SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:44 pm

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss Just did and interview for People Magazine about tonite's episode. The buzz is building!!! Don't miss it!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by CarrieA Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:46 pm

MF is so disgusting, I absolutely HATE that he is pumping this episode up. I can already tell that this is going to be so hard to get through. The only thing worth waiting for is JP's date (which will probably be 5 minutes) no no
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:48 pm

I'm shocked that you guys are shocked that MF would go this far.....it's a wonder he didn't make Bentley stay longer.......

I expect JP"s date to take the requisite amount of time that any normal 1:1 date would take.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:26 pm

AshleySpivey

@RobynRossTVG I think that after people see Bentley's ITM, the editing grumblings will cease. Dude is evil y'all. #bachelorette

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Yikes! I want to know what happens tonight so badly now! I thought the clips of her bawling in bed and climbing on him were bad but I guess it was just the start?!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Alanna wrote:Yikes! I want to know what happens tonight so badly now! I thought the clips of her bawling in bed and climbing on him were bad but I guess it was just the start?!

I watched the clip of Ashley wrapping her legs around him again. The comments he makes about getting it on with someone distraught over his departure makes me ill.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yikes! I want to know what happens tonight so badly now! I thought the clips of her bawling in bed and climbing on him were bad but I guess it was just the start?!

I watched the clip of Ashley wrapping her legs around him again. The comments he makes about getting it on with someone distraught over his departure makes me ill.

Yeah, he's absolutely nauseating. I don't understand him. Even if he's such a psycho goober why expose yourself on TV like that? It's like he was playing a role and got so into it, he forgot it wasn't just for TV and Ash is a real person who isn't in on the prank.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Are his friends still going to be saying it is all the editing, Bentley would not hurt Ashley, and that Bentley just would not say these kinds of things?
I know that I would be in shock and in pain if this were my friend, but I don't think I would publicly keep trying to deny or defend the obvious. I think I would just try to quietly withdraw.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Are his friends still going to be saying it is all the editing, Bentley would not hurt Ashley, and that Bentley just would not say these kinds of things?
I know that I would be in shock and in pain if this were my friend, but I don't think I would publicly keep trying to deny or defend the obvious. I think I would just try to quietly withdraw.

I hate to say it, but perhaps his friends are a lot like him. I know several of the guys I knew in highschool acted and thought the same. Now granted a lot of those guys grew out of that phase, but Bentley and his crew might not have. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:25 pm

realjeffreyross: Tonight on The #Bachelorette I coach the guys on how to make Ashley laugh at herself until she winds up in tears. Airs primetime on ABC.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Love_Me wrote:realjeffreyross: Tonight on The #Bachelorette I coach the guys on how to make Ashley laugh at herself until she winds up in tears. Airs primetime on ABC.
:shock:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Love_Me wrote:realjeffreyross: Tonight on The #Bachelorette I coach the guys on how to make Ashley laugh at herself until she winds up in tears. Airs primetime on ABC.

Well kudos to him! That's awesome! I hope TPTB provided him with a medal of some sort for his service to this country.

:puke:

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
allykat
jojo47
rc49ers
Eagle Eye
bluwavz