SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by medicinegal Wed May 25, 2011 10:53 am

Kashathediva wrote:Bevin and Andy did waterfall jump on their LCD.
But I can't tell a thing from the sc--location or man to identify what date it might be.

I thought the waterfall jump was the FD with Bevin and Andy. For their LCD I thought they did the helicopter/picnic. I may be confused though. Do we know where in Fiji the LCD's would have taken place? That FRC dress pic is confusing me as it is at the FD location I think.

medicinegal

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2011 11:00 am

It may have been their FD. Bevin/Andy--I know they did kayaking,too. I remember the heli ride and thought they went to a hidden grotto/waterfall. Too long ago to remember details for me.
hmmm
LCD's this season is thought to be Fomo Island, Fiji.
The supposed FRC dress being at Namale Resort has a few of us confused. :pale:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 25, 2011 11:06 am

Could that picture of the water fall be a match to the one we saw with the aerial view? I'll try to find that sc

Edit to add this sc Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 AshleyHebertVideos-WatchBachelorettePromisesWaterfallsWaterworksThisSeason-Zimbio25

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Watch?v=IUFK4sWGJSw&feature=player_embedded#t=183s
You can see the perfect match to the waterfall of the them jumping in this video..
meant to add its at the 3:04 mark

Last edited by Hotmomma on Wed May 25, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Bevin and Andy did waterfall jump on their LCD.
But I can't tell a thing from the sc--location or man to identify what date it might be.

For me, I see short hair.

So it is definitely not one of our long haired candiates namely Ben and Constantine. Anyone else agree ?
Plus this guy looks a little broader than JP though from this distance it is hard to tell.

Is there a clearer SC of this anywhere ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It may have been their FD. Bevin/Andy--I know they did kayaking,too. I remember the heli ride and thought they went to a hidden grotto/waterfall. Too long ago to remember details for me.
hmmm
LCD's this season is thought to be Fomo Island, Fiji.
The supposed FRC dress being at Namale Resort has a few of us confused. :pale:

How do we know this Kasha ? Are there any screencaps of this anywhere and was there an interview saying this ? I'm curious.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2011 12:32 pm

I think a few posters found some concrete things indicating LCD was in Fomo Island. They will correct this if I misinterpreted. Perhaps in the "possible F1 thread"?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 050akq
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 051f
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 052iko

Vomo
An easy 15-minute helicopter or seaplane flight from Nadi, it is agreed that Vomo is the hidden jewel of the Fijian Islands with its peaceful uncrowded ambience and stunning natural beauty. Vomo is renowned for picture-perfect white sand and warm clear waters, 5-star accommodation and service, world-class contemporary cuisine and staff unsurpassed in the South Pacific. The waters surrounding Vomo are abundant with marine life and coral reefs are easily accessible from the beach.

Kashathediva wrote:I think a few posters found some concrete things indicating LCD was in Fomo Island. They will correct this if I misinterpreted. Perhaps in the "possible F1 thread"?

The LCD and FRC took place in Vomo, Fiji. I think that is Ashley arriving in a seasplane to that location. That is where the source I talked to comes in because they saw Ben and Ashley in Nadi and Vomo.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Thank you! I knew you would come through with the concrete. :D
I hate to keep using this word, but I think if we can put hard data together and separate it from supposition or speculation it will be helpful in the long run. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Thank you! I knew you would come through with the concrete. :D
I hate to keep using this word, but I think if we can put hard data together and separate it from supposition or speculation it will be helpful in the long run. JMO

Kasha thanks for being our tour guide through this "journey". I tend to get excited over theories etc and need to remember the hard facts. yes

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 25, 2011 4:51 pm

I have a question..Who gets the junk boat dinner date?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Thank you! I knew you would come through with the concrete. :D
ITA. I'm trying to be objective and go with hard facts. Best sleuthers ever are on this site and have found out the best information, screencaps and concrete data.

rock :thanks:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I have a question..Who gets the junk boat dinner date?

I think that would be Lucas. If not, someone correct me. :teeth:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

+46
CarrieA
debt2dreams
Trueloveforever
Starshine_16
beader