SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 10:34 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
klarson79 wrote:Hope it's OK if I bring this over here - from the screencaps that were just posted.

Is this Ben sitting next to Ashley? The body language is interesting to me.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 2011-071
But it looks like she talking to the guys standing does it?

Yeah, it looks like she's having a conversation with JP. Maybe that's why Ben is sitting back, because she's talking to JP across the room (and across him).

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:50 am

I fear how far Bentley would have gone had he not left in episode 3. Would she have kept him around all the way to the F4? I am afraid so.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:56 am

Love_Me wrote:I fear how far Bentley would have gone had he not left in episode 3. Would she have kept him around all the way to the F4? I am afraid so.

Before I found out that he leaves and then returns I was afraid Ashley would keep him until the F4 or even F3 like Jill and Ali did.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:11 am

Alexxxx wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
klarson79 wrote:Hope it's OK if I bring this over here - from the screencaps that were just posted.

Is this Ben sitting next to Ashley? The body language is interesting to me.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 2011-071
But it looks like she talking to the guys standing does it?

Yeah, it looks like she's having a conversation with JP. Maybe that's why Ben is sitting back, because she's talking to JP across the room (and across him).

On a positive sidenote, his leg is crossed towards her, and his arm is open, indicating openness and attraction to Ashley, if you believe in body language theory. :giggle: I think it could be like someone said that he is either nervous, hence the space, or that she was talking to someone (JP?) across the room, so he was trying to allow her eye contact with that person.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:51 am

nd4reality wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
dee wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Do we know if this is during the RC tonight or is this on a 1-1 date?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 2011-017

Ryan P and Ashley???

Not sure, although it doesn't seem like their first kiss. Maybe it's when he gets the group rose and maybe he'll have some SQT.

According to the episode 3 description there is no cocktail party next week:
"And the roast is at L.A.'s Comedy Store, where one guy acts childishly and another cruelly. In fact, Ashley is so distraught that she cancels the cocktail party, leaving candidates who made a bad impression on her unable to make amends."

This SC could not have been taken after or during the group date because she is wearing a blue dress while being roasted. The SC may be at the RC but the background doesn't look like the mansion to me .... since Ben and supposedly JP get the 1-1 next week, could we be wrong about JP's date?
Good catch (re the dress !). But Ryan was definitely in the Group date (roast) so maybe because he gets the group rose date (assuming here) she has a small mini -date setup for him and she changes for that ? We'll need to see if Ryans clothes match the Group date clothes or not.
But that is an excellent catch of that scene in the preview.

Also something else to think about, if she was upset on the group date would she give out a rose after the roast and setup a mini date ?
From the medianet pictures that (our) cupcakes posted, Ashley is wearing full black at the roast.

This picture looks like she has a jacket on and a blanket over her lap -- so who knows what's underneath it?
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:33 am

Love_Me wrote:I fear how far Bentley would have gone had he not left in episode 3. Would she have kept him around all the way to the F4? I am afraid so.

Yes, I think so too, even F2 if he had continued with the whole 'sweeping her up in his arms' business of evil. Like Ali though, she has some sort of protective force field around her to keep all the jerks away. Jillian needs to spend some time with them, maybe it'll rub off!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:46 am

connorsmom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
dee wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Do we know if this is during the RC tonight or is this on a 1-1 date?

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 2011-017

Ryan P and Ashley???

Not sure, although it doesn't seem like their first kiss. Maybe it's when he gets the group rose and maybe he'll have some SQT.

According to the episode 3 description there is no cocktail party next week:
"And the roast is at L.A.'s Comedy Store, where one guy acts childishly and another cruelly. In fact, Ashley is so distraught that she cancels the cocktail party, leaving candidates who made a bad impression on her unable to make amends."

This SC could not have been taken after or during the group date because she is wearing a blue dress while being roasted. The SC may be at the RC but the background doesn't look like the mansion to me .... since Ben and supposedly JP get the 1-1 next week, could we be wrong about JP's date?
Good catch (re the dress !). But Ryan was definitely in the Group date (roast) so maybe because he gets the group rose date (assuming here) she has a small mini -date setup for him and she changes for that ? We'll need to see if Ryans clothes match the Group date clothes or not.
But that is an excellent catch of that scene in the preview.

Also something else to think about, if she was upset on the group date would she give out a rose after the roast and setup a mini date ?
From the medianet pictures that (our) cupcakes posted, Ashley is wearing full black at the roast.

This picture looks like she has a jacket on and a blanket over her lap -- so who knows what's underneath it?

that's what I said......

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:24 am

[quote="mnmhughes
Just seeing the look on Bentley's face grosses me out. I hope someone asks him what he would think if a man acted toward his daughter the way he does towards Ashley.[/quote]

IF Bentley shows up for the MTA, I sure hope someone asks this question. I bet this little game wouldn't be so cute if some guy was doing it to his Cozy.

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:10 pm

I thought this would be interesting to kind of shake things up a bit! I know I posted the individual pictures but consider this a guessing game without looking at their individual pages!

From left to right...Who do you think is stepping out of the limo? (And they are all F4)

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 34 Ash_Compilation_2

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:18 pm

jello1592 wrote:I thought this would be interesting to kind of shake things up a bit! I know I posted the individual pictures but consider this a guessing game without looking at their individual pages!

From left to right...Who do you think is stepping out of the limo? (And they are all F4)

I'll try!

1. Ames
2. JP
3. Ben F.
4. Constantine
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:19 pm

San wrote:
jello1592 wrote:I thought this would be interesting to kind of shake things up a bit! I know I posted the individual pictures but consider this a guessing game without looking at their individual pages!

I'll try!

1. Ames
2. JP
3. Ben F.
4. Constantine

San You have 1/4 correct! (I wont tell you which one you have correct!)

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:22 pm

jello1592 wrote:
San wrote:

I'll try!

1. Ames
2. JP
3. Ben F.
4. Constantine

San You have 1/4 correct! (I wont tell you which one you have correct!)

I know! rotfl I went check them after I posted. :giggle:

Last edited by San on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

+46
CarrieA
debt2dreams
Trueloveforever
Starshine_16
beader