SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Page 1 of 54 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 Empty Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by docnash14 Sun May 13, 2012 12:57 am

momoftrips wrote:
lavenderred wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:Now I think because Adam was already home at noon today that the FRC was on the 10th... so confusing. 👅
Yep, that's what I've been saying all along. No way Adam would be in LA at noon today if the FRC was last night, the 11th. So I do think the tweets last night were while they were on a layover, probably in Miami.

yes I think you are right about the layover in Miami. Chris is back as well.

LL performed at a game in Miami last night.
Chris Harrison‏@chrisbharrison
@llcoolj great catchin up with ya today

She lives in California

Coco‏@cocollinz
Saw Chris Harrison from the bachelor at the airport...it's good to be home
3h

ally ‏ @allyyruber

"“@jujucef: Lmaoooooo and my mom meets LL Cool J at the Miami airport” WTF LOL"

tweeted 11 hours ago

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by chaslom4 Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 am

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister

Best season EVER!!! Love, romance, mancry... This one has it all! Right, @chrisbharrison ???

@Millsy11374 and I will buy a free bojangles sandwich for anyone who isn't satisfied by this season... That's how confident we are!!!
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by nd4reality Sun May 13, 2012 11:54 am

chaslom4 wrote:

Best season EVER!!! Love, romance, mancry... This one has it all! Right, @chrisbharrison ???

@Millsy11374 and I will buy a free bojangles sandwich for anyone who isn't satisfied by this season... That's how confident we are!!!

Is he willing to send some over the border as well ? :Biggrin:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sun May 13, 2012 11:57 am

chaslom4 wrote:

High clap smileyyay

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 Seanie10Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by michie671 Sun May 13, 2012 12:34 pm

chaslom4 wrote:

:Woah-hoo: So excited for tomorrow night...can't wait!!!! :trampoline:
michie671
michie671

Female Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Sun May 13, 2012 12:38 pm

But does Fleiss's Best Season Ever, look anything like what so many of us would consider Best Season Ever? That is the question. We like the romance, he likes the drama. Maybe he has lain off that this season, but I don't trust him. And Emily shouldn't either. He's got his show in the can now, he can do whatever he wants with the way he edits things, and the direction he decides to take this season. Maybe he decides to give it a rest this season, and go back to the trash next season, I hope so, but like I said, I don't trust him.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun May 13, 2012 12:49 pm

I don't trust Fleiss either. TPTB kept claiming the same thing for Matt Grant's season, that it would bring everyone back after Brad's fiasco ... claiming it was the most romantic season eva!

And most viewers did not like The Shayne Show (I did however, she cracked me up.)
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Well, he said LOVE, so I am sure she chose someone.

I for one am EXCITED!! I know it has a good chance of not being forever, but I am going to block the naysayers out of my head and enjoy this crazy obsession of mine!! Anyone coming along for the ride :Auto: with me??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun May 13, 2012 12:57 pm

nutty1 wrote:Well, he said LOVE, so I am sure she chose someone.

I for one am EXCITED!! I know it has a good chance of not being forever, but I am going to block the naysayers out of my head and enjoy this crazy obsession of mine!! Anyone coming along for the ride :Auto: with me??

For me, I will enjoy the season because I like the lead (a lot of leads were not my cup of tea and only watched for sleuthing).

And as an added bonus, it seems they will be showing feisty Em!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 1:15 pm

I have not been a big Emily fan during Brad's season (except her fashion sense!), but I have to say the glimpses I have seen on the promos are really changing my mind about her! Kickass Emily is my type of gal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun May 13, 2012 1:19 pm

sophienette wrote:I have not been a big Emily fan during Brad's season (except her fashion sense!), but I have to say the glimpses I have seen on the promos are really changing my mind about her! Kickass Emily is my type of gal!

agreed. i was a chantal o'brien more but I understood that producers did a terrible edits and portrayed a very non attractive personality. At the FRC, I saw some of her true personality and liked her better

so I am hopeful that her season will make me see her as a kickass not only a southern doll :)

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun May 13, 2012 2:31 pm

nutty1 wrote:Well, he said LOVE, so I am sure she chose someone.

:WAVEY: Me! I can't wait until Monday! (That may be the first time I've ever said that giggling ) I agree, it may not be forever but.... As long as she chooses someone who makes her happy, we see a love story, and there's a hugging twirl at the FRC, I'll be a happy girl! Hugesmile :Flirty:

ETA:
sophienette wrote:I have not been a big Emily fan during Brad's season (except her fashion sense!), but I have to say the glimpses I have seen on the promos are really changing my mind about her! Kickass Emily is my type of gal!

Well...I like Emily during Brad's season. Totally love the bolded comment...loved seeing that side of her in the previews.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 54 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

+95
zana_72
DeAnna/JenFan
richmondrose
just logic
haapa245