SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Thinking that does not look like a group photo of BFF's!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by prettyinpink Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Their cat eyes are scaring me!!!!! LOL

"I am a fangirlie and proud of it"
prettyinpink
prettyinpink

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:36 pm

nutty1 wrote:Thinking that does not look like a group photo of BFF's!
LMAO x 1000. Could they be more awkward together? Seriously. Give it a rest, Ali!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:39 pm

ironcat wrote:When I hear that Roberto is competing on BP or signed on to be the next Bachelor, I'll reevaluate my opinion of him regarding seeking fame. Until then, speculation that it COULD happen, doesn't make it any closer to the truth of the matter. OTOH, we know that Ali is seeking a career in front of the cameras, although she claimed for months that she wasn't, just wanted to be married and live a quiet life away from Hollywood. She's entitled to change her mind, if that's what she did, vs just keeping her real aspirations under wraps until after she and Roberto broke up. Personally, I don't see why the acknowledgement that Ali is now interested in fame must be tempered/excused by the claim that Roberto is as well. I thought it was pretty much confirmed that their divergent views on the matter contributed to their breakup.

And not EVERY contestant from the show tries to milk the fame for all it's worth. Some actually had jobs/careers before getting involved with the franchise, who end up going back to them. For the ones who really didn't, or were unfulfilled and tried to take advantage of the fametrain, I can't say I blame them, but they all have the option of walking away. Some choose not to.

I also don't buy that, in this day and age, every single person who applies to go on a reality show is seeking fame and attention. It's so commonplace nowadays, and many just want to do it for a temporary adventure. And I daresay that some, once they actually get a taste of the intrusiveness of fame, realize that it's not particularly appealing, and limit their future involvement in it. Roberto happened to "win" his one venture into the genre, and as such, no longer had the option to step away totally even if he wanted to, especially since his fiancee clearly didn't want to.

Although I can understand why we --- those of us that spend far too much time focused on the Bachelor, and perhaps other reality shows --- might believe otherwise, I disagree that it is commonplace nowawadays and, instead, consider it the exception.

I do agree that some do walk away from their reality show notoriety. I just don't think Roberto is one of those. He just has a different swagger about him, a different way of trying to remain relevant, than does, lets say, Graham Bunn or Jesse Csincsak.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 pm

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 14 154579_643849054386_21500754_33019510_99280829_n

Ali Fedotowsky

How am I supposed to concentrate on an interview when there's a Ms. Pac Man machine in the green room?!?! So much fun!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Ali looks cute in that picture - love her hair and her outfit. Smiley :hidingchair
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:52 pm

San wrote:Ali looks cute in that picture - love her hair and her outfit. :) MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 14 2613681145

I think she looks really pretty too! MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 14 771730417
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:Ali looks cute in that picture - love her hair and her outfit. Smiley MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 14 2613681145

I think she looks really pretty too! MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 14 771730417

:Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:17 pm

polka dots on polka dots! Yes she looks super cute and happy!
:trampoline:
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:24 pm

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 14 3889_1335372676
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:27 pm

San wrote:MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 14 3889_1335372676

Who is he if you don't mind my asking?
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:32 pm

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 14 3aebb36-standard_full

Tiffany Chou Shark Tooth Necklace
from Ali Fedotowsky

https://opensky.com/alifedotowsky/product/tiffany-chou-shark-tooth-neclace?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=members&utm_campaign=MME%204-24
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702