SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:29 pm

fleissmeister

Monday nite's show is the best episode 3--EVER!!! I know you'll agree.

I will agree if J.P and Ashley's date is long. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 1047511861
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Millsy11374
Keep your eyes peeled, #Bachelorette promo coming up. It's INTENSE #VerySpecialBachelorette 11 minutes ago via UberSocial

Millsy11374

#Bachelorette promo just ran. What did everyone think? Ready for tomorrow? #VerySpecialBachelorette 2 minutes ago via UberSocial

Anybody happen to catch it?

Last edited by chaslom4 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:50 pm

I guess all they really care about are ratings. Rolling Eyes no duh hissyfit :stirthepot :strings1
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Love_Me wrote:fleissmeister

I will agree if J.P and Ashley's date is long. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 1047511861

Am I the only one who finds this just extremely creepy and disturbing? The best "episode 3 EVER" is an episode where the Bette spends the entire time crying and feeling absolutely worthless?

What is the next villain going to do to top all this next episode 3? Is he going to roofie Bette 8 and drag her away as we watch?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:fleissmeister

Am I the only one who finds this just extremely creepy and disturbing? The best "episode 3 EVER" is an episode where the Bette spends the entire time crying and feeling absolutely worthless?

What is the next villain going to do to top all this next episode 3? Is he going to roofie Bette 8 and drag her away as we watch?

Tell me about it. I've never seen such a heartless production crew.
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:23 pm

MarissajustMay

Just finished tomorrow's episode of The Bachelorette. Clear your schedule, set your DVR...you DON'T wanna miss this one!
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:25 pm

AshleySpivey Had to turn off tonight's episode of the #Bachelorette halfway thru - made my stomach hurt. Might finish it tomorrow or watch it live.
less than 10 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone
Shawntel_Newton @bachelorette_7 This is a crazy episode!! I had a hard time watching. There will be a lot to talk about!!
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to bachelorette_7

Shawntel_Newton @AshleySpivey I had a hard time watching this episode :(
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to AshleySpivey
JesseCsincsak Tomorrows Bachelorette Episode is a much watch !!! Its Seriously a Jaw Dropper !!!
about 1 hour ago via web

Last edited by Gina on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:30 pm

JesseCsincsak

Tomorrows Bachelorette Episode is a much watch !!! Its Seriously a Jaw Dropper !!!
20 minutes ago via UberSocial

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Gina wrote:
AshleySpivey Had to turn off tonight's episode of the #Bachelorette halfway thru - made my stomach hurt. Might finish it tomorrow or watch it live.
Shawntel_Newton @bachelorette_7 This is a crazy episode!! I had a hard time watching. There will be a lot to talk about!!

Shawntel_Newton @AshleySpivey I had a hard time watching this episode sad
JesseCsincsak Tomorrows Bachelorette Episode is a much watch !!! Its Seriously a Jaw Dropper !!!
about 1 hour ago via web

Ughh this doesn't make me want to watch it. Maybe I will have one of you PM me when JP's date begins, because I'm not sure I want to watch the rest! hissyfit
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:54 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:

about 1 hour ago via web

Ughh this doesn't make me want to watch it. Maybe I will have one of you PM me when JP's date begins, because I'm not sure I want to watch the rest! hissyfit
It sounds brutal. Damn you, Fleiss!!! no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Gina wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:

about 1 hour ago via web

It sounds brutal. Damn you, Fleiss!!! no no

It does sound brutal. And they all sound disgusted. And yet -- they're all saying to be sure to watch. duh

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:16 am

How are these people getting to watch the show before it aires tonight?
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
allykat
jojo47
rc49ers
Eagle Eye
bluwavz