SELECT CONTENT

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 12 of 64 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 38 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by deedreamer Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:11 am

LOL I liked Allie but this is the type of snark I can appreciate made me laugh on an otherwise sad day. Thanks

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 12 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:14 am

deedreamer wrote:LOL I liked Allie but this is the type of snark I can appreciate made me laugh on an otherwise sad day. Thanks

LOL! I still like Ali, too.

AND - this is the kind of snark that makes me laugh!!! giggling
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:15 am

Chacharo wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:IMO the only thing that was ever wrong with Roberto was that he wasn't Chris Lambton.

I will say, however, that Roberto is immensely more attractive now that he lost the extra 120 lbs.

Hugesmile Had only one cup of coffee this morning and it took me a few seconds for this to register. Going back for another cup. :cutesmile!:

Me too! I was sitting here getting ready to go back and look at photos of Roberto to see if I could tell how much weight he lost. rotfl

I'm going back to fill up my cup also! giggling

I actually read it before I had any coffee so I was really slow. Going to have two cups to catch up. :Smiley:
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 am

Alexxxx wrote:IMO the only thing that was ever wrong with Roberto was that he wasn't Chris Lambton.

I will say, however, that Roberto is immensely more attractive now that he lost the extra 120 lbs.

Had to think about that for a minute too. LOL at the weight loss! Hugesmile

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:30 am

I agree - the early spoilers that Chris L was F1 didnt' help either.....both were great guys, but as one wise poster just said in repsonse to "why can't you like both?" - "because you can't have both" -and that's usually why the line gets drawn.

I want a R fan right out of the gate - I love him for me, I didn't care who Ali picked - and yeah, he looks even better now that he's dropped that 120 lbs.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:32 am

anders wrote:

I agree - the early spoilers that Chris L was F1 didnt' help either.....both were great guys, but as one wise poster just said in repsonse to "why can't you like both?" - "because you can't have both" -and that's usually why the line gets drawn.

I want a R fan right out of the gate - I love him for me, I didn't care who Ali picked - and yeah, he looks even better now that he's dropped that 120 lbs.

When that happens, it does make a difference. Same happened with Ben & Chantal too!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:34 am

No coffee here yet either and I did a double take. Three cheers for friendly snark!! That was way too funny.

I admit I was a Chris L fan too, for me! I always liked Roberto...I believe you can like two at he same time. I just preferred Chris...for me. But from the first hints R may be in the running, I have been so excited at the chance too see him every Monday night of a long winter. The extra 120 lbs.........well, most people who lose that kind of baggage (oops! I used "that" word) find life easier, lighter, free -er, happier. Wishing Roberto all that and more with or without TB. Seeing him spend so much time with Kip and Ten tells me he is the kind of guy I thought he was from TV.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Chacharo wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Hugesmile Had only one cup of coffee this morning and it took me a few seconds for this to register. Going back for another cup. :cutesmile!:

Me too! I was sitting here getting ready to go back and look at photos of Roberto to see if I could tell how much weight he lost. rotfl

I'm going back to fill up my cup also! giggling

Me too..just filled another.. giggling

LOL it's already almost 6 pm here so NO more coffee for me! But it took me a longgg time to get it!! I guess my excuse is I'm just tired! no idea

I was sitting here thinking scratch "But he wasn't that fat..was he??" rofl

Well, maybe that extra 120 lbs "weight" of his shoulder did him some gooooodddd!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Ocrazy wrote:
LOL it's already almost 6 pm here so NO more coffee for me! But it took me a longgg time to get it!! I guess my excuse is I'm just tired! no idea

Well, maybe that extra 120 lbs "weight" of his shoulder did him some gooooodddd!! giggling

That was my first thought too! I honestly was thinking about where I could look at older pics of him to see just how fat he was. rotfl
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Chacharo wrote:
Ocrazy wrote:

That was my first thought too! I honestly was thinking about where I could look at older pics of him to see just how fat he was. rotfl

My question is does Ali really weigh 120lbs? Nah not gonna go there. Thanks for making me laugh this morning Alexxxx. Hugesmile

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:32 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Chacharo wrote:
Ocrazy wrote:

My question is does Ali really weigh 120lbs? Nah not gonna go there. Thanks for making me laugh this morning Alexxxx. Hugesmile

But you did rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Roberto die hard fans : inquiring mind wants to know,
do you all think that this Hottie Dimple's tweet :

9 Aug
Roberto Martinez ?@Roberto_M_Jr
I've decided I want the A-Team theme song to play everytime I walk into a room. Yup, that would be cool.

..................has something to do with him being the next TB?
IMO it is inline with lav info that they had their last call for casting, esp for minority. on 15 Aug
so i convinced he will be the next TB.we`ll see. thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 64 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 38 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+113
provenceguy
flojo031
TrishB
Mommyof2
sanlee088