SELECT CONTENT

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:32 am

Doug likes to tip his head to the left! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:36 pm

nutty1 wrote:Doug likes to tip his head to the left! giggling

I noticed that too! Its always leaned toward the person he's taking a pic with. It's kinda cute, though! Do we have a pic of him standing 100% straight up? giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Dollar Per Month - See article 7/11/2012

Saving the world, one dollar at a time.

Though he’s only 33, Doug Clerget has already notched some truly impressive achievements, including a certificate in financial management from Wharton, a successful career as a real estate broker/developer and his recent appearance as a contestant on ‘The Bachelorette’. But two things matter most of all to this Northwest native: Dollar Per Month Charitable Foundation, the revolutionary philanthropy site he co-founded last December, and Austin, his 12-year-old son.

YouTube - Dollar Per Month - See video
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:48 pm

jelle wrote:Dollar Per Month - See article 7/11/2012

Saving the world, one dollar at a time.

Though he’s only 33, Doug Clerget has already notched some truly impressive achievements, including a certificate in financial management from Wharton, a successful career as a real estate broker/developer and his recent appearance as a contestant on ‘The Bachelorette’. But two things matter most of all to this Northwest native: Dollar Per Month Charitable Foundation, the revolutionary philanthropy site he co-founded last December, and Austin, his 12-year-old son.

Another Bach charity to check out! Thanks for posting. A new interesting way to donate.
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:10 am

jelle wrote:

Cool video.

But I read the description and I'm still wondering, "heh?" I must be getting old ...

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Doug Clerget ‏@DougClerget
New http://www.dollarpermonth.org blog is up! http://dollarpermonth.wordpress.com/2012/08/17/the-voice-of-charity-2/ … Thanks @KellyJoNo!!!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:06 pm

My understanding about how Dollar Per Month works is a sfollows:

1) You become a member and agree to donate a set amount each month through your credit card (average is $8/mo.)
2) DPM chooses three charities per month that it has vetted thoroughly and members VOTE on the allocation of that months donations. (1st place gets 50%, 2nd place gets 30%, and 3rd place gets 20%) Every charity gets a donation each month.
3) The concept is successful based on a lot of people giving small amounts each month with an automatic donation.

Along with the altruistic part is a social media part also, but that didnt mean much to me. I can see that this would be very appealing to a certain group who might find it easier to have an automatic deduction on the credit card rather than writing a check. Rather like being able to make contibution on a cell phone .... make it easy. Once a deduction is set up, it takes more work to stop it than to just ignore it (a la fitness centers and credit monitoring services, etc.)
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Ryan Bowers ‏@RyanBowers22
@jwolfner @DougClerget @Tybrownmusic @DaveLGood We are going to have a blast on this Cruise for a Cause spring break 2013! Cozumel&Jamaica!!

Not sure where the best place is to put this is... Anyone think that all the passengers will be girls? Anyone interested in going? giggling If so, make sure to take plenty of pics and all for us! Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Thought this was so sweet and adorable!
Doug Clerget @DougClerget
Nothing better than knowing you're loved. pic.twitter.com/Cp87uTWh
Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 9 A8qRHcDCQAAn-q4
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Thought this was so sweet and adorable!

Awe... sign heart
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:27 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Thought this was so sweet and adorable!

Awe... sign heart

I love that picture. It warms my heart! beatingheart
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:09 am

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 9 A9BLBWGCQAEEKtm

DougClerget Doug Clerget 1h
Great time tonight at the Mary Bridge Children's Hospital gala #amazing #cause! pic.twitter.com/7cUi1T9N
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+41
dw_a_mom
yrkiemommy
NotMarriedYet55
luluvega
livlafluv1