SELECT CONTENT

VO & PI's - Discussion - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Post by veg_out Sun May 27, 2012 5:12 pm

jurystillout wrote:I was not trying to make it a guessing game first and formost. Secondly this is why myself and other seasoned posters don't post like I said before no one would believe me.

No I don't have any outside source, this is just my opinnion. Don't worry, I won't try to "rock the boat" or "go against the grain" again because this is a perfect reason why I don't speak up.

Sorry to offend you. If it's your opinion, it's welcome here. I guess it is Sean then. Glad to read your thoughts!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Post by missmilano Sun May 27, 2012 5:20 pm

jurystillout wrote:I was not trying to make it a guessing game first and formost. Secondly this is why myself and other seasoned posters don't post like I said before no one would believe me.

No I don't have any outside source, this is just my opinnion. Don't worry, I won't try to "rock the boat" or "go against the grain" again because this is a perfect reason why I don't speak up.

I'm horrible with voices, so I don't even try to figure out VO's. To my mind, a line like that would almost have to be at least one of the F4 and most likely one of F2, so it could very well be Sean. I also wouldn't put it past TPTB to frankenbite the line from more than one guy's voice.
missmilano
missmilano

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun May 27, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm sorry, I guess I just don't get why it's so important to figure out who said those particular lines. It doesn't really give us a hint to the ending, and we already know who the F1 is.

Can someone clue me in on why it's so important, or are you just doing this for fun? Embarressed!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 27, 2012 5:39 pm

mnmhughes wrote:I'm sorry, I guess I just don't get why it's so important to figure out who said those particular lines. It doesn't really give us a hint to the ending, and we already know who the F1 is.

Can someone clue me in on why it's so important, or are you just doing this for fun? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Many of your posts mirror mine thoughts this season (which right now mine are pretty darned confused lol).

But I think up-thread there were a few folk that thought that line was a "key" line for this season and equalled in positioning, a key line said by JP in that seasons preview...and he was F1.

Could someone who has been following this thread please correct my assumption if false ?

And Jurystillout - I love your SN and actually hope that the JSO on this season.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun May 27, 2012 5:41 pm

People don't believe everything I post that's for sure, but it doesn't keep me from posting my opinions. You have a right and you shouldn't let the fact that people may not believe it stop you. On the hand you have a right to not post your opinion as well, but I think we are missing out on a lot by you staying mum.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
veg_out wrote:Jef and Arie have already been mentioned as that voice's owner, so it only leaves Sean.
Yes I agree he is the only top 3 that was not considered I am NOY good at VO..until the season is over than I am spot on.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now how many people think it's Sean?

I actually could go with Sean. But I'm bad with voices particularly when the editors splice and dice that. But from the little I have seen of Sean on this show...yes that sort of language could come from him and it is possible that it sounds like him. I did not hear too much Tx accent in all the PIs he has done so it is possible.

JSO - did you get an awful lot of PMs from folks begging you ? Your inbox must be full. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun May 27, 2012 5:52 pm

bestbud! Its all good please keep posting..And :lookout
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Aw, no one here will judge you for your opinion....it is all in FUN!! Keep on posting, all is well!!

Back to the VO, how sad is it that I even had my 20 yr old son listening to San's video comparisons, LOL!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by yumyum1 Sun May 27, 2012 6:43 pm

nutty1 wrote:Aw, no one here will judge you for your opinion....it is all in FUN!! Keep on posting, all is well!!

Back to the VO, how sad is it that I even had my 20 yr old son listening to San's video comparisons, LOL!

^ That's cute that he went along with it. :Smiley:

@StephTweets - Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back.  :Smiley:

yumyum1

Female Posts : 1514

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Have we identified where Sean is here?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 27, 2012 7:19 pm

GrahamGal wrote:

People don't believe everything I post that's for sure, but it doesn't keep me from posting my opinions. You have a right and you shouldn't let the fact that people may not believe it stop you. On the hand you have a right to not post your opinion as well, but I think we are missing out on a lot by you staying mum.

Please keep posting jury! I love reading what you have to say. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by si si Sun May 27, 2012 7:48 pm

I am relatively new to the board,so excuse my ignorance if I don't know the significance of the v/o.Can some one explain it please.

si si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

+81
Kelad9
Tiggerlgh
Just Here In Ohio
Alanna
Bananaloaf