SELECT CONTENT

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Empty Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Some people have asked me about how Doug is adjusting to the show and it's aftermath. I was talking to him about it the other day and he seems to be taking it all in stride. He said the filming itself was a lot of fun and he enjoyed the experience but probably wouldn't do it again. He also said he doesn't watch the show. What he has seen is 'painful to watch'. He said the editing makes it look like the guys in the house were always fighting when in reality they all got along pretty well and are looking forward to the ATFR get together. I guess they don't just film the final episode, they actually get to hang out at the mansion for a few days. Kind of awesome! I didn't ask him for any specific details or spoilers. . .  don't want to get him in trouble with that pesky contract.  giggling

Back to top Go down

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Empty Re: Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by ryvetted Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:36 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Vision! He really does seem like an awesome guy,

The editing sucks, I wish we could've seen much more of him and also how they all got a long. Can't wait for the MTA!!

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Empty Re: Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Vision wrote:Some people have asked me about how Doug is adjusting to the show and it's aftermath. I was talking to him about it the other day and he seems to be taking it all in stride. He said the filming itself was a lot of fun and he enjoyed the experience but probably wouldn't do it again. He also said he doesn't watch the show. What he has seen is 'painful to watch'. He said the editing makes it look like the guys in the house were always fighting when in reality they all got along pretty well and are looking forward to the ATFR get together. I guess they don't just film the final episode, they actually get to hang out at the mansion for a few days. Kind of awesome! I didn't ask him for any specific details or spoilers. . . don't want to get him in trouble with that pesky contract. giggling

Thanks for sharing. Do tell him that we all want to play matchmaker for him :Smiley: .

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:Thanks for sharing. Do tell him that we all want to play matchmaker for him :Smiley: .

Ha, ha. I really don't know how he would take that coming from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Vision wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Thanks for sharing. Do tell him that we all want to play matchmaker for him :Smiley: .

Do you know his type? Hugesmile

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:44 pm

Vision wrote:Some people have asked me about how Doug is adjusting to the show and it's aftermath. I was talking to him about it the other day and he seems to be taking it all in stride. He said the filming itself was a lot of fun and he enjoyed the experience but probably wouldn't do it again. He also said he doesn't watch the show. What he has seen is 'painful to watch'. He said the editing makes it look like the guys in the house were always fighting when in reality they all got along pretty well and are looking forward to the ATFR get together. I guess they don't just film the final episode, they actually get to hang out at the mansion for a few days. Kind of awesome! I didn't ask him for any specific details or spoilers. . . don't want to get him in trouble with that pesky contract. giggling

Thanks so much Vision! Let him know he has some fans at least!!! ;)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Thanks for the information Vision. Glad to hear all is well.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:08 pm

ryvetted wrote:
Vision wrote:

You mean other than 'Gorgeous, out-going and high maintenance (in my opinion)'? No. Sorry. I've met several of his girlfriends and they all seemed sweet and friendly but I never got to know any of them well. He is currently single as far as I know. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by M2221 Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Vision wrote:
ryvetted wrote:
Vision wrote:

You mean other than 'Gorgeous, out-going and high maintenance (in my opinion)'? No. Sorry. I've met several of his girlfriends and they all seemed sweet and friendly but I never got to know any of them well. He is currently single as far as I know. Hugesmile

Lol giggling is that your opinion of Emily? or the other girlfriends? or all!
M2221
M2221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:10 pm

M2221 wrote:
Vision wrote:
ryvetted wrote:
Vision wrote:

Lol giggling is that your opinion of Emily? or the other girlfriends? or all!

Can I plead the 5th?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Thanks for sharing Vision.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:29 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t794-doug-clerget-bachelorette-8-contestant-thread-1
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+41
dw_a_mom
yrkiemommy
NotMarriedYet55
luluvega
livlafluv1