SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:04 am

luvlady345 wrote:I don't think Ali is saying what Fleiss wants her to say, I just think it's her opinion coming from a person who has been in Emily's shoes so to speak and that's the only point of view she can go by, it doesn't make it right or wrong it's just her opinion, just like all of us have....

ITA!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:53 am

Love_Me wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I don't think Ali is saying what Fleiss wants her to say, I just think it's her opinion coming from a person who has been in Emily's shoes so to speak and that's the only point of view she can go by, it doesn't make it right or wrong it's just her opinion, just like all of us have....

ITA!

Me too!!!
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:03 am

I agree! And she has been behind the fighting lines, so her opinion has value in my eyes(for what that's worth. LOL)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I agree! And she has been behind the fighting lines, so her opinion has value in my eyes(for what that's worth. LOL)
Her opinion definitely has value in my eyes as well. I too am not seeing it with Jef (actually he bores me) but we are all allowed to have an opinion. Different opinions are what makes the world so interesting.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Exclusive Video: Ali Fedotowsky "Freaking Out" Over Roberto Martinez's Potential Bachelor Casting

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ali-fedotowsky-freaking-out-over-roberto-martinezs-potential-bachelor-casting-2012156#ixzz1xsn4kouy

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:39 am

San wrote:I still like Ali too. I am not mad that her and Roberto did not end up getting married. It simply was just not meant to be. I would be so happy for Roberto if the rumors turn out to be true, and he is the bachelor. I am not even sure if Ali will be that upset about it to be honest.

I agree. US magazine does not have a stellar reputation for reporting the truth. And if she did have mixed feelings about Roberto being the bachelor I think she would keep them to herself. She is nursing a career in the media and she has an image to protect.

shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:46 am

Ali most likely had noting to do with that article. I didn't read it, but I'm sure it's coated with 'inside sources say...'.....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:04 pm

I am not going to change my opinion just because of something quoted in a gossip magazine.Ali and Roberto just weren't right for each other in the long run.It doesn't make either of them bad,it just is what it is.I happen to still really like Ali.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:I am not going to change my opinion just because of something quoted in a gossip magazine.Ali and Roberto just weren't right for each other in the long run.It doesn't make either of them bad,it just is what it is.I happen to still really like Ali.

word

Team Cupcake :27:

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 24 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 24 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Ali's newest Youtube video made me :headbanging I would not be able to keep up with her in person! lolpanda
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:39 am

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2012/06/27/beauty-tips-ali-fedotowsky/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by solarenergy Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:58 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ali-fedotowsky-hit-on-rob-kardashian-in-sin-city-2012286

Ali Fedotowsky Hit on Rob Kardashian in Sin City!
CELEBRITY NEWS
JUNE 28, 2012 AT 9:00PM BY USWEEKLY STAFF

Ali Fedotowsky and Rob Kardashian
Credit: Slaven Vlasic/Getty; Dimitrios Kambouris/E/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty
Ali Fedotowsky didn't get lucky in Las Vegas.

While in Sin City for the June 3 Miss USA pageant, the former Bachelorette, 27, flirted with fellow judge Rob Kardashian -- but got the cold shoulder.

PHOTOS: Bachelorette bikini bods

"Ali's goal all weekend was to hook up with Rob, and she kept telling friends it would happen," a source tells Us Weekly.

While her rep says "this is completely untrue," the insider says Kardashian, 25, -- who has been dating British pop star Rita Ora, 21, since December 2011 -- "never showed interest in Ali."

PHOTOS: Was Roberto right for Ali?

Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez called off their engagement in November 2011 after falling in love on season 6 of The Bachelorette in May 2010.

Now, Martinez, 29, is in talks to return to the franchise and be the Season 17 Bachelor."He wants a deal near what Emily [Maynard] asked for, around $750,000," an ABC source tells Us of the San Diego insurance agent. "But the network will give him pretty much anything."

VIDEO: Ali "freaking out" over Roberto's potential Bachelor casting

But Fedotowsky is hoping her ex won't appear on the show. "Ali is dying for him not to do it," says the source. "She feels it's a slap in the face."

solarenergy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702