SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Beeleever Wed May 25, 2011 1:42 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 000015md
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 000016l
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 000017a

Okay, then they must have changed clothes for the evening portion of the date with dinner, dancing and fire eating? That makes sense.

Sorry, Coastal...I missed your post about the group pic being when the guys arrived.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:07 am

Love_Me wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 000021r
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 000022c

Ben F is wearing the same colored shirt in these screencaps. So does he win SQT on this group date?

So Love, do you think this is the orphanage group date in episode 4 (Phuket) where Ben F. get's the group date rose? Or do you think it is the Dragon Boat Race date in Hong Kong? FYI...Blake and Mickey get eliminated in Hong Kong.

Ben also gets the 1:1 Chedi Temple date in episode 5 (Chiang Mai), and a 1:1 date in episode 7 (Taiwan). I am anxious to see their interaction. Ben seems like a great guy!

I wonder what the guys are looking at in the second picture and why Mickey is covering his ears?

I was confused about this screencap because Ben is wearing the same outfit on the group date that he wears on his 1-1 with Ashley. Is it just the same outfit?

I think what is happening is that the guys show up at the hotel..........Ben in that outfit, then he gets the first 1 on 1 and they take off............makes sense.........also pulling up in front of that hotel would make anyone's mouth hang wide open..........LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:08 am

Beeleever wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 000015md
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 000016l
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 000017a

Okay, then they must have changed clothes for the evening portion of the date with dinner, dancing and fire eating? That makes sense.

Sorry, Coastal...I missed your post about the group pic being when the guys arrived.

No worries.........getting all the confirmed dates section figured out now.........

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Wed May 25, 2011 2:47 am

Love_Me wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 2011-05-24_230206

Okay, so this is a concussed Ames after Ryan P flattens him?

San wrote:

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 Willu

According to our filming locations thread in the sleuthing section, the elephant date occured in Chiang Mai. According to this pic we have Will on the elephant date where we only see him on the date with Ashley. According to RS in Chiang Mai Will is with Ashley on a 2-on-1 date with Ben C. where in the evening they both get sent home. First Ben C. then, after the dinner kiss Will. So, is Ben C there during the day on an elephant somewhere and we're just not seeing him in a SC? Or is this elephant date a different time or place?

Smiley

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 3:08 am

nikkij_26 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 2011-05-24_230206

San wrote:

According to our filming locations thread in the sleuthing section, the elephant date occured in Chiang Mai. According to this pic we have Will on the elephant date where we only see him on the date with Ashley. According to RS in Chiang Mai Will is with Ashley on a 2-on-1 date with Ben C. where in the evening they both get sent home. First Ben C. then, after the dinner kiss Will. So, is Ben C there during the day on an elephant somewhere and we're just not seeing him in a SC? Or is this elephant date a different time or place?

Smiley

I am finalizing those confirmed dates tonight, but yes, Both Will and Ben are on the date and both are sent home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 25, 2011 3:13 am

nikkij_26 wrote:

San wrote:

Smiley

Yeah, I'm guessing Ben C. is just MIA in the caps. laugh out loud Do ya'll agree that it is Will on the elephant?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 25, 2011 6:23 am

The rings look the same to me here:

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 052311-bachlorette-4-383x500
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 Ashley-hebert-052311-6
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed May 25, 2011 7:19 am

Who is she with?

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed May 25, 2011 7:38 am

Isn't there someone with them at all times for a while until the FRC airs?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 25, 2011 8:00 am

jurystillout wrote:Isn't there someone with them at all times for a while until the FRC airs?

Yeah but that person is usually Cassie. I'm guessing this is just another producer though. I wonder if the phone she's holding is for incessant F1 texting. :smooch:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 25, 2011 9:06 am

Kasha that is a great question..and also when looking at the video they showed a waterfall could be there?
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 057bt[/quote]

Would any of you consider this a LCD type activity ? I cannot make out which guy this is, perhaps if someone could capture a clearer picture it may help.

This is probably one of the F2 so would be great to identify him right ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2011 9:43 am

Bevin and Andy did waterfall jump on their LCD.
But I can't tell a thing from the sc--location or man to identify what date it might be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

+46
CarrieA
debt2dreams
Trueloveforever
Starshine_16
beader