SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by M2221 Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:52 am

Lol!! Ali and rob kardashian. That's a laugh. He would certainly be a step down from Roberto in every department. Other than the fame department giggling Soooo yeah I believe it giggling
M2221
M2221

Back to top Go down

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Does Ali smoke? Just curious because in one of her pics today, she's holding a lighter. Obviously, that could be for sparklers tonight or something, but I thought we've seen pictures of her in the past holding a lighter.

Anyone know?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by solarenergy Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:50 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Does Ali smoke? Just curious because in one of her pics today, she's holding a lighter. Obviously, that could be for sparklers tonight or something, but I thought we've seen pictures of her in the past holding a lighter.

Anyone know?

I've read in the past that she does smoke.

solarenergy

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:13 pm

solarenergy wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Does Ali smoke? Just curious because in one of her pics today, she's holding a lighter. Obviously, that could be for sparklers tonight or something, but I thought we've seen pictures of her in the past holding a lighter.

Anyone know?

Thank you for answering. I wonder if this was a recent development after she and Roberto broke up?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:23 pm

I saw supposedly of Ali smoking sometime back. There are also a couple of pictures on the internet of a Ali smoking a bong ... probably taken while in college.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Per Wetpaint, there's going to be an article in InTouch this week that says that Ali was "emotionally abusive" to Roberto and that she considers him a hypocrite for considering the Bachelor role. Of course, this comes from unnamed sources.

I thought she was in good with this publication so I'm kinda surprised by the claims ..although they do seem to be very negative TB right now.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by solarenergy Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:38 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
solarenergy wrote:

Anyone know?

Thank you for answering. I wonder if this was a recent development after she and Roberto broke up?

No, this was while they were still dating. There were paparazzi shots of her holding a lit cigarette. I was really surprised because I thought Roberto wouldn't have dated a smoker.

solarenergy

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:19 pm

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/on-air/as-seen-on/162372206.html

Team Cupcake :27:

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 25 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 25 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:33 pm

1st Look just happened to be on tv the other day--and I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised.
I enjoyed the show and enjoyed Ali on it. Would I watch it again--yeah if it were ironically on my tv screen, would I seek it out to watch ---probably not. But I did enjoy Ali and had forgotten how much I love her musical laff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:04 pm

thanks for sharing the interview.
i think i have finally come to terms with Ali being somewhat "fake" when I first thought she was 200% authentic....many things she says are pure spin and you can't hold her to it... her response about what she was thinking when she was approached to be the bette has changed drastically over time, like other things. now when i hear her talk goes in one ear and out the other...

she's def done well for herself in the entertainment business though

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:25 am

work it Ali!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:11 am

MillionaireTV - Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 25 72dbe2b61d1c11e2b55122000a1f9be7_7

@ ] alifedotowsky Had a great time on the @todayshow this morning! @SavannahGuthrie @alroker and @nmoralesNBC were all so kind and fun! You can still watch at 9am on the west coast :) 13h
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702