SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by fashionista84 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:39 am

shoepie wrote:How are these people getting to watch the show before it aires tonight?

Maybe they are providing online commentary for abc, just like Jackie did last week.
fashionista84
fashionista84

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Rosepetal Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:34 am

AshleySpivey
I think tonight really reinforces why you should listen to your friends when they warn you about a guy with bad intentions. #bachelorette
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:40 am

Poor Ashley H. What humiliation for the poor girl ! Tonight is going to be hard to watch for us too.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:42 am

More tweets:

AshleySpivey
@alielizbeth I agree wholeheartedly - but I think she has learned a very valuable lesson and knows not to go after that type anymore!
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

AshleySpivey
@luvinkelly hard to explain unless u experience life in bachelor bubble. Relationships are ONLY focus so feelings develop quickly!
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

AshleySpivey @
@alielizbeth it's not all heartbreak - def some gut-wrenching moments but also some very cute and fun date moments

AshleySpivey
@sjcaligurl me either - esp. tough bc I am her friend. But I think tonight is the most emotionally real episode of the bachelorette ever.
9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
AshleySpivey @
@HopeDavis me too girl. I think going thru that taught me a lot and helped me to appreciate good guys.
11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
AshleySpivey
@sjcaligurl I'm actually not sure of the exact wording - just that he had ulterior motives.
18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

AshleySpivey
@HopeDavis I definitely think it's a situation we all have been in before. I haven't believed friends by trying to see the best in someone.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:46 am

Reminds me of when Miranda didn't believe Carrie when she told her the guys she was dating was a huge ass. We all need to make our own mistakes. Not sure I'd want to lump all warnings into that same category though.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Episode #3 may very well backfire on ABC with the viewers. So many people are turned off with the lack of respect shown with Bentley and throwing Ashley under the bus. Don't be surprised if Fleiss & Company lose some viewers after tonight's episode. This show is crazy!

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Rosepetal wrote:More tweets:

AshleySpivey
@alielizbeth I agree wholeheartedly - but I think she has learned a very valuable lesson and knows not to go after that type anymore!
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

AshleySpivey
@luvinkelly hard to explain unless u experience life in bachelor bubble. Relationships are ONLY focus so feelings develop quickly!
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

AshleySpivey @
@alielizbeth it's not all heartbreak - def some gut-wrenching moments but also some very cute and fun date moments

AshleySpivey
@sjcaligurl me either - esp. tough bc I am her friend. But I think tonight is the most emotionally real episode of the bachelorette ever.
9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
AshleySpivey @
@HopeDavis me too girl. I think going thru that taught me a lot and helped me to appreciate good guys.
11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
AshleySpivey
@sjcaligurl I'm actually not sure of the exact wording - just that he had ulterior motives.
18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

AshleySpivey
@HopeDavis I definitely think it's a situation we all have been in before. I haven't believed friends by trying to see the best in someone.

Yay! So happy about the bolded!! yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Wow, this is just so crazy. Tonight's episode must be really bad then! Yikes. Can't wait for JP's date.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:00 pm

fleissmeister Tonight is the night! The #Bachelorette ep you will be talking about all summer. I need every one of you to watch tonight #Bachelornation

chrisbharrison Watch #TheBachelorette tonight & judge for yourself! Everyone watching will have an incredibly strong opinion!

chrisbharrison Editing doesn't make Bentley pull the stunt he pulls as he's leaving #TheBachelorette tonight. You are judge & jury on this one
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:33 pm

What in the world does Bentley do right before he leaves? Anyone have an idea?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:35 pm

that's what I can't wait to find out.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:What in the world does Bentley do right before he leaves? Anyone have an idea?
Maybe actually does swim in pee? j/k :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
allykat
jojo47
rc49ers
Eagle Eye
bluwavz