SELECT CONTENT

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by halfpintdynamite Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:08 pm

black_tears wrote:
halfpintdynamite wrote:
marloon wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Reid is and will always be my #1!!

Mine too, nutty.

Well, hi there, Marloon. It's been a long time. Good to see your name here. Used to talk with you on FORT so long ago. Jillian's season was the first time I ever learned that such boards exist. This one is ever so much better and more fun, thank goodness. I remember all too well how many hours and days I spent glued to my computer chair reading everything I could and looking at every screencap (especially Ry's) of Reid I could find. I guess you could say he's still my #1 too, but Chris L, JP and now Jef are right up there with him. They are all class-act beautiful men!

Can't wait til we get more in the next few episodes of Jef - he's been my #1 of the current group of bachelors ever since he rode up on that skateboard of his - there was such a dichotomy about him - quirky but mature, etc. Then he opened his mouth and smiled that smile, and I was totally smitten! So now I can add him to my favorite bachelors of all time - Reid, Chris L., JP, and Jef! Never thought TB franchise could have 4 such lovely men in a row (sorry, Ben fans, but I can't include Ben in this group, as I was totally disappointed in his season - he was so different than he was with Ashley - I liked him then, though for me he wasn't even close to the others)!

Hey you! Glad to see my old Reid FORT buddy posting again! bestbud!

Back at you, Black Tears! I'm equally glad to see you here as well! bestbud! :thismuch:

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 10 Jefem10

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me..Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. Shel Silverstein

"Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.-Marcel Proust
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Female Posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:08 am

<3 Reid
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Well here's how he approaches BP3: He doesnt do drama. He doesnt do kissing contests.

MusecMuse ‏@MusecMuse
@reidrosenthal1 Reid! You have watched Bachelor Pad, right? You do know what you would be getting yourself into, yeah?! xD #Drama

18h Reid Rosenthal Reid Rosenthal ‏@reidrosenthal1
@MusecMuse I don't do drama. I rise above it. You'll see
Hide conversation

Julia ‏@JuliaLee34
@reidrosenthal1 Definitely do it....just don't be stupid.

3 Jun Reid Rosenthal Reid Rosenthal ‏@reidrosenthal1

@JuliaLee34 I don't do kissing contests

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 pm

tigertiz wrote:Well here's how he approaches BP3: He doesnt do drama. He doesnt do kissing contests.

MusecMuse ‏@MusecMuse
@reidrosenthal1 Reid! You have watched Bachelor Pad, right? You do know what you would be getting yourself into, yeah?! xD #Drama

18h Reid Rosenthal Reid Rosenthal ‏@reidrosenthal1
@MusecMuse I don't do drama. I rise above it. You'll see
Hide conversation

Julia ‏@JuliaLee34
@reidrosenthal1 Definitely do it....just don't be stupid.

3 Jun Reid Rosenthal Reid Rosenthal ‏@reidrosenthal1

@JuliaLee34 I don't do kissing contests

If he doesn't do drama and kissing contests I guess he won't be there for very long!!!!!
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:48 pm

^^ That was my first thought too, but I think TPTB know how popular he is and will "help" him last a little longer. The one time I WON'T mind producer interference giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:55 am

mnmhughes wrote:^^ That was my first thought too, but I think TPTB know how popular he is and will "help" him last a little longer. The one time I WON'T mind producer interference giggling

We can only hope. giggling
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Yeah, Reid isn't going to last long, if he doesn't follow what the show wants. I am guessing Kalon will be gone first. However, who knows what 'twists' this show will do in order to have the outcome the producer wants.

Ed fits the show, due to being slick. Reid is too down to earth to lie/use a person.

I was hoping he would be teamed up with a great gal, but so far I don't care for any of them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:23 pm

I'm excited to watch reid and too repulsed to watch ed... this is going to be a tough show to figure out if i'll watch
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:45 pm

atem wrote:Yeah, Reid isn't going to last long, if he doesn't follow what the show wants. I am guessing Kalon will be gone first. However, who knows what 'twists' this show will do in order to have the outcome the producer wants.

Ed fits the show, due to being slick. Reid is too down to earth to lie/use a person.

I was hoping he would be teamed up with a great gal, but so far I don't care for any of them.

Yeah, not too excited about the women that will be on there so far. Think this may be another part of Reid's downfall on the show. Hopefully producers realize how many viewers they'll lose if they knock him off soon and "help" keep him on there a bit longer. :yes:
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Martinanne Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:10 pm

I can kind of see Reid with Rozlyn (if she will indeed be there). She got a rather bad edit when she was on the show for Jake's season, but some things I read/saw about her post-show convinced me she's not nearly so bad. She's certainly very pretty and with her coloring, she'd look great with Reid. She's a little bit older too, right? I know she has a child. They might make a good team.
Martinanne
Martinanne

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:15 pm

It will just be great to see Reid again on the tv screen. He has always been an all time favorite of mine. I have so much respect & admiration for him. :Nod:

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Methinks Reid isn't as stand up of a guy as I thought per the reunion rumors. no no

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+52
california90
GuardianAngel
melisma
ja1968
sbolduc