SELECT CONTENT

Ashley the Fashionista

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley the Fashionista  - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashley the Fashionista

Post by Jaybird Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:00 am

noobsleuth wrote:Natalie Getz absolutely kills me. Her fashion blog has become a must read.

In honor of my Bette obsession I tried on a shirt dress tonight... it did not go well and I was very sad... I really want one!!!

Ashley looks hot in her new shoot. Bah to all of the flat chest naysayers!! Kate Middleton is small chested and she lander herself a prince and a royal title!

The whole shirt dress thing cracks me up... I have a friend who, whenever we go shopping, without fail she picks up a shirt and asks 'is this a dress or a shirt'. And it's always a shirt, she never gets it right! And my line is, 'it's a shirt, girl, but go ahead and wear it as a dress and even my fat a$$ will get free drinks all night standing next to you! Too bad she doesn't watch the show. We'd be having a blast w/ Ash's outfits! giggling Don't get me wrong, they look great on Ashley but it's too funny because a lot of women can't pull off the look!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:02 am

I'm a munchkin like Ash and ALWAYS buy and wear shirts as dresses. I wear bike shorts, tights or leggings though. HAHA. :dancedancedanc

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:03 am

noobsleuth wrote:Natalie Getz absolutely kills me. Her fashion blog has become a must read.

In honor of my Bette obsession I tried on a shirt dress tonight... it did not go well and I was very sad... I really want one!!!

Ashley looks hot in her new shoot. Bah to all of the flat chest naysayers!! Kate Middleton is small chested and she lander herself a prince and a royal title!
Peyton is normal breasts, not large at all, and she got Chris Lambton! The old saying, "guys only need a handful when the rest of the package is gorgeous". :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:04 am

Gina wrote:

Peyton is normal breasts, not large at all, and she got Chris Lambton! The old saying, "guys only need a handful when the rest of the package is gorgeous". :Nod:
Both Ali and Trista are members of the Ashleys' Itty Bitty Titty Club and they're doing fine with the opposite sex. Really, really fine.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 am

Gina wrote:

I agree I don't think alot of guys are really that picky as long as there is something there laugh out loud. I am really self conscious about mine and DH is always asking me how I don't get distracted and play with them all day long... really? no no
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:09 am

The shirtdress thing cracks me up. Ashley is so tiny she can pull it off. I have tried but being slightly taller it's a challenge to find the right one. But I finally found one a few weeks ago. It is possible.

Ashley looks fantastic in that video. I'm only slightly jealous of how dancing has helped keep her figure looking like that. The benefits of dancing haven't been nearly that kind to me. But I wish they were.

Ashley the Fashionista  - Page 6 87b72b10 Ashley the Fashionista  - Page 6 86669110 Ashley the Fashionista  - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:09 am

noobsleuth wrote:
Gina wrote:

I agree I don't think alot of guys are really that picky as long as there is something there laugh out loud. I am really self conscious about mine and DH is always asking me how I don't get distracted and play with them all day long... really? no no

Bahahaha! That's such a guy thing to say! :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:10 am

umngirl wrote:

The shirtdress thing cracks me up. Ashley is so tiny she can pull it off. I have tried but being slightly taller it's a challenge to find the right one. But I finally found one a few weeks ago. It is possible.

Ashley looks fantastic in that video. I'm only slightly jealous of how dancing has helped keep her figure looking like that. The benefits of dancing haven't been nearly that kind to me. But I wish they were.

Is that you in your avi? Beautiful! :yes:
Ashley has a fantastic figure. Yes, she's small up top but it's proportional to the rest of her body. She looks great! :Nod:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:13 am

mnmhughes wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Ashley has a fantastic figure. Yes, she's small up top but it's proportional to the rest of her body. She looks great! :Nod:

Nope, not me. But it is my mini-me, aka my little sister. Had to change the avi in honor of her graduating high school. Smiley

Ashley the Fashionista  - Page 6 87b72b10 Ashley the Fashionista  - Page 6 86669110 Ashley the Fashionista  - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:16 am

umngirl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Nope, not me. But it is my mini-me, aka my little sister. Had to change the avi in honor of her graduating high school. Smiley

Aww, you're a very sweet older sister. Nothing like my sister! :awesome:
Just kidding! :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:15 am

umngirl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Is that you in your avi? Beautiful! Ashley the Fashionista  - Page 6 1978086825
Ashley has a fantastic figure. Yes, she's small up top but it's proportional to the rest of her body. She looks great! Ashley the Fashionista  - Page 6 771730417

Congrats to your sister. She is beautiful! Ashley the Fashionista  - Page 6 683695074
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:19 pm

randirahmstudio
Hey @bachelorette_7 fans: @ashhebert will be wearing another Randi Rahm on Monday! Tell all ur friends! Smiley @bachspoilerfans @WeLoveAshleyH

They have been so nice to our site. Anytime Ashley wears one of their gowns they let us know about it. Ashley the Fashionista  - Page 6 2848189344
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley the Fashionista

+24