SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

Post by shannonmac Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:50 pm

luvnunity wrote:
proudmommy50810 wrote:
mom2brieandbray wrote:
-SarahP wrote:
mom2brieandbray wrote:could that be why she did it? she has to know the spoiler out there for Jef being F1. I swear sometimes they just love to mess with our heads. I don't think I remember a show being this open and honest

What do you mean exactly? That the producers made her talk about Jef a lot? That wouldn't make any sense since he is the F1.

I am not saying Jef is a bad guys, but what I am saying is they have never let the F1 be in our face. :hidingchair I understand why everyone thinks Jef is this great catch. He seems nice, I just feel it is too in my face to be him. I think tptb know that jef is the spoiled final one, and just like when Chantel was the spoiled F1, they did what they could to match it up. I don't take anything at face value with tptb. :hidingchair

It depends on how you are seeing it. To me, JP was so obvious and so in our face. But not everyone saw that. This season I also see Jef as being obvious and in our face, but not everyone see it that way.

I thought Emily on Brad's season and Courtney on Ben's was way obvious too. Obvious does not always equal fairytale or audience ideal. Oh yeah, let's not forget Ali with Roberto.

Same here. Courtney to me was so blatantly clear- they may as well have not had any of the other women there. Emily and Brad the same.... not that I ever really understood that coupling giggling
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:55 pm

I think Emily does write her own blog but I think they have to get approved so who ows what they ask to change (if anything)

I thought her blog was a perfect replica of last nights epi. Lots of love for Sean and Jef and Arie got none lol. Between the dress and the scolding I'm sure he has taken a fair amount of heat.

I do think since she was appologizing for her language it would have been nice to appologize for taking out her anger on all the guys for not saying something. It caused her not to give out a rose. I don't even know how much time they really would have had to tell her in reality. Even if she didn't say a personal one to Arie since it seems he took the brunt of it and looked miserable during the RC, she could have addressed the fact that she was sick and might have over reacted but still confirm she was hurt etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:56 pm

shannonmac wrote:
luvnunity wrote:
proudmommy50810 wrote:
mom2brieandbray wrote:
-SarahP wrote:
mom2brieandbray wrote:could that be why she did it? she has to know the spoiler out there for Jef being F1. I swear sometimes they just love to mess with our heads. I don't think I remember a show being this open and honest

What do you mean exactly? That the producers made her talk about Jef a lot? That wouldn't make any sense since he is the F1.

I am not saying Jef is a bad guys, but what I am saying is they have never let the F1 be in our face. :hidingchair I understand why everyone thinks Jef is this great catch. He seems nice, I just feel it is too in my face to be him. I think tptb know that jef is the spoiled final one, and just like when Chantel was the spoiled F1, they did what they could to match it up. I don't take anything at face value with tptb. :hidingchair

It depends on how you are seeing it. To me, JP was so obvious and so in our face. But not everyone saw that. This season I also see Jef as being obvious and in our face, but not everyone see it that way.

I thought Emily on Brad's season and Courtney on Ben's was way obvious too. Obvious does not always equal fairytale or audience ideal. Oh yeah, let's not forget Ali with Roberto.

Same here. Courtney to me was so blatantly clear- they may as well have not had any of the other women there. Emily and Brad the same.... not that I ever really understood that coupling giggling

Actually, if I didn't know Jef was the F1 I'd probably think it was close to a dead heat between he and Arie with Sean a close, close 3rd. This week I saw Jef and Sean close the gap with Arie - perhaps Jef moved a couple of steps ahead - Next week I think we'll see Arie start to gain back lost ground and Sean move up. Then in Prague Jef and Sean probably become the front-runners.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:14 pm

If Arie is her final one, wouldn't she have used the blog to kind of apologize for getting so upset with him and overreacting. He was so involved in the episode that she certainly could have mentioned him.

It seems to me this blog points further to Jef being final one.

And I think either one of the guys would be great. Just seeing a lust type love with Arie and the beginnings of a quiet and slow building love with Jef.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:17 pm

I wish she would have mentioned the fun part of the date - the play. I wanted to see what she had to say about it!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:22 pm

San wrote:I wish she would have mentioned the fun part of the date - the play. I wanted to see what she had to say about it!

Yes too bad no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Her blog all points to Jef to me. She's telling us he's met every power point she wanted in a husband, and step-dad and listing the reasons why she fell in love with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:18 pm

I don't see how these leads can go on this show saying they want this type of girl/guy and walk away with the complete opposite of that. Emily has said she is attracted to the "scruffy" looking guy with tatoos and has a edge to him. NONE of that describes sweet babyface Jef, who probably doesn't shave yet. Go figure. It will not last because she will chew him up and spit him out. Remember, this is the girl who ably took on Brad Womack & wrapped him around her little finger and who would take her back in a NY minute, if she would have him!!!. LOL jmo

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:23 pm

I also noticed on her last blog she said "means the absolute world to me" about Jef making her laugh on a day like that and Jef has also used the means the world phrase. I know when im in a relationship with a guy I really like, I start to pick up some of his mannurisms and phrases without even realizing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:12 pm

n4692u wrote:I don't see how these leads can go on this show saying they want this type of girl/guy and walk away with the complete opposite of that. Emily has said she is attracted to the "scruffy" looking guy with tatoos and has a edge to him. NONE of that describes sweet babyface Jef, who probably doesn't shave yet. Go figure. It will not last because she will chew him up and spit him out. Remember, this is the girl who ably took on Brad Womack & wrapped him around her little finger and who would take her back in a NY minute, if she would have him!!!. LOL jmo

I don't take any crap in relationships either but it certainly didn't mean that when I found the right guy, I chewed him out and spit him out.

Being a strong woman, who has expectations of a relationship is something we should admire. Brad was clearly not the right guy for her. I think the difference is a relationship built on respect for each others values and trust.
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:14 am

I HIGHLY doubt that Jef will let anyone "chew him up and spit him out". Honestly, the guy is not a pushover. I think he's much more put together than most of us. I think what Em noticed and liked about Jef is his ability to think before he speaks and listening when others are speaking. He seems self-confidant and respectful in his relationships with the Emily and the other guys.

Emily brought up their physical connection and then described their first kiss as perfect so I'm pretty sure they're now both on the same page about where the relationship is going.

No argument, Arie is a cutie and it looks like the man knows how to kiss. But my money is on the guy who looks the least like her usual "type" who , quite possibly , stole her heart very early in this process.

Just another little clue that popped into my little brain while watching ABC tonight.... during the Bachelorette commercial for Monday's show....the narrator is talking about Emily not being happy and and there is a point where he says the word "everyone" that he says as 2 separate words...like EVERY (and the camera is on panned to Jef) and then the word ONE ( and the camera ZOOMS on Jef). You have to see it to understand what I'm talking about but my pee brain just thought it was interesting that the camera zoom and the "one" simultaneously was interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Jef will be 28 next month. Yes, he has a young "baby face" (sure he shaves though, as do all "baby faced" men), but I honestly don't get how so much about his personality, level of maturity, and strength of character can be gleaned by the fact that he simply does not look his age. Does that also mean that people who have aged poorly (due perhaps to alcohol/drug abuse) and now look 50 even though they're only 30, are more mature and responsible, because they look older? scratch

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard's Bachelorette 8 Blogs - Discussion

+61
Rdjbb
instinct
JBF
Tiggerlgh
veg_out