SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by jewels2312 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 am

I think they were in Kingsport TN (Peyton's hometown) this past weekend together. I believe they visited her parents. I also saw a twit pic of them with Ty Brown at that time. Today, wednesday, I thought I read somewhere he's suppose to attend the CMA Fest for HGTV but I don't recall in which city that is being held. I don't believe it's in Chicago. Maybe Peyton stayed behind in Kingsport and will be joining Chris for the CMA festivities? no idea

That's not the best picture of Chris with Frank. I don't think he looks buzzed I think he looks tired...must be all that traveling and hard work. Being part of the HGTV family is rewarding but also demanding. Not knowing if your show will be canceled or be picked up for another season must be stressful too. Shooting the episodes with all the transformations that are involved must be very hard work, but also it's all the extra things on the side that they have to work at, like working on the HGTV publicity and promotions and building yourself a fanbase that will sustain your show and keep it alive. I hope all the hard work pays off and that Going Yard will be successful enough to continue for at least another season.

ETA: Chris is headed to Nashville as per his tweet 3 hrs. ago:

Chris Lambton ‏@ChrisLambton13
Headed to airport. Next stop #nashville
Dérouler Réduire Répondre RetweetéRetweeter

That must be where the CMA Fest is being held. Makes sense. :yes:

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by jewels2312 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:30 pm

This tweet from Peyton:

Peyton Lambton ‏@PeytonJWright
Hello #Nashville!! It's our first time in town for #CMAFest what's everyone doing?!?!?! Love being back in my home state!!

ETA: This tweet from Ty Brown 2 hours ago:

Ty Brown ‏@Tybrownmusic
CMA bound @ChrisLambton13 @PeytonJWright http://pic.twitter.com/oeRg643d

Nice limo ride! They're doing things in style! :Smiley:

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:03 am

Chris and Peyton are the cutest couple and they seem so real and down to earth - I'm glad they found each other after their Bachelor/Bachelorette experiences - everything turned out perfectly for them in the end.

I am really enjoying their new show on HGTV "Golng Yard" - has anyone heard how many episodes were made and if it will be a permanent show?

I'm relatively new to this board and love all the different threads and updates!

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:15 am

pikake wrote:Chris and Peyton are the cutest couple and they seem so real and down to earth - I'm glad they found each other after their Bachelor/Bachelorette experiences - everything turned out perfectly for them in the end.

I am really enjoying their new show on HGTV "Golng Yard" - has anyone heard how many episodes were made and if it will be a permanent show?

I'm relatively new to this board and love all the different threads and updates!
welcomesign Pikake!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:35 am

pikake wrote:Chris and Peyton are the cutest couple and they seem so real and down to earth - I'm glad they found each other after their Bachelor/Bachelorette experiences - everything turned out perfectly for them in the end.

:Welcomemembers pikake!!

I don't know how many eps are in the first season either, I've been wondering that too. As for a second season, it'll be a few weeks before they find out whether they will get the greenlight on that. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Hey Chris fans. I don't know if any of you have seen this interview with Chris on Going Yard so thought I'd post the link just in case. He gives sound advice and there are some gorgeous pics of new trends in landscaping I think you'll enjoy.

http://www.yellowpages.com/features/home/top-trends-in-landscape-design/1-trend/

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 21 Jefem10

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me..Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. Shel Silverstein

"Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.-Marcel Proust
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Female Posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:07 am

Welcomeparty!

They said there are 13 episodes in season 1. The finale will feature clips from the wedding and they host a post wedding party at the Cape. Chris rehabs his own yard! Cannot wait for that. I think I read where they will get word on season 2 in about a month. If renewed they will stay on the Cape and do yards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:11 am

Welcomeparty! pikake!!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:21 am

DON'T FORGET TO WATCH OUR LOVELY COUPLE ON THEIR SHOW TOMORROW!

GOING YARD SATURDAY, JUNE 9TH @ 5:00PM/est 4:00PM/cst

DON'T MISS IT!

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Lauren LeBlanc‏@laurenmleblanc
Omg Chris Lambton from Ali's season of the bachelorette!! http://instagr.am/p/LoKj0INuRf/
Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 21 11tpxdk

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 21 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:56 am

LaureanT wrote:DON'T FORGET TO WATCH OUR LOVELY COUPLE ON THEIR SHOW TOMORROW!

GOING YARD SATURDAY, JUNE 9TH @ 5:00PM/est 4:00PM/cst

DON'T MISS IT!

Thank you for the reminder! Will not miss it this week! yes
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:51 pm

halfpintdynamite wrote:Hey Chris fans. I don't know if any of you have seen this interview with Chris on Going Yard so thought I'd post the link just in case. He gives sound advice and there are some gorgeous pics of new trends in landscaping I think you'll enjoy.

http://www.yellowpages.com/features/home/top-trends-in-landscape-design/1-trend/

Cool! Thanks for sharing the link halfpint!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau