SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 7:58 pm

I just saw the same picture of Ali and her new boyfriend on People.com and the first thing I thought was that he looked a lot like Frank lol!!

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Pattycake92 Mon May 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Frank's doppelgänger. No surprise!!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Mon May 06, 2013 9:14 pm

I think he's cute. The only thing I find Frank-like about him is his glasses.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 06, 2013 9:41 pm

I looked him up and it looks like he usually doesn't wear glasses. Ali looks happy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 06, 2013 10:21 pm

So Frank-like. I knew there was a reason she was spending so much time in Chitown! Good for her. Clearly, she has a type and there was no way no one was ever going to change it for her. Glad she found what she's wanted all along- fame, celeb friends, and a reality TV boy with glasses.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Is this the same Kevin Manno who worked at MTV? I could have sword he got married recently. Maybe, there are two Kevin Manno's?

Anyways, Ali seems really happy! I wish them the best!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Love_Me wrote:Is this the same Kevin Manno who worked at MTV? I could have sword he got married recently. Maybe, there are two Kevin Manno's?

He's the one, LM. I read that he was married in 2011 & split/divorced in 2012.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon May 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Love_Me wrote:Is this the same Kevin Manno who worked at MTV? I could have sword he got married recently. Maybe, there are two Kevin Manno's?

I don't know if it's the same guy (never heard of him or the show he hosts) but at the end of the article it mentioned he was married in 2011 and divorced last year. Definitely a short marriage, but there are many reasons why a marriage might end quickly, I won't even try to speculate what happened there.

I think the article also said they've only been dating a month so odds are this won't be a forever thing but who knows. :) It's great to see her dating again!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue May 07, 2013 12:56 am

albean99 wrote:I looked him up and it looks like he usually doesn't wear glasses. Ali looks happy.

You're right, I looked at him on google images and he isn't wearing glasses in any other photo. My guess is that he usually wears contacts and Ali told him she thinks he looks even cuter in his backup specs. :)

On April 30th Ali posted this photo (and Kevin retweeted it):

http://instagram.com/p/YvunYbjP6f/
Indy go-cart racing with @kevinmanno for @1stlooktv Who do you guys think won? :)

It sounds like we'll see them together when the Indy go-cart episode airs. (I still haven't seen her show, I'm not sure if it airs here.)
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 11, 2013 5:49 am

albean99 wrote:

He's the one, LM. I read that he was married in 2011 & split/divorced in 2012.

terabithia wrote:

I don't know if it's the same guy (never heard of him or the show he hosts) but at the end of the article it mentioned he was married in 2011 and divorced last year. Definitely a short marriage, but there are many reasons why a marriage might end quickly, I won't even try to speculate what happened there.

I think the article also said they've only been dating a month so odds are this won't be a forever thing but who knows. :) It's great to see her dating again!

Thanks albean and terabithia! Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 37 560662851
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 11, 2013 5:49 am

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 37 Image
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 19, 2013 3:45 am

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 37 969500_721661532556_913096437_n

Ali Fedotowsky

At the KROQ weenie roast! LOVING Awolnation!!! — with Kevin Manno at Verizon Ampetheatre.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702