SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by emusha Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:05 pm

@sosleepy LOL good observation I do think it may be the women the mag editor thought would sell the most magazines that got to be on the cover imo Ashley was blond when she was on the show but went back to her natural hair afterward.
I imagine all the women got the same paycheck regardless of who's on the cover.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by terabithia Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:15 pm

I think Emily is the most obvious cover candidate due to how big her story was with Ricky and Ricki and then Brad. I think the other feature spot could've gone to Ali or Ashley, if I had to pick only two, with Des definitely in a close third.

Personally I think a photo featuring all of them equally would've had more of a visual impact, like the smaller pic below, but I assume they know what sells issues. So they chose the two they figured most casual Bach viewers would recognize and think "oh hey, I wonder who the daddy is, better toss it in the cart."

I think Cat and Samuel should've been invited because one more mom/baby set would've been even more fun (crazy how many of them have babies right now) but I get this story was about the Bette leads. Maybe those two have a pic and blurb within the article.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:10 pm

It just really stuck out to me that out of all those Bachelorette leads (add in Kaitlyn, Andi, and JoJo) they are ALL Brunette, but the two lone blondes got featured. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:43 pm

I don't think they're on the cover because they're blonde, sosleepy. They seem to be the most well known of the group so it makes sense imo. Ali is very active doing hosting gigs and her blog & SM plus she used to be on E News. Emily is probably the most known Bachelorette going into her show and she has the sad backstory that includes a Nascar driver.

I'm so happy that Ali is doing so well. I watched when she co-hosted Home & Family and she did a great job. She's also very happily married with an adorable baby girl. Life is good. Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 74 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Has anyone here done sleep training with their child?  Did it work for you?

Ali's writing style is very good and engaging, unlike Jill's. **IMO**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon May 15, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions vs facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 pm

@biglove44
My daughter would like to think it did for my grandson- rofl I have other opinions.
I expect that is a generational POV. Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 74 3806527698 Keep in mind I have overnight weekly or more.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@biglove44
My daughter would like to think it did for my grandson- rofl I have other opinions.
I expect that is a generational POV. Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 74 3806527698 Keep in mind I have overnight weekly or more.

Ha! I'm trying to figure out if it's worth the money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 15, 2017 11:09 pm

They read books on the subject. Are there seminars etc that actually cost?
All I know is my now 3+yr old behaves quite nicely for me. And has always gone to sleep quite nicely and timely. However, I am very chill.
He is uber monster for his parents. He has had sleeping issues with his 'rents from day one. Mucho investments were made with all kinds of devices, etc. In all fairness he had horrible reflux until 15 mos. and can be difficult and is a ball of energy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:04 pm

Ali posted her wedding video on her blog. It was beautiful, a real tear jerker.

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:17 pm

@bleuberry Thanks for posting! Her vows were so sweet as was his. Looks like a fun time was had by all! Loved her gowns, and the one she changed into later was different and looked great on her. Molly was adorable in her wagon. Beautiful wedding!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:35 pm

I was just checking to see if you'd seen the video. What a beautiful wedding! The thing I loved most was how they enjoyed every last thing and it was so nice to see how much Ali & Kevin love each other and their adorable baby, Molly. PINKHEART

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:39 pm

Sleep training is very uncommon here in Germany. Babies usually sleep in the same room as their parents for a long time before going to their own room (sometimes 2,3 years) so it's harder to sleep train that way. I also read Ali's blog post on that, but quickly decided that's definitely something we won't be trying. I'd rather get up 1000 times than leave my baby to cry. But that's just my POV of course. Whatever works for one family doesn't work for another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702