SELECT CONTENT

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am

Gina wrote:Thanks, Love_Me for the pictures and info regarding Rob in the no discussion thread. He seems great and I think he's cute. I can't wait to see all these guys at the M & G.

Re: Bachelorette 7 - Confirmed Contestants - No Discussion
by Love_Me Today at 12:15 am

Robert Dahm

What do you all think?
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t9p15-bachelorette-7-confirmed-contestants-no-discussion

Sounds good to me too. Very close to his family, and very smart. Two of my favorite things. Now add in a wicked sense of humor, and he's the complete package (as long as he doesn't turn into a d-bag!). :db:

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Thank you so much jurystillout for posting those pictures of Blake. He is hot! I think he and Ryan are my early favorites. Great find! Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 8 2412235591
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Love_Me wrote:Thank you so much jurystillout for posting those pictures of Blake. He is hot! I think he and Ryan are my early favorites. Great find! Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 8 2412235591

I think this is first season I have been able to contribute anything on anyone...he definetly one of my favorites so far. I am thinking he will be in the top 6. :shimmyshimmy:

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 8 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:40 pm

jurystillout wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Thank you so much jurystillout for posting those pictures of Blake. He is hot! I think he and Ryan are my early favorites. Great find! Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 8 2412235591

I think this is first season I have been able to contribute anything on anyone...he definetly one of my favorites so far. I am thinking he will be in the top 6. Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 8 2352879740

I appreciate everything you have found. Your doing a great job! Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 8 115684958
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Mickey and Blake are my early faves as well they are both HOT laugh out loud heartbeat. I hope they both go far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:43 pm

truelovealways wrote:Mickey and Blake are my early faves as well they are both HOT lol Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 8 2848189344. I hope they both go far.

Me Too! I am getting more excited about this season! Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 8 2300066878
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Oh, NOOOOOOOOO! I just saw the pictures of Blake, he's the exact type of guy (lookswise) that I adore. He's so cute, yet hot and sexy. I hope when he opens his mouth, he's a big dufus, or I'm toast already. Damn it, I said I was not going to get invested in any guy like I did with Graham, Reid and Chris L. I hate this show, but I got to watch it..it's my personal torture chamber. affraid

Thanks so much JSO for those pictures. :iloveu:

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Gina wrote:Oh, NOOOOOOOOO! I just saw the pictures of Blake, he's the exact type of guy (lookswise) that I adore. He's so cute, yet hot and sexy. I hope when he opens his mouth, he's a big dufus, or I'm toast already. Damn it, I said I was not going to get invested in any guy like I did with Graham, Reid and Chris L. I hate this show, but I got to watch it..it's my personal torture chamber. affraid

laughlaughlaugh I almost feel on the floor laughing so hard...thanks!!

Last edited by jurystillout on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 8 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Blake kind of looks like Kirk from Ali's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:04 pm

truelovealways wrote:Blake kind of looks like Kirk from Ali's season.
Really? not to me. I didn't find Kirk attractive. Blake has a little of Reid and Chris L. in him, plus the swagger of Graham Bunn ~ to me anyway. I'll have to see him on the screen to decide if he's exactly my type. hahaha :giggle:

Last edited by Gina on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Gina wrote:Oh, NOOOOOOOOO! I just saw the pictures of Blake, he's the exact type of guy (lookswise) that I adore. He's so cute, yet hot and sexy. I hope when he opens his mouth, he's a big dufus, or I'm toast already. Damn it, I said I was not going to get invested in any guy like I did with Graham, Reid and Chris L. I hate this show, but I got to watch it..it's my personal torture chamber. affraid

That is exactly who I though of when I saw the latest pics. Yummy!
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Blake, Bentley and Ben C. are my faves so far Jumping hearts

(I don't see Bentley as a fit for Ash though Smiley)

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 8 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 8 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

+23
LibbyBell
debt2dreams
MaggieMae
mnmhughes
jurystillout