SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Thanks for posting the picture of Chris.. such a handsome fella Hugesmile I wonder which viewing party he'll be at tonight, NY or Bartlett?

I'm with ya Tattina on tonights episode. The M&G is fun but I always look forward the the real show getting started!

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon May 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Max64 wrote:Thanks for posting the picture of Chris.. such a handsome fella Hugesmile I wonder which viewing party he'll be at tonight, NY or Bartlett?

I'm with ya Tattina on tonights episode. The M&G is fun but I always look forward the the real show getting started!

I think someone brought over the location they will be at tonight from Team Chris' fanpage, but I can't find that post now.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Mon May 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Not sure if this has been posted here, but Chris just got a twitter account!

https://twitter.com/#!/chrisjbukowski

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 21, 2012 4:31 pm

poohbear wrote:Not sure if this has been posted here, but Chris just got a twitter account!

https://twitter.com/#!/chrisjbukowski

Thanks for posting. The picture of him with his niece is adorable.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Mon May 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Thank you poohbear!

23 min ago

Chris Bukowski ‏@chrisjbukowski
Life is like a roller coaster ride... It's always better going on a ride with someone by your side.

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 18 Seanie10Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 18 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 18 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Mon May 21, 2012 4:32 pm

:Smiley: :

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 18 Pic_110

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 18 Seanie10Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 18 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 18 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Mon May 21, 2012 4:41 pm

The twitter page seems to be legit, I regonize two of his friends :yes: (stalker) giggling

KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Mon May 21, 2012 4:46 pm

KikiLL wrote:
The twitter page seems to be legit, I regonize two of his friends :yes: (stalker) giggling

definitely legit cause that's the link Team Chris posted on fb!! giggling

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Mon May 21, 2012 4:57 pm

poohbear wrote:
KikiLL wrote:

definitely legit cause that's the link Team Chris posted on fb!! giggling

oops! Hadn't seen that! Embarressed!

KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Mon May 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Great that he has joined Twitter and his niece is just so adorable, check the cute pose!

"Life is like a roller coaster ride... It's always better going on a ride with someone by your side." Hmm, wonder what this could refer to?? Lol!

BTW....they just showed a clip of tonight's show on EXTRA and once again, Chris was in it, the only guy they interviewed. This season is really strange, I will say it again, for someone who was eliminated at F4, he is receiving a lot of air time....
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon May 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Tattina wrote:Great that he has joined Twitter and his niece is just so adorable, check the cute pose!

"Life is like a roller coaster ride... It's always better going on a ride with someone by your side." Hmm, wonder what this could refer to?? Lol!

BTW....they just showed a clip of tonight's show on EXTRA and once again, Chris was in it, the only guy they interviewed. This season is really strange, I will say it again, for someone who was eliminated at F4, he is receiving a lot of air time....

Depending on how his edit plays out, I think he might be the back-up plan if Arie doesn't want to become the bachelor.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Mon May 21, 2012 7:55 pm

[b]Rosepetal wrote:
"Depending on how his edit plays out, I think he might be the back-up plan if Arie doesn't want to become the bachelor."[/b

I agree, something is brewing....not that I mind seeing him so much!!
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+56
marloon
Piper61
beebee
chaslom4
livlafluv1