SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 11:22 pm

MissC wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Has anyone looked at any other boards? Just curious as to the reaction of the guys? Anyone seem to be a favorite so far?

Sean was winning a poll followed by Arie. Hugesmile
Totally understandable Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 03, 2012 2:50 am

MissC wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Has anyone looked at any other boards? Just curious as to the reaction of the guys? Anyone seem to be a favorite so far?

Wow 117 people thought Jef was sent home the first night.... Gonna be some surprised people. LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Thu May 03, 2012 2:55 am

LoveDovez wrote:
MissC wrote:

Wow 117 people thought Jef was sent home the first night.... Gonna be some surprised people. LOL

Yep! They're going to be surprised all the way to the F3, unless of course, the edit shows Emily really into him! :gotcha: And maybe his supposed fun personality will really win people over! Can't wait to see! :Woah-hoo:
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 03, 2012 2:59 am

MissC wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
MissC wrote:

Yep! They're going to be surprised all the way to the F3, unless of course, the edit shows Emily really into him! :gotcha: And maybe his supposed fun personality will really win people over! Can't wait to see! :Woah-hoo:

I am one who thought the kiss (water background) was a really good one. I think they will have a great connection. I also can't wait to see. Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Thu May 03, 2012 3:02 am

San wrote:
MissC wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
MissC wrote:

I am one who thought the kiss (water background) was a really good one. I think they will have a great connection. I also can't wait to see. Smiley

That's true! I forgot about that kiss... I thought it was a really good kiss too. Lol I was just being sort of sarcastic with that F3 comment... since he makes it to the F3! yes
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Thu May 03, 2012 3:05 am

Let me refresh everyones memory :rosiecolored

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 16 52302610

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 16 Seanie10Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 03, 2012 3:10 am

San wrote:
MissC wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
MissC wrote:

I thought that kiss was smokin, too, San. I wish it would hurry and get May 14th already .LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu May 03, 2012 4:07 am

KikiLL wrote:

She sure is loving some Jef. giggling Embarassed

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 5:46 am

I think more people will notice their connection after the first episode airs as well. It took me a while, but I see that their kiss in the screencap above shows something of a spark.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 03, 2012 10:14 am

So of the F3, we haven't seen any kissing between Sean and Emily yet right ?
I'm not sure how that translates into +ve or -ve chances for Sean. He could be the no chemistry candidiate like Dino or he could be the hidden f1 like most of the previous f1s on this show.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:20 am

cupcakes wrote:
KikiLL wrote:

She sure is loving some Jef.
giggling Embarassed

Jef is sure lovin' some Emily! Hugesmile

Does anyone know when they usually come out with a longer preview?

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu May 03, 2012 10:30 am

Might not be for a while longer since filming will be taking place right up until May 10/11. With the Bach’s, there is more time between filming and airing, whereas ‘ette seasons have a shorter break – with Em, it will only be days instead of weeks. But it could mean a boatload of additional previews at epi 5 (like Jill, Ali and Ash)

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

+44
IntanFA14
happyvalleygirl
lavenderred
nutty1
Rosepetal