL! Can't blame you a bit. That theme song is one of the only things I remember from that season, thank goodness!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:24 am

Speaking of themed seasons didn't they used to have them?

Andy's was an Officer and Gentlemen, Jake's was On the Wings of Love, and Matt's was London Calling.

What season did they stop doing this?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:43 am

Doats wrote:
shoepie wrote:I would like to see more genuine moments make the show such as we see in the outakes.

Playing a game on a group date like Tabu, Pictionary, Gestures or any parlor game where it is possible for the lead and viewers to see the personalities better.

Show real conversation on dates that include them talking about favorite movies, food or books they love. These are things normally discussed in the getting to know you stage; we know they must talk about things other than their "relationship."

Group date idea: have them all bring 5 small items from home that speak to who they are. No clothes but objects like a souvineer, something from nature or knick knack. Or give them money to shop for these before a group date. Have them displayed on a table and the bach or bachette has to choose 3 of the piles that call to them the most and the winners get uninterrupted alone time on that date.

clapping! Great ideas. Can you please text these to Emily's producers?

I don't tweet but it would be great if production could read suggestions here. It this thread gets too long with chatting about things off this topic it won't be of any value to them, however. Anyone have more suggestions?
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:46 am

Do you want me or Love_Me to make this thread a non-discussion thread with just suggestions to the producers? Then I can move the rest of the convos to a new discussion thread to talk about the suggestions? How does that sound?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:05 am

San wrote:Do you want me or Love_Me to make this thread a non-discussion thread with just suggestions to the producers? Then I can move the rest of the convos to a new discussion thread to talk about the suggestions? How does that sound?

That sounds like a good idea. Don't you think? If there is any hope they have some interest they are not going to wade through pages of chattinng to find a hidden gem. Hugesmile
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:08 am

shoepie wrote:
San wrote:Do you want me or Love_Me to make this thread a non-discussion thread with just suggestions to the producers? Then I can move the rest of the convos to a new discussion thread to talk about the suggestions? How does that sound?

That sounds like a good idea. Don't you think? If there is any hope they have some interest they are not going to wade through pages of chattinng to find a hidden gem. Hugesmile

Great plan! I am so sorry. I want to apologize because I think I started the off topic convo asking for a theme song. Love_Me will probably be able to make the new Non-Discussion thread and include just the suggestions in it so they won't have to go through tons of pages to find the really great suggestions you guys had! :Nod:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NittanyKenVB Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:14 pm

First cut is the deepest! ???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NittanyKenVB
NittanyKenVB

Male Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:35 pm

2nd time around... Sinatra .. Not Gaga

Last edited by Jeepers on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What Should Emily's Theme Song Be? - Discussion

+14
noobsleuth
nutty1
LoveDovez
Starshine_16
Jeepers