SELECT CONTENT

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:05 pm

jurystillout wrote:Is it normally around 1 month before the show airs that we get casts photos? Since we have received so much information so far, I wonder if we are not going to find out the entire cast until it airs. Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 14 2089373836

Doesn't RS sometimes leak out all the contestants names before the season airs? I can't remember.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:06 pm

jurystillout wrote:
Love_Me wrote:There are still 10 Bachelors that are on Ashley's season that remain unknown at this time right?

I should have said these are the ones that were confirmed that are still on the show and we also have 4 unknown bachelors that we are not aware of. Didn't Fleiss say that Ashley was down to 6 men now. Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 14 2089373836

Your are right and that is an excellent thought. So maybe we do know most of the guys who will get HTD's. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:05 pm

I am hoping RS lets us know who the lucky man that gets the other date on Episode 3. Becuase that is a major person of interest on who goes to HTD and who the F1 person could be. I am expecting Ryan to be a fan favorite.... 2pop

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 14 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:01 am

Update on 4/18/2011

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 14 2011-04-18_223952

As of 4/14/2011
Ryan was still on the show. So he is definitely in the F5.

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 14 2011-04-18_223817-1
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:09 am

Is Ryan, Mickey? He's definitely in this thing for the long haul.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:11 am

Great find, just curious but isn't the rose ceremony near the very end of the week, either fri or sat. But due to the fact she is still traveling and HTD's are next week correct? Where does Ryan live again??

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 14 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:12 am

Alanna wrote:Is Ryan, Mickey? He's definitely in this thing for the long haul.

I am trying to find out if it is Ryan "Mickey" McLean. I am sure it is, but the blond hair threw me off a little.

Maybe when he was younger he did have lighter hair.
That is possible.

I always thought Ryan Mclean was a shoe in to be in the F4 as well
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:18 am

jurystillout wrote:Great find, just curious but isn't the rose ceremony near the very end of the week, either fri or sat. But due to the fact she is still traveling and HTD's are next week correct? Where does Ryan live again??

His currently lives in Cleveland, Ohio. However, I think he grew up in Rochester, New York.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:19 am

Love_Me wrote:
Alanna wrote:Is Ryan, Mickey? He's definitely in this thing for the long haul.

I am trying to find out if it is Ryan "Mickey" McLean. I am sure it is, but the blond hair threw me off a little.

Maybe when he was younger he did have lighter hair.
That is possible.

I always thought Ryan Mclean was a shoe in to be in the F4 as well

Well if it's two different guys, we can potentially have a pretty hilarious F4 or F2 with one Ryan "Mickey" and another Ryan "Ryan" if the whole Ashley/Ashley/Chantal/Shawntel mess wasn't enough. HA.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:26 am

The person who posted this about their cousins kid lives in Kansas. The contestant we have now who has roots there would be Blake, but she said his name was Ryan.

I love a good mystery. Maybe there is another Ryan who made it far this season. I will keep searching. Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 14 1588882144
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:37 am

Very interesting tweets....great find Love_Me. Hard to match them up with Ryan M though. His hair is so dark I'd have to think he was dark-haired since his teen years. And rich? He's a sous chef and waiter, perfectly respectible jobs but not ones that I'd expect a wealthy man of his age to have. He'd have invested in his own restaurant.

I think he is gorgeous but am a little leary of him for Ashley. Cosmo Bach of the Year...ego much? But fantasy suite material? Hell yeah! You go, Ashley! drooling

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:12 am

IrishGal wrote:Very interesting tweets....great find Love_Me. Hard to match them up with Ryan M though. His hair is so dark I'd have to think he was dark-haired since his teen years. And rich? He's a sous chef and waiter, perfectly respectible jobs but not ones that I'd expect a wealthy man of his age to have. He'd have invested in his own restaurant.

I think he is gorgeous but am a little leary of him for Ashley. Cosmo Bach of the Year...ego much? But fantasy suite material? Hell yeah! You go, Ashley! drooling

I am agreeing with IG about it not being Ryan-Mickey, along with jobs, referencing the blond hair. If it was Blake, I would think the career would also be mentioned. My guess a different blond Ryan, just my 2 cents.

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

+23
LibbyBell
debt2dreams
MaggieMae
mnmhughes
jurystillout