SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by HowSoonIsNow Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:02 pm

veg_out wrote:Interesting! Either Ali is rewriting history to downplay Roberto, or this info confirms the crazy info that came out that season. Notice that she didn't describe her feelings for Frank, but she said that she'd probably have slept with him b/c you're not going to get engaged to someone otherwise!

She was that confused that late?

What was the crazy info? Cliff Notes version? (Sorry, I was not on the boards back then.)
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:36 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:link to entire article: A Drink with Ali Fedotowsky

Here's my favorite part of the article, talking about Roberto, Frank, and Chris L.

When you were holding the reins on “The Bachelorette”, were you ever tempted to just spill it to Roberto when the cameras were off that he was the one?

I didn’t. I’ve actually never told anyone this so this could be a juicy detail but Roberto was my first overnight date, then it was Chris and Frank was my last one. I knew it was [down to] Roberto or Frank. I was still torn a bit but I was pretty sure it was Roberto [who was going to be the final one]. I don’t know if you remember my season but Frank left me in Tahiti so I was pretty sure it was Roberto but there was still something inside of me that was [thinking], ‘What if?’ and I didn’t want to tell Roberto that. The funny thing is, I actually told Roberto on our first date back in L.A. that he was the one. I sent Chris home and didn’t let him propose to me because I didn’t want to put him through that and Frank left me to go back to a girlfriend he had in Chicago but if I had known Frank wasn’t going to be around I would have told Roberto in the suite that it was going to be him … I’ve never told anybody that! See give me a few drinks and I’ll tell you anything, you are smart ladies!

Speaking of that fantasy suite, Ed Swiderski from Season 5 told us a little about what goes down. Does it get as risqué as we’d like to imagine?

I will say this much, I only got physical with one person. I think it’s pretty obvious who that was! For me, it was a little bit different. I had one guy I was really into, one guy I knew was just a friend and then the third guy left me. So would I have gotten physical with more than one guy if he would have stuck around? Probably. Are you going to get engaged with someone not knowing what they are like in bed? No!

*rolls eyes* I never really believe whatever comes out of that girl's mouth anymore...she's a good spin artist and nobody should take her too seriously with how she spins the truth for her own interests. only her actions communicate anything to me anymore and i was a huge fan of hers at some point...have lost all trust in her since ...she's not hiding it anymore too seems like she's describing herself as a 'sharer' of course she loves the attention - I really think the rumors about frank being top 2 possibly even f1 might have had an inkling of truth in them ...i mean see what she's saying about chicago boys in the rest of the article!! they're now her favorite?? ha! well frank is all of a chitown boy
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:14 am

HowSoonIsNow wrote:
veg_out wrote:Interesting! Either Ali is rewriting history to downplay Roberto, or this info confirms the crazy info that came out that season. Notice that she didn't describe her feelings for Frank, but she said that she'd probably have slept with him b/c you're not going to get engaged to someone otherwise!

What was the crazy info? Cliff Notes version? (Sorry, I was not on the boards back then.)

Most of it can be found on FORT. The gist was that Frank was her F1 and the days in Tahiti were not as smooth as they appeared in the final product.

The final date with Robertoohotobehuman and the season really did confirm that she was in love with R, so I do think that she's whipping up some revisionist history here. It's interesting to me that she can share some of the secrets of her season on her blog.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:14 am

veg_out wrote:
HowSoonIsNow wrote:

Most of it can be found on FORT. The gist was that Frank was her F1 and the days in Tahiti were not as smooth as they appeared in the final product.

The final date with Robertoohotobehuman and the season really did confirm that she was in love with R, so I do think that she's whipping up some revisionist history here. It's interesting to me that she can share some of the secrets of her season on her blog.

Thanks for the share & info update!
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:39 am

emusha wrote:

Here's my favorite part of the article, talking about Roberto, Frank, and Chris L.

When you were holding the reins on “The Bachelorette”, were you ever tempted to just spill it to Roberto when the cameras were off that he was the one?

I didn’t. I’ve actually never told anyone this so this could be a juicy detail but Roberto was my first overnight date, then it was Chris and Frank was my last one. I knew it was [down to] Roberto or Frank. I was still torn a bit but I was pretty sure it was Roberto [who was going to be the final one]. I don’t know if you remember my season but Frank left me in Tahiti so I was pretty sure it was Roberto but there was still something inside of me that was [thinking], ‘What if?’ and I didn’t want to tell Roberto that. The funny thing is, I actually told Roberto on our first date back in L.A. that he was the one. I sent Chris home and didn’t let him propose to me because I didn’t want to put him through that and Frank left me to go back to a girlfriend he had in Chicago but if I had known Frank wasn’t going to be around I would have told Roberto in the suite that it was going to be him … I’ve never told anybody that! See give me a few drinks and I’ll tell you anything, you are smart ladies!

Speaking of that fantasy suite, Ed Swiderski from Season 5 told us a little about what goes down. Does it get as risqué as we’d like to imagine?

I will say this much, I only got physical with one person. I think it’s pretty obvious who that was! For me, it was a little bit different. I had one guy I was really into, one guy I knew was just a friend and then the third guy left me. So would I have gotten physical with more than one guy if he would have stuck around? Probably. Are you going to get engaged with someone not knowing what they are like in bed? No!

*rolls eyes* I never really believe whatever comes out of that girl's mouth anymore...she's a good spin artist and nobody should take her too seriously with how she spins the truth for her own interests. only her actions communicate anything to me anymore and i was a huge fan of hers at some point...have lost all trust in her since ...she's not hiding it anymore too seems like she's describing herself as a 'sharer' of course she loves the attention - I really think the rumors about frank being top 2 possibly even f1 might have had an inkling of truth in them ...i mean see what she's saying about chicago boys in the rest of the article!! they're now her favorite?? ha! well frank is all of a chitown boy

I wonder if the reason she is spinning is to stick it a bit to Roberto? He has a serious girlfriend and she is apparently ready to date, but not seeing anyone. I think it may be a bit of jealousy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:50 am

Sprite wrote:
emusha wrote:

I wonder if the reason she is spinning is to stick it a bit to Roberto? He has a serious girlfriend and she is apparently ready to date, but not seeing anyone. I think it may be a bit of jealousy.

Is it the same serious gf from Survivor that he had before?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:54 am

Love_Me wrote:
Sprite wrote:
emusha wrote:

Yes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:32 am

[quote="Sprite"]
Love_Me wrote:
Sprite wrote:
emusha wrote:

Yes.[/quo
te]

I like Chelsea and Roberto together but not sure they are still seeing each other. There has not been any twitter exchange between them for a couple of months. And Chelsea is in Arizona for a month for spring training and I suspect she may be there with Michael Kohn, a baseball player. I think the rumor about Ali and Roberto hooking up at Ashley and JP's wedding did not help their relationship along.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by librarian Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:44 pm

My head is spinning here. Is it just me, or is she contradicting herself in every other sentence? Sentence #1: she answers that she didn't spill that Roberto was the one. Sentence #6: She told Roberto he WAS the one on their 1st date. Sentence #7: she would have told Roberto he was the one if Frank hadn't left. WHAT?
librarian
librarian

Female Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:06 pm

I think that she joked with Roberto on the first date that he was the one maybe being a bit cute and flirty...but didn't actually tell him before she made the big decision because Frankey Boy was still in the running until he split town and she was left to chose a Roberto or no one for her big career determining show time finally ending. JMO :Smiley: I know there was huge controversially during her season about Franks relationship.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:23 pm

emusha wrote:

hmmm I never liked Ali... beginning Jake's season. Even though I really, really, disliked Vienna, Ali was a mean girl back then. That whole crying episode when she left the show at F4 to go back to her Facebook job, was so over the top. Remember when it was announced that she would be Bachette, they showed her apologizing to Vienna on the ATFR so she could redeem her image? Bleh..

I started to warm up to her during her season only because I liked her guys...(Roberto, Chris). Roberto is too good for her.

chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:54 pm

I lovvve Ali, I always thought she had 2 men she liked on her season but always thought she was in love with Roberto, nothing wrong with her having feelings for more than one guy.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702