SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 41 11345325894_5af70c9575_z

Peyton just posted this on FB so brought it here.  It's a great pic!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:53 pm

It really is a great picture. They remain my favorite franchise couple.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:38 am

Love them. Huge props to Chris for turning down the franchise when they were throwing all kinds of money at him to do his own season...although I would have loved to see it. I suspect he would have treated it as seriously as Sean did, but as luck would have it, while they were trying to sweet talk him into it, they inadvertently caused him to meet Payton. Karma.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:46 pm

pavalygurl wrote:It really is a great picture.  They remain my favorite franchise couple.

Mine too! When I saw the recent dates on the thread I was hoping for a baby announcement.  :Smiley: Oh well, maybe in 2014!

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Yep, great photo.  They're my favorite couple, too.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:15 am

alwaystulips wrote:Yep, great photo.  They're my favorite couple, too.

Alwaystulips: Just a side note- I love tulips too and have always enjoyed your beautiful pictures!! ("Avi" I believe you all call it, whatever that means!!)

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:49 am

Thank you, Sparkler.  Happy Holidays!   :Smiley:
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:22 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Thank you, Sparkler.  Happy Holidays!   :Smiley:

Thanks!!! Same to you!!!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 41 4adb75c27b2311e389ba12538dcb3c3c_8

http://instagram.com/p/jDJ8LUtGBu/

There's another pic that she posted of her, Tenley, & Sara (who's dating Roberto). The 3 couples went sailing together. Talk about a good looking group.  :Nod: 

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Holy moly they are one good looking couple!!

My friend and her family met Chris a couple years back while they were going on a rafting trip in a remote area of Maine. Chris was with a bachelor party of his friends. My friend's son - who was about 18 or so at the time and watches religiously with his girlfriend - recognized him and said, "Hey, you're Chris from the Bachelor!"

I guess Chris was so shocked to be recognized and to be recognized by a teen boy. They said it was hilarious and that he was super down to earth & easy going with Chris snapping photos with his fans.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:10 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Holy moly they are one good looking couple!!

My friend and her family met Chris a couple years back while they were going on a rafting trip in a remote area of Maine. Chris was with a bachelor party of his friends. My friend's son - who was about 18 or so at the time and watches religiously with his girlfriend - recognized him and said, "Hey, you're Chris from the Bachelor!"

I guess Chris was so shocked to be recognized and to be recognized by a teen boy. They said it was hilarious and that he was super down to earth & easy going with Chris snapping photos with his fans.  

That is nice to hear and exactly what I would have expected from him. My favourite contestant ever!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:18 pm

They're my favorite couple. Love them. They come across as so down to earth.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau