SELECT CONTENT

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Veggie, I kind of figured something along those terms! I'd be ok with that! As long as I get to hear his southern drawl as he reads, reminds us to stay in shape so we can all be loved on and loved the same amount, and he tells us we're his trophies everyday!

Kiks, I PINKHEART all your ideas! Would be soo much fun! I'm not sure why anyone would ever want to leave paradise and all the great guys (and their amazing bodies). :Drool: :fanningfan I do like the idea of Kalon tagging along to deal with our baggage! Hugesmile How long do you think it'd take us to set this up? When do we move in? The sooner the better! Embarressed! Hugesmile giggling

Penna, do you want in on the compound? If so, hush with the talk about it being a great show! We don't want to have to share our guys with other fans...just us select few that have won their hearts! Hugesmile giggling We don't want to go giving the producers our great idea and they still our boys from us! They're welcome do take the idea and run with it, but they are not allowed to use any of our guys! :gotcha: Hugesmile giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by PennaFlaGirl Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:32 pm

John Wolfner (@jwolfner)
7/30/12 6:36 PM
Help me support the Special Olympics as I repel off of the 4 Seasons Hotel on Oct. 5 in Downtown STL!

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 23 A91823e1

http://somo.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1014078&lis=1&kntae1014078=CD89185210D24EED86AA9F4B6F56E4E0&supId=362951606
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Archer23 wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:This should provide some commentary:

jwolfner
Dinner Reservations are set on Friday night in Dallas with @SeanLowe09. Man o Man am I excited to see him and my Dallas friends!
@SeanLowe09
@jwolfner don't forget my corsage!
lolpanda at silly boys being silly.

:Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: SeanJohn together again! Hope they share lots of pics and tweets! heartbeat these two!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:25 am

PennaFlaGirl wrote:
KikiLove wrote:
I love this! wine and we could just rotate who's on 'pool boy duty', while us ladies relax by the compound pool summer celebrate And at night Music [Michael can play songs for us :Jeremiah : :campfire: or RomeoRy can read Nicholas Sparks or his love letters out loud giggling (except on monday nights, because we will all be watching the bachelor/ette/pad :yes: ) and in the mornings Michael could help us get our yoga on, whileTravis cooks us eggs and makes breakfast! And Ryan can have his bootcamps with just the guys :yes: , to ensure that we will still love on them Hugesmile :cutesmile!: And Wolfie can shred all our paper High clap 😆 And if anyone of us ever wanted to leave (can't imagine why, but..), then Seanie would just run after that person (like he does best :rosiecolored ) and convince them otherwise (this convincing will include a wall) :yes: :cutesmile!: Man this is one helluva idea! :dancing peg: giggling :Clap: group hug

We need to start jotting down more thoughts on this, there could still be some kinks here giggling Hugesmile , I got my thinking hat on.. question (oh, when we go on vacations, Kalon will come with us, but no speaking, only to carry our baggage (shirtless) Hugesmile )

heartglasses

Ladies I think this is a great idea for a new show! Maybe call it "Fantasy Bachelors"?? All the favorite guys would live at the Bachelor Mansion along with a few very lucky superfans. I love all of Kiki's above ideas, plus Arie could be the chauffeur (as in Driving Miss CrayCrayFan), Charlie Bear would give out big hugs, and we could take turns spooning with SeanJohn. Where do we sign up?

Idea Board:
John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 23 111210

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 23 311

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 23 1278b911

Ok I'll stop now. This was just gratuitous fangirling and re-posting shirtless pics giggling . Here's a non-shirtless pic, to redeem myself...

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 23 S1_1-110

'Driving Miss CrayCrayFan' rofl rofl

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 23 Seanie10John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 23 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 23 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:04 pm

Follow up tweet to SeanJohn talking about their friday night date:

Ladybug82 wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:This should provide some commentary:

jwolfner
Dinner Reservations are set on Friday night in Dallas with @SeanLowe09. Man o Man am I excited to see him and my Dallas friends!
@SeanLowe09
@jwolfner don't forget my corsage!
lolpanda at silly boys being silly.

John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
“@SeanLowe09: @jwolfner don't forget my corsage!” at least you know your roll! I'm the Giver and you're the Receiver!

They're so cute! giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:59 pm

Kiks, looks like you and Veggie's Mom might have some competition. You might need to team up and go West Virginia on her! giggling **Notice her twitter handle! Is it just me or does she seem just a tad bit jealous of team seanjohn?

Wolfie retweeted this one: rotfl
mrs wolfner ‏@WOLFnerPack247
@SeanLowe09 I heard my man @jwolfner is going to visit you...if you even lay a hand on him imma send you back to yo mammas house for real
Retweeted by John Wolfner
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Kiks, looks like you and Veggie's Mom might have some competition. You might need to team up and go West Virginia on her! giggling **Notice her twitter handle! Is it just me or does she seem just a tad bit jealous of team seanjohn?

Wolfie retweeted this one: rotfl
@SeanLowe09 I heard my man @jwolfner is going to visit you...if you even lay a hand on him imma send you back to yo mammas house for real
Retweeted by John Wolfner

lolpanda

Well then, drop the spooning plans, you better be a gentleman this weekend Seanie!, no Kenny Chesney playing or someone will def. ''come over'' and it apparently won't be for baby making! giggling Better not mess with the wolfnerpack, they bite and know where your mom lives giggling

Looked at her twitter, so cute and cray, she gets it giggling bestbud!
Praying my future husband wakes up tomorrow and decides to be @jwolfner

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 23 Seanie10John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 23 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 23 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Well, Mrs Wolfner ain't gonna be to happy when she sees this sneakyl Better hide ya kids, hide ya pants! lolpanda

John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
@SeanLowe09 I'm wearing pink pants for you on Friday night. Did your unit just move? #toomuchtoosoon

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
@jwolfner Yes. Wait, what's a unit? Crap, were u referring to my package? I mean no comment. Yeah no comment.

KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:32 am

giggling
Bro tanks taking over reality TV! #bb14 #bachelorette. Its like Wolf and @RyanBowers22 dressed him. http://yfrog.com/h0iluxij
Retweeted by Ryan Bowers
John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 23 H0iluxij:iphone
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 am

Ladybug82 wrote:giggling
Bro tanks taking over reality TV! #bb14 #bachelorette. Its like Wolf and @RyanBowers22 dressed him. http://yfrog.com/h0iluxij
Retweeted by Ryan Bowers
John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 23 H0iluxij:iphone

:bigsmile:

KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Alright, anyone in the area want to go grab some pics for us? And love on them a little? giggling
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
@SeanLowe09 and I are gonna be @ Prime Bar in Dallas on Friday night after our romantic dinner! Come say Hi..
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:02 pm

So sad...no colored pants or any pics of the boys out and about! no no no
John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner
“@jeremycade: Looking forward to catching up with @SeanLowe09 and @jwolfner's pink pants.” think I'm going jeans tonight, no pink pants
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+49
pavalygurl
XQZME
Pierz
NeonRose
mnmhughes