SELECT CONTENT

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by PennaFlaGirl Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:15 pm

anders wrote:
Max64 wrote: Didn't Ashley have an overnight with Ben too, the scooter date?

yes.

I remember the next morning when Ben got back to the hotel Constantine asked him "So I can assume you had separate rooms?" and Ben replied "Yeah we had separate rooms". Which coincides with what Jeepers is saying about their date being so far away from where the rest of the guys were staying. Somebody made the decision to have Ben and Ashley stay overnight at the far away date location, rather than drive back to the guys' hotel (which created 'drama' with JP being jealous).

Ok, back to Emily, I think the 1-1 date with John MIGHT be his first 1-1 (aka Ryan) and be roseless and futile. Thus they are doing graffiti on their date, rather than something more conducive to romance. As always, just my opinion :)
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by lstiff Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Yeah painting a wall that is already painted is "cool" to some but not romantic to most...JMO of course :)

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:41 pm

lstiff wrote:Yeah painting a wall that is already painted is "cool" to some but not romantic to most...JMO of course :)

Has anyone else noticed that there are hearts all over that wall and they chose to paint a sailboat?

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion  - Page 8 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:02 pm

momoftrips wrote:
lstiff wrote:Yeah painting a wall that is already painted is "cool" to some but not romantic to most...JMO of course :)

Has anyone else noticed that there are hearts all over that wall and they chose to paint a sailboat?

I know in the description it mentions painting a sailboat and maybe that is what she painted. To me he seems to be painting big red lips. lol

Anyway, as for the sailboat since we know that was painted, people are starting to think he was on the 2:1 in Bermuda. If that was the case I think they were on a boat for that 2:1, but I can't find the post right now. I think some people feel from at tweet by The Final Rose that he may have even stayed the night (that is a stretch to me, but possible I guess). My point being maybe the sailboat has some significance to them.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Like I posted on another thread if we are down to final 5 and we know 3 of them are Arie, Doug and John that means 1 of Chris/Ryan/Sean are gone. I wish we could see a group shot of them!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:16 pm

lstiff wrote:Like I posted on another thread if we are down to final 5 and we know 3 of them are Arie, Doug and John that means 1 of Chris/Ryan/Sean are gone. I wish we could see a group shot of them!

Episode 7 should have 6 guys and 2 will get cut

It seems like Doug got cut on his date (?) which means she will only have to eliminate 1 at the RC.

One guy on the GD will get a GDR securing his place in hometowns.

Judging by the comments about the date... I would think Wolfner was sent home at the RC but that's just a guess.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:17 pm

lstiff wrote:Like I posted on another thread if we are down to final 5 and we know 3 of them are Arie, Doug and John that means 1 of Chris/Ryan/Sean are gone. I wish we could see a group shot of them!

I thought we were down to F6. scratch

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:20 pm

ironcat wrote:

We are if they follow past seasons. Doug would be subtracted from the 6 if he left after his 1 on 1, leaving one more person to be eliminated at RC, thus leaving the final 4 for HTD's.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Oh the person who posted the blog with the photo of John said Final 5. I should have read on my own to know she was wrong!!! :nervous
lstiff
lstiff

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:31 pm

marloon wrote:
ironcat wrote:

We are if they follow past seasons. Doug would be subtracted from the 6 if he left after his 1 on 1, leaving one more person to be eliminated at RC, thus leaving the final 4 for HTD's.

Right. And that one person still to be eliminated could be any of the other 5 (Ryan, Arie, John, Chris, Sean), leaving the other 4 with HTDs.

Actually, even though most of us are assuming they're still in this, do we even have confirmation that Ryan and Chris made the F6 (or 5, as it were)?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:36 pm

ironcat wrote:
marloon wrote:
ironcat wrote:

Right. And that one person still to be eliminated could be any of the other 5 (Ryan, Arie, John, Chris, Sean), leaving the other 4 with HTDs.

Actually, even though most of us are assuming they're still in this, do we even have confirmation that Ryan and Chris made the F6 (or 5, as it were)?

Ryan and Chris were last seen in England. So to answer your question, no we do not have confirmation they made it to F6 or F5 for that matter

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:37 pm

ironcat wrote:
marloon wrote:
ironcat wrote:

No we don't have confirmation on who all is in the F6. All we know is Arie, John, and Doug. The other three we don't know for sure.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

John Wolfner - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+49
pavalygurl
XQZME
Pierz
NeonRose
mnmhughes