SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion

Post by Admin Mon May 21, 2012 10:41 am

sophienette wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:Nothing revealed so far. Learned alot about herself. Kelly and Tye are excited she put Kalon in his place.
She does say she fell in love. Commercial.

I think she meant first time around, as she was explaining why she changed her mind, and said she learnt a lot about herself and fell in love... I heard it as "with Brad"

Oh! Well I can't wait to watch it at 9 here. Lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion

Post by happyvalleygirl Mon May 21, 2012 10:42 am

sophienette wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:Nothing revealed so far. Learned alot about herself. Kelly and Tye are excited she put Kalon in his place.

I think she meant first time around, as she was explaining why she changed her mind, and said she learnt a lot about herself and fell in love... I heard it as "with Brad"

My ears were blinded by Taye Diggs gorgeousness. giggling
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Mon May 21, 2012 10:44 am

Taye picked Arie and Kelly picked Ryan (cause he was in the bottom row she said), as their choices for Emily's F1s. They had pictures on a board of each bachelor blindfolded her, spun her around, and she had to kiss the board. She kissed between John and Joe. Very close to where Jeff's pic was. Really silly and a time waster. JMHO
Thanks
Karey

Last edited by KareyR2 on Mon May 21, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 21, 2012 10:45 am

When they said Arie, her face remained the same....no clues.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 11:09 am

Cassie Lambert ‏@cassielambert
Just to clear it up, when @EmilyMaynard mentioned on @LiveKelly being in love, she was referring to her time on season 15 of The Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Mon May 21, 2012 11:10 am

sophienette wrote:

Apparently you're right.
@cassielambert
Just to clear it up, when @EmilyMaynard mentioned on @LiveKelly being in love, she was referring to her time on season 15 of The Bachelor.
Kinda weird that Cassie felt the need to clarify that.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 21, 2012 11:12 am

Archer23 wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Apparently you're right.
@cassielambert
Kinda weird that Cassie felt the need to clarify that.

I know! I guess they don't want people to think she is in love now.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 21, 2012 11:14 am

Quite odd..... scratch

That tells me she IS in love. If she wasn't, they'd want us to at least think she was. But now they may want to throw us off.

I SWEAR they read this board all the time!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 21, 2012 11:14 am

All I have to say about her appearance is Taye Diggs= :Drool:

Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Mon May 21, 2012 11:17 am

umngirl wrote:All I have to say about her appearance is Taye Diggs= :Drool:
That's pretty much all that needs to be said. :laughingoutlou
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Mon May 21, 2012 11:25 am

Robin Thicke's hair reminds me of Jef's hair! :)
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 11:34 am

Yes! Funny I just twitted about it!

Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 2 220px-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion

+26
Hotmomma
NeonRose
eightfifteen
Jeepers
Ladybug82