Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Page 1 of 46 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion Empty Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Post by lavenderred Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:07 am

lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:26 am

lavenderred wrote:Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion MjQ4MV9PbmVTdGVwQ2xvc2VydG8tSWRvLS*mZz*yJm89Njc1MDZkMDA2ZTFhNDRmZTkwOWI4ODgxZTYzZGU1ZmUmb2Y9MA==

Thanks for posting the videos Lav! Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion 560662851
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:33 am

Can someone make the promo available for outside the US please? Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:51 am

I posted it in the no discussion thread last night because videos tend to get lost in here.

Youtube version
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Here's the Arie spin according to ET.

https://youtu.be/SHOhJlVJHhA
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Anyone know how she finds out?

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Hottie Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Hey all, not sure how to imbed the actual video but here's a link to twenty minutes with Ryguy with his local TV station. I think he comes across as still a little clueless, but pretty sweet. He makes me laugh.

http://www2.wjbf.com/news/2012/jun/19/5/ryan-bowers-talks-about-bachelorette-experience-ar-4002532/

“A little snark, properly directed, can change the world.” ― Shannon Hale
Dr_Hottie
Dr_Hottie

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Well if Arie didnt tell her, and his family didnt mention it when they saw Cassie at the hometown date (cause that's next week) , then it had to have come from someone in production.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:52 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Well if Arie didnt tell her, and his family didnt mention it when they saw Cassie at the hometown date (cause that's next week) , then it had to have come from someone in production.
I think the description said the producer, herself... so Cassie? It's definitely someone from production that dropped the bomb.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:55 pm

Here's the thing. People have said she still takes him to home town dates etc. so everything must be ok. I think Arie doesn't know Emily knows. And Emily is probably going to put out hints to see if he actually reveals it to her or not. If he never even mentions it, that could her deciding point to let him go. The fact that he never tells her, and what else is he hiding. I think this is the bomb of her decision to take him further or not. JMO I am thinking either Cassie or another producer or even CH might be the ones to tell her.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:Here's the thing. People have said she still takes him to home town dates etc. so everything must be ok. I think Arie doesn't know Emily knows. And Emily is probably going to put out hints to see if he actually reveals it to her or not. If he never even mentions it, that could her deciding point to let him go. The fact that he never tells her, and what else is he hiding. I think this is the bomb of her decision to take him further or not. JMO I am thinking either Cassie or another producer or even CH might be the ones to tell her.

Wow! So you're thinking that maybe he never says anything, even after she keeps dropping hints? I never thought of it that way. That would certainly explain why she would be so upset about something that happened so long ago.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 pm

lavenderred wrote:Here's the Arie spin according to ET.

https://youtu.be/SHOhJlVJHhA

The other day cimcoe pointed out that it might be weird (or cause for concern) for Emily to think back to all the times she saw Arie around Cassie and he acted like he didn't already know Cassie. It's one thing to say "they told me it was taken care of and I shouldn't bring it up, I thought you already knew" (speculation on how he explained it) but if he thought Emily already knew then he didn't have to treat Cassie like a stranger. Like Emily says in the clip, "He's a good actor." So I think cimcoe was right and this is something that didn't sit right with her the more she reflected and thought about all the times she saw those two near each other. It might have taken several days to sink in.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 46 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

+102
michelle1109
composer53
nikikass
schnitzel
mslat92