SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 Empty Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

Post by Love_Me Sun May 27, 2012 5:41 pm

CrystalYuriKim wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
CrystalYuriKim wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
@AshleySpivey
Hope y'all are excited for tomorrow's #bachelorette - lots of steamy kisses, surprises, and @EmilyMaynard ain't messin' around y'all!
Multiple steamy kisses? Whoa. Can't wait.
she kisses Chris too

Didn't someone try to kiss her at the RC and another guy got upset ?
Maybe she starts kissing other guys too ?
I think it said something like someone comforts her with a kiss?..something like that Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 3044225749 and someone gets upset..

Dang. From kissing nobody in the last episode to making out with three guys in the next... You go girl! Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 3105883641

It could be chris or arie, maybe?? I think that would explain someone getting upset cause of the whole he already has a rose and is safe thing blah blah! The only other person I could see her kissing would be jef or ryan.

Someone tries to kiss her, so it might be a guy who she doesn't really like or have a connection with. There's going to be drama either way, so it doesn't really matter to me Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 2174738820

Do you think this screencap is about that kiss or after she talks with Kalon?

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 20122921

Last edited by Love_Me on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

Post by ryvetted Sun May 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Love_Me wrote:
CrystalYuriKim wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
CrystalYuriKim wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
@AshleySpivey
Hope y'all are excited for tomorrow's #bachelorette - lots of steamy kisses, surprises, and @EmilyMaynard ain't messin' around y'all!
Multiple steamy kisses? Whoa. Can't wait.
she kisses Chris too

Didn't someone try to kiss her at the RC and another guy got upset ?
Maybe she starts kissing other guys too ?
I think it said something like someone comforts her with a kiss?..something like that Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 3044225749 and someone gets upset..

Dang. From kissing nobody in the last episode to making out with three guys in the next... You go girl! Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 3105883641

It could be chris or arie, maybe?? I think that would explain someone getting upset cause of the whole he already has a rose and is safe thing blah blah! The only other person I could see her kissing would be jef or ryan.

Someone tries to kiss her, so it might be a guy who she doesn't really like or have a connection with. There's going to be drama either way, so it doesn't really matter to me Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 2174738820

Do you think this screencap is about that kiss or after she talks with Kalon?

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 20122921

For some reason I picture it after Alessandro, but Kalon is a good guess too.
I see the scenario playing out like Alessandro keep talking his mouth off about how he is "Chief", she gets more offended and madder and tells the producers she doesn't even want him at the RC, then Allessandro tells her off, then she tells Allessandro off with "Get the hell outta my city, then he's shoved in a van like Rozlyn." hahaha

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 6:26 pm

@AshleySpivey

Can someone tweet Ashley and ask if one of those steamy kisses is Wendy landing a big juicy wet one on Sean? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun May 27, 2012 6:32 pm

she is pissed off 2 times right?

2 different outfit: 1 short white dress and 1 long evening dress (above)

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun May 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Shelby wrote:she is pissed off 2 times right?

Yes, but isn't the one in the white dress from the night portion of the London GD?

I agree with whomever said that she is pissed at Alessandro here, but I haven't watched the clip in a while.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 27, 2012 8:30 pm

GrahamGal wrote:

Yes, but isn't the one in the white dress from the night portion of the London GD?

I agree with whomever said that she is pissed at Alessandro here, but I haven't watched the clip in a while.

I thought her and Alessandro have their chat outside and in the screencap I posted she is inside? I need to watch the clip again too.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun May 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Love_Me wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

I thought her and Alessandro have their chat outside and in the screencap I posted she is inside? I need to watch the clip again too.

she wears the white short dress and it is doug who mention to her about the "baggage" and it is in the same dress she yells "get the f*** out" because she asks before: what do you have to say? so someone reported her something

the evening dress is probably with alessandro?

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 28, 2012 12:08 am

Via Facebook:

The Bachelorette: Which bachelor do you think would make the best father to Emily's daughter?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Jus_rub Mon May 28, 2012 2:21 am

Love_Me wrote:Via Facebook:

The Bachelorette: Which bachelor do you think would make the best father to Emily's daughter?
Sean. And with his job, he's the easier one to relocate. He can be an insurance agent everywhere. And seeing how his niece is so attached to him, I think he's really really good with kids.

Jus_rub

Back to top Go down

Post by michie671 Mon May 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Emily Cline‏@emcline29
Just met @EmilyMaynard at LAX. She's even more beautiful in person!
michie671
michie671

Female Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 28, 2012 2:04 pm

And the plot thickns LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 28, 2012 2:14 pm

michie671 wrote:
Emily Cline‏@emcline29
Just met @EmilyMaynard at LAX. She's even more beautiful in person!

How do you guys find this stuff on twitter !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

+98
pavalygurl
ironcat
lawla
jlccaz
iamreal2u