SELECT CONTENT

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:25 pm

ryvetted wrote:Michael, if you post you get a kiss. :whistle:

giggling

goodgal wrote:or a lap dance sneakyl

rofl

Nope, we wont scare him off at all... 😆 rotfl
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:26 pm

In the past Fleiss has told past seasons contestants not to read the boards so I am sure he definitely tells them no posting so even if Michael wanted to post , maybe his hands are tied?

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:28 pm

goodgal wrote:or a lap dance sneakyl

rotfl
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:36 pm

GrahamGal wrote: word and we need to get posting to help him to a second thread at least. He is a little behind the rest of the wolfpack since Arie is on #9 and Jef is on #12. Of course we blame that on the edit!

Aww...just a tad behind... :Frown: Yes, definitely edit. Sad we didn't' get to see him (much) or his personality on there...but we had to sit through lots of Kalon/Stevie arguing, the vampire hunter's compromise conversation, etc. giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote: word and we need to get posting to help him to a second thread at least. He is a little behind the rest of the wolfpack since Arie is on #9 and Jef is on #12. Of course we blame that on the edit!

Aww...just a tad behind... :Frown: Yes, definitely edit. Sad we didn't' get to see him (much) or his personality on there...but we had to sit through lots of Kalon/Stevie arguing, the vampire hunter's compromise conversation, etc. giggling

And we could've watched Michael instead of watching Tony cry for a whole 1/4 of an episode!

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:52 pm

ryvetted wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

And we could've watched Michael instead of watching Tony cry for a whole 1/4 of an episode!

:yes: I felt bad for Tony, but they did draw that out wayyy too long. And that ridicules argument between Doug and Chris where both had valid points, but both were at fault because they were both being immature and not willing to listen to or respect the other's thoughts and opinions.

ETA: JMO on the Chris/Doug fault issue
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:12 pm

OMG if he reads these threads, he will think we are a bunch of sex crazed hormonal crazy women!! girldance

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:OMG if he reads these threads, he will think we are a bunch of sex crazed hormonal crazy women!! girldance

We aren't? thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by PennaFlaGirl Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:22 pm

nutty1 wrote:OMG if he reads these threads, he will think we are a bunch of sex crazed hormonal crazy women!! girldance

Bahaha 😆 ! Especially if he sees the Wendy the Ab Whisperer stuff in Sean's thread. giggling

Last edited by PennaFlaGirl on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:24 pm

rofl

I hope he hasn't already run for the hills :hidingchair !

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:25 pm

goodgal wrote:

We aren't? thumbsup

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 Facepa10

Last edited by RichLP on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by PennaFlaGirl Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Rich what did you write? All I see is a little question mark in a blue box.
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+58
Minney
lavenderred
gardenmama
missmilano
IzaLurkin