SELECT CONTENT

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 11 of 64 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by rr Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:38 pm

:Happy Birthday

Happy 29th Birthday Roberto!!!

rr

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by LaureanT Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:24 pm

rr wrote: :Happy Birthday

Happy 29th Birthday Roberto!!!

All of you are so kind, thank you for the calls, cards, gifts and well wishes. Each of them is cherished. Now... I have a giant chocolate chip cookie in my office that needs some attention... Wishing all of you a fantastic week!

"Give the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you." - Ella Wilcox

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:44 pm

I can't believe Rob is 29! I remember he was 26 when Ali's season started and I thought he was way too young to settle down. LOL. Happy birthday, Roberto! High clap

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:06 am

celebrate :Happy Birthday :cutiepie
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:45 am

Kiptyn Locke ‏@Kiptyn
Surf & celebratory dinner w/ birthday boy @Roberto_M_Jr

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn
Happy happy Birthday @Roberto_M_Jr - I hope you had a fabulous day, it's gonna be a great year!! You boys have fun!

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Awe, Kiptyn and Roberto surf together.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by rr Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:56 pm

LaureanT wrote:
Kiptyn Locke ‏@Kiptyn
Surf & celebratory dinner w/ birthday boy @Roberto_M_Jr

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn
Happy happy Birthday @Roberto_M_Jr - I hope you had a fabulous day, it's gonna be a great year!! You boys have fun!

This trio's been inseparable once The Queen of Bitch Mountain (TM Kristen Baldwin) was outta the picture. :yes: I love how close Roberto and Kiptyn are, especially because I was already fans of them individually from their respective seasons well before Roberto moved to SD.

rr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:44 am

Ok, I have to admit, on Ali's season I was a huge ChrisL fan and just thought Roberto was cute, once the season was over I didn't keep up with Ali and Roberto that much, because I was just a "TV fan" of the show at that time, once the season was over it's done for me until the next season comes along..

Now that the discussion of the Next Bachelor is up, for me it was either Arie or Sean because they where the most recent guy in my head I guess..

I decided to come take a look in Roberto's thread and now that I have seen these recent pictures of Roberto...

I can honestly say HOT DAYUMMMM!! :shocked!: He really really really really needs to be the next Bachelor, I did NOT know he was this HOTTTTT!! :fanningfan And I LOVE his sense of humor and his love for chocolate chip cookies! I'm addicted to them toooooo!! cheerleader #newfangirl

WHYYYYY is he dating Chelsea?? I want him on my TV this January!! Redfacemad I wish them all the best though if he's happy with her. I didn't think she was that bad on Survivor at all..

I don't know if my taste has evolved or if Roberto is cuter and hotter than he was in 2010 but I was very blind.. but now I see.. :Drool: keep the pictures coming!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexxxx Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:12 am

IMO the only thing that was ever wrong with Roberto was that he wasn't Chris Lambton.

I will say, however, that Roberto is immensely more attractive now that he lost the extra 120 lbs.

This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Alexxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:56 am

Alexxxx wrote:IMO the only thing that was ever wrong with Roberto was that he wasn't Chris Lambton.

I will say, however, that Roberto is immensely more attractive now that he lost the extra 120 lbs.

Hugesmile Had only one cup of coffee this morning and it took me a few seconds for this to register. Going back for another cup. :cutesmile!:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:IMO the only thing that was ever wrong with Roberto was that he wasn't Chris Lambton.

Hugesmile Had only one cup of coffee this morning and it took me a few seconds for this to register. Going back for another cup. :cutesmile!:

Me too! I was sitting here getting ready to go back and look at photos of Roberto to see if I could tell how much weight he lost. rotfl

I'm going back to fill up my cup also! giggling

Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:09 am

Chacharo wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Me too! I was sitting here getting ready to go back and look at photos of Roberto to see if I could tell how much weight he lost. rotfl

I'm going back to fill up my cup also! giggling

Me too..just filled another.. giggling
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 64 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+113
provenceguy
flojo031
TrishB
Mommyof2
sanlee088