SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Tue May 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Discuss Ashley's blogs in this thread!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Tue May 24, 2011 6:49 pm

michie671 wrote:not sure if you're going to start a thread for Ashley's blogs.....posting it here for now...if it's been posted already please delete Very Happy

Bachelorette Blog: Ashley's First Impression Rose Explained
By Ashley Hebert

Tuesday May 24, 2011 07:20 AM EDT

I can't even begin to tell you all how much pride and excitement I felt going into Monday's season premiere of The Bachelorette. Those two emotions stem from finally being able to show off my 25 men, and to start a journey that has changed my life forever.

Though this first episode I say goodbye to seven men, the interactions with each and every one of them helped me through by showing me what I wanted in a man, and how I wanted to feel. Each one of these men taught me something, and for this, I will be forever grateful.

Going into the first night, I was the most nervous I had been in a very long time. I worried the men would hop back into the limo if they didn't like what they saw. Even though it became apparent to me that some were more interested than others, the guys did such a great job of putting me at ease and making me feel confident enough to move forward without caution.

Although Jeff, (a.k.a. the mask) endured much skepticism, I think, in theory, it's a great angle coming into the first night. He both caught my attention and stood out from the rest. Plus, I really wanted to see what he looked like under the mask!

Coming into this experience, I had a list of a few things I was looking for in a husband, and the first night, I saw ALL of those in Ryan P. He deserved the first impression rose more than anyone. On top of that, when he walked out of the limo, I nearly fainted.

Bentley. Need I say more? It's always been important to me to judge a person based on what I know of them, so going into this first night I had guards up, but he easily broke them down with his good looks and savvy way with words. How could I not have trusted him? Every woman in my shoes would have given him a rose too.

I am sure many of you can tell by my high-pitched voice and nervous intonation, going into this first night I was very nervous and I didn't know what to expect. That all changed immediately after I met the men. I know it may sound crazy to hear me say that I think my husband was in the room on the first night, but I felt confident in what my gut was telling me.

Keep watching to see if my intuition was right! Thank you for all your love and support!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20496790,00.html

Tanks for posting this michie! Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Reidiscool Thu May 26, 2011 10:49 am

I notice no mention of any of the supposed F4. She only mentions Bentley and Ryan. JMO, but she's playing the game and setting the scene for the drama to unfold. Bentley will become the douchebag who upsets her after giving him the benefit of the doubt. From this we are supposed to believe that Ryan is the front runner at this point. He has everything she is looking for on paper.

ETA: Wow, she really is giddy talking about Ryan in this week's interviews! Is that guilt? Or could there be a huge twist this season? duh
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue May 31, 2011 11:37 am

Ashley blogs about episode 2:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20498822,00.html

And the kissing begins!

Right off the bat, I wanted to see how well the guys could handle themselves in a city of temptation, so I took them to Las Vegas! There is an energy about that city that like no other place in the world. I knew the guys wouldn't expect to leave the mansion so quickly, and I looked forward to surprising them with this trip.

To this day, I will still say that my date with William was the best first date I have ever been on. At first glance, he is a handsome, charming, funny guy, but on the other hand, he has a lot of depth to him and has been through a lot. Our date was just that – a mixture of fun and depth. On top of that, he actually was about to go through with the marriage – on the first date! – so I knew he was a keeper. The best moment of the night for me was being able to relate to William's story about his father, and then celebrating that connection with the Bellagio fountains going off. What a magical moment!

Performing with the Jabbawockeez was one of my favorite moments throughout this entire season, but probably not for the reason you would think. First, these dancers are not only incredibly talented, but they were the nicest people I've ever met. I will certainly be back to watch their show and support them. Going into this date, I was not sure how the guys were going to react to dancing on stage. At first, they didn't seem entirely into the idea. But after we started working with the Jabbawockeez on the actual performance, the guys took on a whole different attitude about dancing. To see the guys after the performance feel such accomplishment and adrenaline was so exciting. I was happy to share that moment with them. On top of that, they looked like they were a part of the actual Jabbawockeez. Great job, guys!

I love the idea of the coin toss and how it led to my first date with Mickey and my first kiss with JP. I was suspecting that JP walked into the cocktail party with a double-sided coin. Regardless, I knew that whichever way the coin landed, I would be happy with the outcome because both of these men are exceptional.

In closing, I want to say that I learn so much about these men from watching the episodes – the good, the bad and the ugly. The most important thing I told myself from the start was that I would always be open with the way I feel, even if there was the potential to be hurt. I said that I wouldn't want to look back with regrets. Even as I cringe through some of the things that Bentley said throughout filming, I wouldn't change the way I was, because in that moment it was the way I felt. Everyone is responsible for their own honesty and accountability – and if he wasn't willing to give me at least that, he is in the wrong. No regrets!

For more on The Bachelorette, check out Chris Harrison's blog on EW.com
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 31, 2011 1:27 pm

I was suspecting that JP walked into the cocktail party with a double-sided coin.

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers 2935082693
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 31, 2011 1:33 pm

with that double sided coin also a :Cutecupcake:
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 31, 2011 2:10 pm

Love_Me wrote:
I was suspecting that JP walked into the cocktail party with a double-sided coin.

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers 2935082693

This comment is so cute! For all I know JP is as much of a dbag as some other dudes we've had but I don't even care, I'm really enjoying the Jappy/Jashley/Cupcake cuteness so far.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:07 pm

I finally got around to reading her blog for the week.. Nice shout out to JP and nothing about Ben (obviously because he wasn't even in the episode for her to comment on)
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:08 am

Even as I cringe through some of the things that Bentley said throughout filming, I wouldn't change the way I was, because in that moment it was the way I felt. Everyone is responsible for their own honesty and accountability – and if he wasn't willing to give me at least that, he is in the wrong. No regrets!

I find it interesting that no where in her mentions of Bentley does she talk about him being her "F1" or even feeling anything other than "in that moment it was the way I felt." The more I read and see about the Bentley drama, the more I think it's just that -- drama made up to give some to a season with an otherwise bunch of nice people. I mean, heaven forbid, they focus on romance.
:stirthepot
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 am

connorsmom wrote:
Even as I cringe through some of the things that Bentley said throughout filming, I wouldn't change the way I was, because in that moment it was the way I felt. Everyone is responsible for their own honesty and accountability – and if he wasn't willing to give me at least that, he is in the wrong. No regrets!

I find it interesting that no where in her mentions of Bentley does she talk about him being her "F1" or even feeling anything other than "in that moment it was the way I felt." The more I read and see about the Bentley drama, the more I think it's just that -- drama made up to give some to a season with an otherwise bunch of nice people. I mean, heaven forbid, they focus on romance.

Also, she states that she has no regrets. I take that to mean that she and her F1 are sure and steady. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:46 am

mnmhughes wrote:
connorsmom wrote:

Also, she states that she has no regrets. I take that to mean that she and her F1 are sure and steady. yes

IA plus I'm thinking that she's so sad and so pathetic in these eps, that if F1 really loves her, he'd feel more protective than annoyed with all the Bentley drama. Breaking up with Ash over this is like kicking a puppy for having an accident on the carpet, her nose has been rubbed in it enough by TPTB/show already IMO.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:25 am

I could probably go on for hours, writing about all the emotions I felt while watching the third episode of The Bachelorette.

I had feelings of nostalgia, excitement, hurt, betrayal and embarrassment. Stepping aside from the fact that I was visibly emotional throughout the episode, I could not stop watching. I was glued to the screen and even though I lived it, I quickly learned that I did not know many things that were being said when I wasn't around. As I watched, I found myself both laughing and crying.

At the cocktail party last week, you heard Ben C. tell me that if there was ever a dance date happening again, he'd love to be a part of it. I was so excited knowing that I had a flash mob date coming up, and Ben C. was the perfect guy for that date. From the first night I met Ben, I loved his energy and intelligence, so I was happy to see such a fun, carefree side to him as well. What a great sport Ben was! I put him on the spot by having to dance in the middle of the Americana at Brand mall, but he showed unwavering focus to do the moves correctly despite all the distractions around him.

Having Far East Movement perform while we had our first kiss was pretty memorable, too!

The idea of a roast for a group date was a great one. I told the guys to "bring it on," and the more insults the better. What I didn't know was how far they would take it, or how sensitive I would be to certain subjects.

Knowing how funny William was, and how close I felt we had gotten on our first date, I was looking forward to his roasting the most. My thoughts on roasting someone you care about are that you have to find an equal balance of being funny and complimentary at the same time. You must use good judgment in this situation. It hurt me that William did not use great judgment. I thought he would shine most. However, people make bad decisions, and in my heart I still knew he was a guy with good intentions. I wanted to give him another chance and another rose.

Turning Point
This episode was a huge turning point in my view of Bentley. Throughout the first two episodes, I was very surprised by the things he said, but a part of me still looked for the good in him, and wanted to, once again, give him the benefit of the doubt. After watching this episode, I can't help but feel betrayed, lied to, and made a fool of. I know many people wonder why I kept him around after the warning I got.

People may speculate I was attracted to the "bad boy," or maybe they thought I wanted what I couldn't have. The truth is that I always look for the good in people, and I saw that in him. I only knew what he showed me, and I felt it to be real at the time. I can tell you that from the bottom of my heart, I don't remember ever feeling this depth of hurt and embarrassment. Unfortunately, it's not the last you will see of Bentley.

I had a date with JP the night that Bentley left, and I felt terrible that he would have to see me in the state I was in. At that point, I felt him to be one of the most sincere, down-to-earth guys, so if I were to have a date with anyone that night, JP would be the best guy.

The date was sweet in every sense of the word. We ordered Chinese food, and had dinner by the fire. I can tell you a couple things that happened on this date that you didn't see. We opened a fortune cookie that said something along the lines of "patience will be rewarded sooner or later." We laughed because at the last cocktail party, I told him to be patient with the process. Another behind the scenes tidbit about my date with JP is that I actually fell asleep on this date while cuddling with him. It turned out to be a very sweet night.

Thanks for watching!

Translation: Sorry, babe! Love ya!

I really like Ashley a lot. Despite her falling for Bentley, she's owning it and isn't making excuses. I love that it's her "turning point." You go girl!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
Peppermom
pbmax
Cecilia
gurlbrit
onlyme