SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Polls - General Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Polls - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Polls - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 12:18 pm

sophienette wrote:I didn't warm to Chris at all last night... too agressive

Sophie, I feell the same way about Chris. He talked like this is a competition...it didn't sit well with me...its not about winning...lol

Jef is so cool :)

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Polls - General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Polls - General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 12:21 pm

cupcakes wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1. Jef
2. Arie
3. Ryan
4. Sean

Love the list! Fleiss must be excited to have Jef! he trended on twitter several times during the episode airing....

I think we are in for a treat! I think everyone noticed Jef (wether is because of hair or people water)...its hard not to notice him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue May 15, 2012 1:55 pm

I was a bit disappointed in Chris as well .. Not what I expected by his comments .. A bit self centered .. Tho their 1n1 time was cute

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Jeepers wrote:I was a bit disappointed in Chris as well .. Not what I expected by his comments .. A bit self centered .. Tho their 1n1 time was cute
ITA, sorry, but he is not as handsome to me as I thought from his pictures, and I see only a friend vibe from Emily, like Ashley had with Ames. :hidingchair

Arie is leading Jef by a tad right now, with Ryan and Sean distant 3 & 4 in the poll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 18, 2012 4:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bachelorette Bracket

So, here are my picks - It is SO hard to pick based off of one night and only previews for the season to come but here they are. What do you think?!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From someone who is going to stay un-spoiled. They filled out their bracket of who they thought would leave and who the eventual winner would end up being.

I guess a lot of people will be shocked when Ryan gets sent home.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Polls - General Discussion - Spoilers

+5
ryvetted
cupcakes
LoveDovez
MissC
Love_Me