SELECT CONTENT

Working eliminations chart and discussions

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Working eliminations chart and discussions - Page 4 Empty Re: Working eliminations chart and discussions

Post by Love_Me Wed May 18, 2011 5:35 am

how do we know they din't make it to the F6?

We know William was home on or before 4/11 which was before the F6. RS told us on 4/7 that Ben C was home already so he too would not be in the F6 either. That is my guess.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Working eliminations chart and discussions - Page 4 Empty Re: Working eliminations chart and discussions

Post by anders Wed May 18, 2011 9:58 am

babymama wrote:
debt2dreams wrote:

Babymama, as Coastal said she was making assumptions and said a lot was probably questionable. BUT she did the ground work now so as we get info we can tweek and correct as we go. It is called a starting point, if you don't have anything to add to the charts, besides pointing out how wrong they are(since you have RS cliffnotes) let us enjoy ourselves without getting bashed by you for speculating until we get more info, that is what this board is about taking the info we have and trying to figure things out until we get more info. yes

but once RS releases the spoilers, there won't be anything to "tweek" or "correct" as you go. you'd basically just fill in everything that he said and that's the new chart. i'm confused on what a running chart would look like once his spoilers are up, that's all

no disrespect but this is a sleuthing board - that is what these folks are doing. These folks are doing the same thing they've been doing for seasons - getting information the old fashioned way, not waiting for RS to spoil the season. And since RS didnt' start spoiling seasons until Jason this was the only method to find out who left when and who F1-4 were.

Just because RS can spoil it all in 1 blog that takes less than an hour to read doesn’t mean the work done here is for naught. If anything, seasons have been spilled by ‘FORTers’ long before RS started and even after he did. RS may confirm or alter details, but my money is on these folks finding out who F2 and possibly F1 is before RS even spills a thing.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed May 18, 2011 4:08 pm

On the working chart, this is the F12:

Constantin **
Micky **
West
Ryan P **
Ames **
William
Blake **
Ben C
Ben F **
Stephen
Matt
Rob

You have confirmed that the six guys with ** make it to HongKong.

Coastal posted that you all have information that West, William, Ben C, Stephen, and Rob did not make it to HongKong. That leaves only Matt (of the F12) to possibly make it to Hong Kong and we are one short to make 8.

Either someone in the F12 list is wrong and someone else makes it to Thailand or one of the guys that we thought left before HongKong didnt leave. I suspect the first - that someone in the F12 list is wrong - maybe two if we have poof that Matt is eliminated.

Make sense? duh
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 4:13 pm

jelle wrote:On the working chart, this is the F12:

Constantin **
Micky **
West
Ryan P **
Ames **
William
Blake **
Ben C
Ben F **
Stephen
Matt
Rob

You have confirmed that the six guys with ** make it to HongKong.

Coastal posted that you all have information that West, William, Ben C, Stephen, and Rob did not make it to HongKong. That leaves only Matt (of the F12) to possibly make it to Hong Kong and we are one short to make 8.

Either someone in the F12 list is wrong and someone else makes it to Thailand or one of the guys that we thought left before HongKong didnt leave. I suspect the first - that someone in the F12 list is wrong - maybe two if we have poof that Matt is eliminated.

Make sense? duh

there is more than 1 mistake in this final 12. sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed May 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Where did the F18 come from? Do we have confirmation that all those are correct? or have we eliminated someone by mistake?
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 4:24 pm

jelle wrote:Where did the F18 come from? Do we have confirmation that all those are correct? or have we eliminated someone by mistake?

no idea where the f18 came from. can't answer the rest

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed May 18, 2011 10:02 pm

Does anyone know when the following went home?
Jeff
JP
Lucus
Matt
Nick

What do you think about a Constantine, Ben F, Ryan P and Ames for the F4?
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed May 18, 2011 10:08 pm

jelle wrote:Does anyone know when the following went home?
Jeff
JP
Lucus
Matt
Nick

What do you think about a Constantine, Ben F, Ryan P and Ames for the F4?

Jelle, I've been thinking that we may be missing the boat with Ames...unfortunately, I don't have time to go back and look if we have "proof" of when Ames went home.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed May 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Ames is in HongKong so he makes it to at least F8.

Ames, Blake, Ryan P, and Mickey are in HongKong.

Supposedly Constantine and Ben F get HTDs. So we have six of the F8 in HongKong.

i dont remember why I thought Ames was in Taiwan. I tentatively accepted that Ryan P made it past the F6, but maybe not. (Now why would someone use F5 on facebook?)

jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 18, 2011 10:55 pm

jelle wrote:Ames is in HongKong so he makes it to at least F8.

Supposedly Constantine and Ben F get HTDs. So we have six of the F8 in HongKong.

i dont remember why I thought Ames was in Taiwan. I tentatively accepted that Ryan P made it past the F6, but maybe not. (Now why would someone use F5 on facebook?)

Ames is the guy with Ash on a beach that someone thought might be in Taiwan...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 18, 2011 10:58 pm

San wrote:

Wow. If by some random streak of chance Ash and Ames are the final couple, that's going to be one he!! of a power couple with a penchant for alliteration.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed May 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
San wrote:

Wow. If by some random streak of chance Ash and Ames are the final couple, that's going to be one he!! of a power couple with a penchant for alliteration.

The smartest couple ever!! :study:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Working eliminations chart and discussions

+12
mnmhughes
Alanna
Beeleever
anders
nikkij_26