SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:05 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:I read her blog the other day talking about the Carly/Kirk fiasco and found it interesting how she talked about Frank , her F3.  She definitley made it seem like Frank would have been her final pick if he had stayed and not ditched her to go home for another girl. She said she was lucky he didn't stay because she found her now fiancee Kevin Manno (who seems really similar to Frank).  But what about Roberto? No mention of him or the fact that she claimed after the show she knew it was him all along. This is a perfect example of flip flopping stories and why we can't trust anything that comes out of the leads mouths IMO.  I just love (sarcasm) how these people minimize their relationships after they don't work out.
She brings up Frank ALL the time on her blog. At least 2-3 times when she was recapping Kaitlyn's season. I think it because she tries to relate you show to her own experiences; I think it's partly b/c that rejection/betrayal stings a bit, and partly because talking about Roberto is probably just harder, b/c he was someone she was close to marrying, not a guy she went on 3-4 dates with. 

She has also revised her story back in 2014 and said after her first date with Roberto she told him he would be f1, but then she went on date with Frank and thought he might be f1. At the time of FS, she was 95% it was Roberto but still wanted to spend time with Frank to make sure, but of course he left. She definitely  wasn't as consistent about Roberto the way she made it seem in prior years. 

Contestants do lie all the time! Even if they are good people! You just can't anything they say as "proof".

Problem with that is that her first 1:1 was with Frank. Roberto had the third 1:1 so she had already gone out with Frank.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:10 pm

Alanna wrote:Frank and Kevin seem like carbon copies to me, both physically and personality-wise, except the two major differences is that one is obviously madly in love with Ali and wants to marry her and followed his passion in comedy/entertainment so is probably a happier, more fulfilled person in general. I don't think Roberto ever would have been f1 if Frank had stayed, but she just would have been destroyed later on when he did leave her post-show anyway. Jmo.
They actually seem super different to me, haha! If they take off their glasses, they don't look alike at all to me and Kevin just seems a lot more laid-back and funny that Frank ever was.  I do agree that type of guy (sarcastic, nerdy, extroverted) was always her type and the kind of person she could be herself around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:17 pm

Sprite
chasingpavements wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:I read her blog the other day talking about the Carly/Kirk fiasco and found it interesting how she talked about Frank , her F3.  She definitley made it seem like Frank would have been her final pick if he had stayed and not ditched her to go home for another girl. She said she was lucky he didn't stay because she found her now fiancee Kevin Manno (who seems really similar to Frank).  But what about Roberto? No mention of him or the fact that she claimed after the show she knew it was him all along. This is a perfect example of flip flopping stories and why we can't trust anything that comes out of the leads mouths IMO.  I just love (sarcasm) how these people minimize their relationships after they don't work out.
She brings up Frank ALL the time on her blog. At least 2-3 times when she was recapping Kaitlyn's season. I think it because she tries to relate you show to her own experiences; I think it's partly b/c that rejection/betrayal stings a bit, and partly because talking about Roberto is probably just harder, b/c he was someone she was close to marrying, not a guy she went on 3-4 dates with. 

She has also revised her story back in 2014 and said after her first date with Roberto she told him he would be f1, but then she went on date with Frank and thought he might be f1. At the time of FS, she was 95% it was Roberto but still wanted to spend time with Frank to make sure, but of course he left. She definitely  wasn't as consistent about Roberto the way she made it seem in prior years. 

Contestants do lie all the time! Even if they are good people! You just can't anything they say as "proof".

Problem with that is that her first 1:1 was with Frank. Roberto had the third 1:1 so she had already gone out with Frank.
Haha, like I've said, Ali has a history of lying. But, maybe she didn't feel Frank was f1 after their first one-on-one, but only after their second 1-on-1? Or maybe she just switched up the order? I know she's said the bit about "telling Roberto he was the one on their first date" a couple of times so i kind of think that's true but I don't know how franks plays into that. These were her exact words: 
(Source:aliluvs.com, Adrinkwith.com)

And ya ya ya, I realize Kailtyn told Shawn that he was the "one" and it wasn't exactly fair to say that and then go sleep with Nick. But hear me out... I told Roberto he was the "one" on our first date and then when I went out with Frank, I connected with him on such a deep level that I thought he was actually the one for me. 
I’ve actually never told anyone this so this could be a juicy detail but Roberto was my first overnight date, then it was Chris and Frank was my last one. I knew it was down to Roberto or Frank. I was still torn a bit but I was pretty sure it was Roberto who was going to be the final one. I don’t know if you remember my season but Frank left me in Tahiti so I was pretty sure it was Roberto but there was still something inside of me that was thinking, “What if?” and I didn’t want to tell Roberto that. The funny thing is, I actually told Roberto on our first date back in L.A. that he was the one. I sent Chris home and didn’t let him propose to me because I didn’t want to put him through that and Frank left me to go back to a girlfriend he had in Chicago. If I had known Frank wasn’t going to be around I would have told Roberto in the suite that it was going to be him 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:17 pm

^^^I call bull. It is this sort of revisionist stuff that annoys me to no end. Just shut up and don't say anything. It's over. You're engaged to someone else now. Just shut up about it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:26 pm

Sprite wrote:^^^I call bull. It is this sort of revisionist stuff that annoys me to no end. Just shut up and don't say anything. It's over. You're engaged to someone else now. Just shut up about it.

IA Ali does that all the time. She brings up her season to try and relate to the current season. When I am watching a season, and then come across her blog, I don't care what happened during her season. It's her way of keeping herself relevant. She's always been that way. She likes to name drop. She I'm sure is the one who spoiled Chris/Des' wedding day since one of the first pics that came out was of her and Kevin at the wedding and she was with E at the time.

P.S she better not say anything negative about Roberto. MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 47 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:^^^I call bull. It is this sort of revisionist stuff that annoys me to no end. Just shut up and don't say anything. It's over. You're engaged to someone else now. Just shut up about it.

IA Ali does that all the time. She brings up her season to try and relate to the current season. When I am watching a season, and then come across her blog, I don't care what happened during her season. It's her way of keeping herself relevant. She's always been that way. She likes to name drop. She I'm sure is the one who spoiled Chris/Des' wedding day since one of the first pics that came out was of her and Kevin at the wedding and she was with E at the time.

P.S she better not say anything negative about Roberto. MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 47 2498057887

It's not so much that she relates to her own season. I get that. They all do it. I don't care if she says "I told Roberto he was the one on our 1:1 date", it's making it seem as if Roberto was the first date and then she had a date with Frank and may have changed her mind then. That is clearly a lie which these days is easy to check....which is what I did because I was pretty sure that Frank had the first date in that funky car and they made out on top of the hood by the Hollywood sign. (It is a bit embarrassing that I actually remember that and lots more junk from this show. Embarressed! )

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Totally agree on Ali, which is why for the first time in a while she annoyed me this past season. I get the feeling that since she left E!, she's been tip toeing back to the franchise to stay relevant and plugging her website rehashing stuff and passing it off as 'exclusive scoop.'

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Sprite wrote:snipped..

It's not so much that she relates to her own season. I get that. They all do it. I don't care if she says "I told Roberto he was the one on our 1:1 date", it's making it seem as if Roberto was the first date and then she had a date with Frank and may have changed her mind then. That is clearly a lie which these days is easy to check....which is what I did because I was pretty sure that Frank had the first date in that funky car and they made out on top of the hood by the Hollywood sign. (It is a bit embarrassing that I actually remember that and lots more junk from this show. Embarressed! )

laugh out loud we are walking links for sources. I know what you mean. I remember the picnic they had. I was in love with Roberto, not so much Ali. I was so disappointed to hear her say she doesn't cook. From that moment I knew she was not the one for him. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:snipped..

laugh out loud we are walking links for sources. I know what you mean. I remember the picnic they had. I was in love with Roberto, not so much Ali. I was so disappointed to hear her say she doesn't cook. From that moment I knew she was not the one for him. laugh out loud

giggling Too true. She ticked me off when she was so cool with Chris L when he gave her that bracelet and then later on his HTD when his father said they have a lot in common and she just looked at him with that blank look on her face. I had wanted him to be happy but wasn't crazy about her so I was just hoping he would be the next bachelor. I also really liked Roberto and Ali did seem so crazy over him. She seemed different with him so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Hope she is happy now but, she still needs to lay off revising history.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:29 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I don't want to defend Ali, because she's such a liar and has changed her story a thousand times, but that interview and blog post were more than 2 years apart, so I don't think she would be able to stick to something so specific if it was a lie. I do think she told Roberto he was the one on their date, but I think the her Frank memory is a little off. I honestly always thought she meant that she didn't start thinking Frank was the one until their second one on one (where they started talking about how he was single at 33 b/c he was so picky and afraid, etc), because she never did specifify that part. I do think that was her thought process, where Roberto was her instant favorite b/c of his looks and what a gentleman he was but as she spent more time with Frank, she realized he was the kind of guy she wanted. I don't know if I necessarily believe that she was still torn at the time of the FS like she said, but who knows? The is the same girl who said she only slept with Roberto in the interview I posted, did a segment on e where she said she hadn't slept with anyone, and then in a recent blog post, talked about how, of course, sex happened in the FS. The girl lies like it's her freaking job.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

yup its kind of crazy how she & roberto were so infatuated but such different ppl when it comes to their public personas -- she's always done revisionist storytelling and career climbing even going back to jake's season. and name dropping and "branding herself" etc. etc. she's very VERY far from the passionate about her facebook job career girl she painted herself to be but she definitely is a very ambitious woman and could care less if her stories makes our eyes cross she's gonna keep going... in some ways I respect her for going after what she wants in other ways it is very annoying.

I always feel like every person who goes on this show should get a class on "branding themselves" from Jillian Harris she's the queen of that IMHO and she's so effortless authentic /true to herself at it

Last edited by emusha on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:28 pm

I think all participants suffer from franchise-itis, and the degree of swelling is directly proportional to how much they desire to remain in the good graces of same.  Ali, if you recall, "left a great job at Facebook" only to run back to it.  She then quit again, to become the bachelorette, and lost quite a bit of cash from the corporate listing going public.

I will say there are many that I thought would be franchise hangers-on and they left for good, so I guess I am a bad judge on this.

Last edited by nuts2uiam on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702