SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 - Page 55 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

Post by Archer23 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:02 pm

just logic wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
The CAT wrote:Question for the board here...

Do you really all believe the twitter accounts are being run by Jef, Emily, Arie, etc???
Yes, absolutely.

the ONLY one I would perhaps question is Emily - doesn't she have a 'handler' with her most of the time?
No. Only when she is doing press. Considering some of Ben's angry and defensive tweets while his season was airing, I find it difficult to believe the producers have any control over the leads' tweets at all. Admittedly, we have a small sample size, since Ben and Emily are the only leads who have been allowed to tweet before their seasons ended.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7 - Page 55 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

Post by yumyum1 Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Archer23 wrote:
yumyum1 wrote:
dee wrote:
Teenamarie wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Jef is following one person and it's no one from the show ... at least for now

Yep People Water. As someone said there is an unfollow bug at work on twitter. Arie did follow Jef and they tweet so it is prolly the bug at work. :yes:
But they never followed each other on Twitter. It was only on Instagram. They followed each other sometime during filming. Then when filming was wrapped and Jef started putting out #teamjef shirts and the boat picture on Instagram, Arie started stopped following him. I don't know, the timing of it seemed odd.. which makes me think that Arie did unfollow Jef, not because there was a bug JMO. But who knows :Smiley:

Maybe TPTB made Arie unfollow Jef so they don't seem too chummy in "real life." They do want us to view them as rivals for Emily's love after all, with the unchosen one(s) being heartbroken.
Weren't they just tweeting each other today?

^ Yeah, it seems like they're all starting to "rebel" more and more and to try to wrest control from TPTB. More power to them!

@StephTweets - Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back.  :Smiley:

yumyum1

Female Posts : 1514

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:34 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t1101-tweet-facebook-updates-bachelorette-8-discussion#247029
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #7

+98
pavalygurl
ironcat
lawla
jlccaz
iamreal2u