SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Post by Shelby Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:01 pm

terabithia wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Here's the Arie spin according to ET.

https://youtu.be/SHOhJlVJHhA

The other day cimcoe pointed out that it might be weird (or cause for concern) for Emily to think back to all the times she saw Arie around Cassie and he acted like he didn't already know Cassie. It's one thing to say "they told me it was taken care of and I shouldn't bring it up, I thought you already knew" (speculation on how he explained it) but if he thought Emily already knew then he didn't have to treat Cassie like a stranger. Like Emily says in the clip, "He's a good actor." So I think cimcoe was right and this is something that didn't sit right with her the more she reflected and thought about all the times she saw those two near each other. It might have taken several days to sink in.

Excellent point.

this brings also a question of reliability: could she rely on him? can he "take her back"? If he is "told" to not say anything, where does she fit in his priorities? her daughter?

Those are legitimate questions that could be painful. In friendship or love, no matter what, trust goes on top of the qualities you expect to share.

Last edited by Shelby on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Will comedown to trust IMHO

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:02 pm

terabithia wrote:

The other day cimcoe pointed out that it might be weird (or cause for concern) for Emily to think back to all the times she saw Arie around Cassie and he acted like he didn't already know Cassie. It's one thing to say "they told me it was taken care of and I shouldn't bring it up, I thought you already knew" (speculation on how he explained it) but if he thought Emily already knew then he didn't have to treat Cassie like a stranger. Like Emily says in the clip, "He's a good actor." So I think cimcoe was right and this is something that didn't sit right with her the more she reflected and thought about all the times she saw those two near each other. It might have taken several days to sink in.

Is Cassie actually with Emily every time she has a date? Isn't it strange how many times Cassie has just "shown up" on our screen this season? Guess that's why!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:03 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
terabithia wrote:

Is Cassie actually with Emily every time she has a date? Isn't it strange how many times Cassie has just "shown up" on our screen this season? Guess that's why!

I think she was also the shadow of ashley hebert.

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Cassie is usually assigned to the female lead

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:17 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Anyone know how she finds out?
Well if Arie didnt tell her, and his family didnt mention it when they saw Cassie at the hometown date (cause that's next week) , then it had to have come from someone in production.
Maybe since him and Jef were such good buds..maybe he told Jef..and Jef told her???
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:17 pm

i honestly think that we see a complete different ABC board this year.

I mean look at the new approach they decided to take with the social medias as twitter (live twitter up to episode 3), interviews of the guys still in the show, episodes outside LA (hometown of the lead)...

I believe that the RS court opened up a can of worms and the ABC lawyers took the spoilers in their hands: RS, paps, magazines, etc

For me, it is the first time that I see the producers playing with the viewers and fans. They tease us with their tweets and there is no more secret who are the last 3 in their sneak peaks.

Before that, we never heard of the crew at all. Elan, cassie and co... they were total ghosts. Now we know they totally part of the show. it is like they are now playing in front of the camera.

CH now is more open with his blogs, they provide a preview of each show to a couple of ex-contestants such ashley spivey, natalie etc... it is no longer the biggest secret evarrrr.

I think they learn that instead of going against they will play with us and use us to direct us to THEIR direction. I think it is a great smart move from their part.

of course this does not stop the real spoilers but at least it limits most. There is a reason why RS got no FRC spoilers and receive tiny bit by tiny bit at a time. ABC finally found a way to use the medias at their advantage.

and that is a first, for me anyway.

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
Well if Arie didnt tell her, and his family didnt mention it when they saw Cassie at the hometown date (cause that's next week) , then it had to have come from someone in production.
Maybe since him and Jef were such good buds..maybe he told Jef..and Jef told her???

I don't think they would still be friends today if that were the case. no idea
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:27 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

I don't think they would still be friends today if that were the case. no idea

Also this was prior to Jef's date. I don't see that happening, seems like Jef and Arie have a really good relationship then and now. Don't see him doing that to Arie or Emily.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Shelby wrote:i honestly think that we see a complete different ABC board this year.

I mean look at the new approach they decided to take with the social medias as twitter (live twitter up to episode 3), interviews of the guys still in the show, episodes outside LA (hometown of the lead)...

I believe that the RS court opened up a can of worms and the ABC lawyers took the spoilers in their hands: RS, paps, magazines, etc

For me, it is the first time that I see the producers playing with the viewers and fans. They tease us with their tweets and there is no more secret who are the last 3 in their sneak peaks.

Before that, we never heard of the crew at all. Elan, cassie and co... they were total ghosts. Now we know they totally part of the show. it is like they are now playing in front of the camera.

CH now is more open with his blogs, they provide a preview of each show to a couple of ex-contestants such ashley spivey, natalie etc... it is no longer the biggest secret evarrrr.

I think they learn that instead of going against they will play with us and use us to direct us to THEIR direction. I think it is a great smart move from their part.

of course this does not stop the real spoilers but at least it limits most. There is a reason why RS got no FRC spoilers and receive tiny bit by tiny bit at a time. ABC finally found a way to use the medias at their advantage.

They love the fact that there is a bachelor community (inlcuding ardent fans). Embracing all this just creates more viewer loyalty - one of the reasons why this franchise has lasted so long.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:38 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Shelby wrote:i honestly think that we see a complete different ABC board this year.

They love the fact that there is a bachelor community (inlcuding ardent fans). Embracing all this just creates more viewer loyalty - one of the reasons why this franchise has lasted so long.

true. they sure secure their existing fans base and potentially increase the new fans number.

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 pm

I wonder how much(if any) of what ET showed will be show in Mondays epi.

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

+102
michelle1109
composer53
nikikass
schnitzel
mslat92