SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 51 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:56 pm

poohbear wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
poohbear wrote:Well, if RS is wrong on this, he better start to find a regular daytime job now.

He has been wrong about the outcome of this show twice. I don't see him going away anytime soon. Even if he ends up being wrong about somethings this season. JMO

Oh yeah, i know. But before, he didn't have this lawsuit there. With this lawsuit, the chance of him getting wrong info's just bigger and bigger as less and less "insiders" will give him info now..

This is what I don't understand. Obviously with MF going after RS with this lawsuit, they don't like the spoilers by RS. So how difficult could it be at this point for production to keep things from getting leaked? When they're down to F4 they can't possible have that many production, camera people on scene, as they do in the beginning that they couldn't control leaks. No one from the outside knows what hotel they're filming at, so it's not like you can be on a stake out. There have been no other postings on twitter of someone seeing Chris at the airport or at home, no pictures, only RS word. So I'm wondering where he gets his info? If it were some random person at the airport or on the street that saw Chris, I highly doubt that they would email RS exclusively, they'd snap a picture and tweet it to the world. Okay, I'll stop the rant now... duh

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Not to forget that Love_me and he had different sources scoop on the alleged Arie Cassie issue with Emily.
Someone was feeding him wrong info and he ate it up. He must have trusted that source. How many sources does he actually have that are in the know???
Wetpaint ran with that info as well.
However, wetpaint also had that interesting coincidence of their photographer being in Prague at exactly the same time as Arie and Emily were.
Still think that TPTB could be setting RS up big time.

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:10 pm

Max64 wrote:
poohbear wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
poohbear wrote:Well, if RS is wrong on this, he better start to find a regular daytime job now.

He has been wrong about the outcome of this show twice. I don't see him going away anytime soon. Even if he ends up being wrong about somethings this season. JMO

Oh yeah, i know. But before, he didn't have this lawsuit there. With this lawsuit, the chance of him getting wrong info's just bigger and bigger as less and less "insiders" will give him info now..

This is what I don't understand. Obviously with MF going after RS with this lawsuit, they don't like the spoilers by RS. So how difficult could it be at this point for production to keep things from getting leaked? When they're down to F4 they can't possible have that many production, camera people on scene, as they do in the beginning that they couldn't control leaks. No one from the outside knows what hotel they're filming at, so it's not like you can be on a stake out. There have been no other postings on twitter of someone seeing Chris at the airport or at home, no pictures, only RS word. So I'm wondering where he gets his info? If it were some random person at the airport or on the street that saw Chris, I highly doubt that they would email RS exclusively, they'd snap a picture and tweet it to the world. Okay, I'll stop the rant now... duh

my understanding is... let's see if i can express myself clearly. With the lawsuit there, he can't figure out what are the destinations for the season, who had the FIR, who had the rose on the group dates.. cause only those directly filming would know.
About who is in the F3 and F4, i don't think those are random people just saw stuff on the street, i think given the amount of years he's been doing this, he has a network across the country already, and those are actually the people that are reporting stuff back to him right now. Or people that were related to the show in the past, but not in contract with the show right now.
The info about how he knew Chris' the crier this season, i think he heard from Erica at that event, and Erica heard from Kalon. I think that's also how he knew about Kalon left the show by himself. Erica is not under contract to not say anything, RS can get whatever he wants out of her as long as she's willing to say them. Eventually, i think he will spoil who got the FIR or group date rose or whatever, but also through this path i think, the contestants are related somehow, a lot of them know past contestants before going on the show.

OK, someone let me know if my thinking's completely off. i find this interesting too! :Smiley:

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:12 pm

4health wrote:I was thinking if I was Chris' sister and he was eliminated I would not post about a "love story" after I knew he was eliminated. If I wanted to promote the site for whatever reason being the bachelor, wanting support him by watching whatever, I would have just posted "two weeks to go until premiere", "two weeks to watch everything unfold" etc......I guess my question is why would you post two days after the elimination on Friday night about a love story, knowing there isn't one with your brother. I find that very strange and I will wait until we know more....

Very interesting that is for sure :)

It could be that they don't know he has been eliminated yet. They might think he's still in the running.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 pm

pbmax wrote:
4health wrote:I was thinking if I was Chris' sister and he was eliminated I would not post about a "love story" after I knew he was eliminated. If I wanted to promote the site for whatever reason being the bachelor, wanting support him by watching whatever, I would have just posted "two weeks to go until premiere", "two weeks to watch everything unfold" etc......I guess my question is why would you post two days after the elimination on Friday night about a love story, knowing there isn't one with your brother. I find that very strange and I will wait until we know more....

It could be that they don't know he has been eliminated yet. They might think he's still in the running.

That's what I was saying. He may be eliminated but they are still holding onto him. Maybe he is this years Kacie B. and will reappear.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:42 pm

DMBFan wrote:
pbmax wrote:

That's what I was saying. He may be eliminated but they are still holding onto him. Maybe he is this years Kacie B. and will reappear.

or maybe they simply don't know that they're eliminated. remember Tenley said that the family thought she's the F1 when she wasn't cause she never told them either way. Technically, i think they're not allowed to tell anyone including their family..

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:44 pm

DMBFan wrote:
pbmax wrote:

If his sister has a fb page supporting Chris and she is well aware of this site, if he didn't call home himself, I'm sure she heard the news from RS like the rest of us. She follows all the Bach people on twitter, so it's highly unlikely she hasn't heard the news. Her over enthusiasm on fb is confusing to me

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:44 pm

That surprises me......just because if they are home right after HTD's, it would seem obvious. Maybe not so much with Tenley, as she was the F2.
If they want to keep it more a secret, they should place them in seclusion like on Survivor!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Is he 27 or 25? I saw on wet paint I think that he was 27, but RS says 25...

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Tue May 01, 2012 1:47 am

I love your thoughts...
I agreed.. very strange indeed and I wanna know more..
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Tue May 01, 2012 1:54 am

Love_Me wrote:

I agreed.
Do you think one of MF crew or somebody sent wrong spoiler to RS about Chris elimination? I meant obviously MF doesn't like RS and by giving RS a wrong spoiler can put RS credibility in jeopardy.
It is weird that Chris's sister (Renee) gave us some sort of hints from her twitter that Chris is still in the love journey with Em..
If I were Renee, I wouldn't have done that.. What's the purpose?
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Tue May 01, 2012 1:58 am

poohbear wrote:

my understanding is... let's see if i can express myself clearly. With the lawsuit there, he can't figure out what are the destinations for the season, who had the FIR, who had the rose on the group dates.. cause only those directly filming would know.
About who is in the F3 and F4, i don't think those are random people just saw stuff on the street, i think given the amount of years he's been doing this, he has a network across the country already, and those are actually the people that are reporting stuff back to him right now. Or people that were related to the show in the past, but not in contract with the show right now.
The info about how he knew Chris' the crier this season, i think he heard from Erica at that event, and Erica heard from Kalon. I think that's also how he knew about Kalon left the show by himself. Erica is not under contract to not say anything, RS can get whatever he wants out of her as long as she's willing to say them. Eventually, i think he will spoil who got the FIR or group date rose or whatever, but also through this path i think, the contestants are related somehow, a lot of them know past contestants before going on the show.

OK, someone let me know if my thinking's completely off. i find this interesting too! :Smiley:

Also I think once he gets info on who the bachelors are and where they work, he makes an effort to gain sources surrounding that particular bachelor. Whether it be family members or people in the office where they work. Those people are the ones who can confirm who has been sent home by alerting RS to when they returned home. So, if someone in Chris or Ryan's office, who are not on contract, can tell RS that they are back home or that they called to say they were returning to work next week, he could deduce that they were the eliminated contestant. He works just how the paparazzi work. Having sources at airports, restaurants, and the workplaces of the contestants once they have been identified. He still needs the contestant or a crew member to give the private detailed info on what happens on the dates, how the lead is feeling, etc. However, for eliminations he can get the info the way I mentioned.

pbmax wrote:

Very interesting that is for sure Smiley

His sister follows Fleis, Millsy, RS, Wetpaint and all the other bachelor related websites. She would have known before she posted on twitter & FB this morning that RS spoiled that Chris was cut. So, she would know it was a possibility even if she hadn't yet been able to speak with Chris or anyone in Chicago to know he was home. In fact she even tweeted to Millsy that she had sex-panther perfume for Millsy on the HTD last week but, Millsy didn't show up. She tweeted that and, for people who don't read spoilers and her being under contract, that was spoiling the fact of Chris' HTD.

I thought it was odd too that she tweeted about the love story beginning in light of her brother being eliminated. Plus, for the first time her first major tweeting about Chris being on the show happening now after he's supposed to be eliminated. Prior to that her only tweet on the subject was April 4 which was a retweet of someone else's tweet. However, if she knows Chris' is sad but, okay and she really likes Emily, she may just want Emily to find love even if it isn't with her brother. Kind of the way Nikki's family was on her HTD about Ben if he didn't pick her. She may be a huge Bachelor/ette fan and enjoys the show and the love stories period, and her brother being on the show was a bonus for her. She also may want to rally fans to get into the season and make Chris a fan favorite, even though she knows he gets cut, so he has the potential to be the Bachelor. However, I think she could have done all those things by simply hyping the premiere date or getting the chance to see Chris on tv versus hyping the love story beginning. She even could have posted that Emily centered new premiere video if she didn't want the day to pass without some ambiguous update that didn't reveal any reaction to Chris being cut. However, without any info from Charlotte paz or friends/family/co-workers of Chris about him not beng home we have to assume RS is correct. :greenman:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5