SELECT CONTENT

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 24 of 64 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Thomigirl Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:04 pm

He is RIDICULOUSLY hot! :Drool:
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by anders Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:47 pm

Happy New Year to ME!!

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:40 pm

^^^Lol, Anders. His best feature to me is that he doesn't even appear to have any idea of how lovely he is..his pics come across as so natural and in the moment.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:58 pm

anders wrote:Happy New Year to ME!!

NCGalBecca wrote:^^^Lol, Anders. His best feature to me is that he doesn't even appear to have any idea of how lovely he is..his pics come across as so natural and in the moment.

It's always like Christmas morning whenever I sign in and see Roberto-so-hot's thread updated. anders, Alanna, and I would be THE best contestants if he was ever The Bachelor. Squee!

I watched his and Ali's love story this weekend again-man, is he a rare and precious find. They were blissful. I'm glad that they both seem happy and are friends after all is said and done.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:37 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:^^^Lol, Anders. His best feature to me is that he doesn't even appear to have any idea of how lovely he is..his pics come across as so natural and in the moment.

exactly right - such a humble man. i was very very very happy (and yet a little sad) that he wasn't announced as the next bach - he's waaaaay too good for what MF would do to him. I'd rather the next time he proposes actually be to someone he will marry.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Yay! Pics of Roberto Hugesmile

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:04 am

Roberto Martinez Jr ‏@Roberto_M_Jr
I prefer 1 ;) RT @jewels2312: @Roberto_M_Jr Imagine, u coulda done all that with 25 beautiful ladies swirling around you! Maybe next season?

Roberto Martinez Jr ‏@Roberto_M_Jr
Sunset tonight just sittin' on the dock of the bay wasting time watching the tide roll away. pic.twitter.com/KoD9iaw6

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 24 BAxsJEHCUAAzWhJ
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:52 am

if he ever needs company sitting by the dock of the bay - i'm always available.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:00 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Veggie, it's your night... :yes: Hugesmile
Kiptyn Locke @Kiptyn
If the sunset wasn't enough then I'll raise you one @Roberto_M_Jr playing guitar. http://lockerz.com/s/277603169
Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 24 X2_108be361
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:01 am

He looks so handsome. Too bad he won't be the bachelor!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:34 am

sanlee088 wrote:He looks so handsome. Too bad he won't be the bachelor!!

San, Roberto is playing a beautiful spanish love song on the guitar. The song is dedicated to all the beautiful ladies here! beatingheart PINKHEART

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:34 pm

RS' comment is in bold:

tell us what went down with respect to Roberto and thanks for setting us straight.

Comment: All I know is they were hard after Roberto in June to do it and he was interested. I do not know what happened, and anything I guess is pure speculation. Maybe they felt an overwhelming pressure to cast someone from Emily’s season so they turned their attention away from him. Maybe he wanted more money than they were willing to give him. We know he started messing around and took trips with Chelsie from “Survivor” around August, so maybe he changed his mind. Those are all possibilities. But when I reported back in June that it was his gig to lose, that’s because it’s what I was told. Things changed, and it became Sean. I’m not 100% sure why.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 64 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+113
provenceguy
flojo031
TrishB
Mommyof2
sanlee088