SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:45 pm

Oh my gosh. So happy to see all is well. I too was getting worried. He is beautiful!

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 32 2870920272

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:52 am

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:33 pm

Looks like she pushed for a long time...poor thing.
So happy they had a good outcome.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:23 pm

provenceguy wrote:Looks like she pushed for a long time...poor thing.
So happy they had a good outcome.

I know! I can't imagine having a first baby weighing 9 lbs! Glad they're all okay. Looking forward to seeing more pictures.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:22 pm

Awww he's adorable. I hope they can go home real soon and settle in. What a sweetheart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:22 pm

Moved

alwayscooking wrote:Jeremiah James Korfe and Kalie are expecting their second child, she's due in February!!  So happy for them!

https://www.instagram.com/kaliewrightkorfe/

GuardianAngel wrote:@alwayscooking beautiful pictures in their IG's. Congrats to them and their sweet family.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:35 pm

Thanks for moving my post @GuardianAngel...I have no idea why I posted that in MAFS, I'm such a ditz laugh out loud...I'll blame menopause brain laugh out loud. Anyway I hope Kalie has an easier time this go around, Arlo was past due and such a large baby, I admire her for having another baby so soon.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:38 pm

@alwayscooking no worries at all! I posted right after you in the MAFS thread. laugh out loud

She is very pretty, and he is handsome as always.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:35 pm

Jeremiah and Kalie had their second baby, Loretta Leone!  She was born Feb 8.  They thought for sure they were having another boy, they waited to find out the sex of the baby, she said it was so awesome to experience that surprise.  She's a beautiful baby!  
https://www.instagram.com/kaliewrightkorfe/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:56 pm

Oh my gosh what a beautiful little baby! Congrats to the family!

I like it when a couple doesn't find out the gender.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:55 pm

She's adorable! Congrats to the happy family!  blowkiss

I love the retro names! My granddaughter is Eloise and her baby sister who's due in May will be Ivy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl