SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:49 pm

I love the outfit! I think she looks good especially in those latest pictures .....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:10 pm

atem wrote:I think the problem is the color on the bottom vs the top and then the necklace didn't help. However, I think it would have worked with the same color on the bottom.

You guys weren't kidding about Melissa and Ali. Both looked like they don't like each other.

I don't think it was that they don't like each other, but that they don't really KNOW each other. laugh out loud. Other than both being from the Bach franchise and maybe seeing each other once or twice at the same event, they really don't know each other beyond that. Probably neither could have cared less about taking a pic together and it was I assume the photogs telling them to stand together for some pics, and we see the awkward results. rotfl
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:33 am

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 12 FFN_flynet_bachelorette_062411_DS_RR_exc_50519487
Gossipbucket.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:59 am

Wow, you guys can be pretty snarky when it comes to Ali's career. She's no different than all the other bach people, trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:34 am

Her career is fine. The snark is about how she is choosing to be dressed in public.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:20 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Amberish wrote:Her career is fine. The snark is about how she is choosing to be dressed in public.

I'm okay with the fashion snark but if i remember correctly, people on here were blaming her for the ali/roberto breakup. That she was all gaga for Hollywood/pursuing her own interests; and he was this good, simple man that wanted to stay away from the spotlight. In that sense, she's no different than any other bach contestant/lead (except Brad, he already had money/career) - they all want attention, money and fame...that's partly why they go on the show in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:47 pm

Not an Ali fan never have been but don't blame her for taking advantage of opportunities although she did not come clean about the camera career being the real goal all along. I cannot respect that but again never thought too much of her pre, during, post Roberto. I just think she is a bit fake and yes many of them are with a few wonderful exceptions. I do and always felt Ali has absolutely no fashion sense! The Roberto breakup did not change my opinion at all. In fact in hindsight of her top guys, I think Frank was the best fit for her not Roberto or Chris. JMO and said it many times in here and sticking to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Ali who?

Sorry... just beating the rush... :winkie:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Ali Fedotowsky‏@AliFedotowsky
Such a great hike today with @AshleyAJones & @Amy_Davidson Loved our girl talk :) xoxo http://pic.twitter.com/CGkvtkLd

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 12 ArHs8SKCMAE1DUS
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:20 pm

I watched the show and thought Ali did very well. Good for her. If any of them can get something out of being on TB then I say good for them. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by prettyinpink Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:51 pm

I saw bits and pieces of the show, and I didn't enjoy it. I thought she was way too giggly, but after a few episodes that might change. I am sure she was nervous, and just getting use to the cameras. JMO

"I am a fangirlie and proud of it"
prettyinpink
prettyinpink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702