SELECT CONTENT

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 35 of 64 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:31 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Not a fan of Sara's profession, but to each their own.  She's currently listed at Playboy but I don't know if she's still doing work for them.  It looks like she's mostly modeling and appearing at comic conventions in scantily clad costumes.  She earns big bucks, and I'm sure Roberto likes that and the lifestyle it affords.  They've gone on some really nice trips.

GA, I don't know if they're living together, but he seems really happy.

I think she is also a yoga instructor and seems to be very sweet.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:34 am

docnash14 wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Not a fan of Sara's profession, but to each their own.  She's currently listed at Playboy but I don't know if she's still doing work for them.  It looks like she's mostly modeling and appearing at comic conventions in scantily clad costumes.  She earns big bucks, and I'm sure Roberto likes that and the lifestyle it affords.  They've gone on some really nice trips.

GA, I don't know if they're living together, but he seems really happy.

I think she is also a yoga instructor and seems to be very sweet.

They have lived together for more than a year and I think they make a great couple. They don't live their lives on SM, but when they occasionally post something they seem to live life the fullest. I agree Sara seems very sweet. Roberto is one of my favorites along with Chris Siegfried and now Josh. All dark, tall, genuine and handsome men. :bigsmile: Well, I should probably put Chris Lambton on my list too, although he doesn't fit the first description.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Glow worm wrote:This is a great picture of them together. They look really happy! :sprinklehearts 
http://instagram.com/p/qM8TnyGeaN/?modal=true

He is my all time favourite in the hunk department! Thanks for posting GW!

I can't grab that IG for some reason.

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 35 10520379_890470150967496_620271649_n

Very cute.

I finally figured out how to do it, GA. You just right click, inspect element, and then copy the link that's in there. I can't seem to just copy the actual link but can get it down to about 3 lines, copy it here, and then just copy the actual link. It's kind of a pain but doable.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:49 am

OT there are a couple of ways to grab the IG depending on what browser you're using. Inspect element is one way.

If you don't see inspect element or don't see the jpg extension, you can click view source click Crtl F a little white box up top right corner comes up, type jpg, and the first jpg that's highlighted is usually the pic. Copy the link starting at http: and ending at jpg no periods no quotations.

That's how I grabbed this one.

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 35 Bsy9Xi_CMAEM4Lg

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:44 pm

albean99 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Glow worm wrote:This is a great picture of them together. They look really happy! :sprinklehearts 
http://instagram.com/p/qM8TnyGeaN/?modal=true

He is my all time favourite in the hunk department! Thanks for posting GW!

I can't grab that IG for some reason.

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 35 10520379_890470150967496_620271649_n

Very cute.  

I finally figured out how to do it, GA.  You just right click, inspect element, and then copy the link that's in there.  I can't seem to just copy the actual link but can get it down to about 3 lines, copy it here, and then just copy the actual link.  It's kind of a pain but doable.

What a beautiful picture of the two of them! Does anyone know how long they've been dating? I wonder if they'll get engaged?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:47 pm

Over a year now I think. I think RS said they live together.

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:28 pm

It just hit me who she reminds me of. Julianne Hough.

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 35 Julianne-Hough

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:33 pm

I wonder if they have split? Sara has deleted the picture above. They have been very silent on SM and I just have a feeling that something has happened. Could be wrong....hope I'm wrong. scratch

Last edited by Glow worm on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:56 pm

Uh oh, I can't find his twitter sad

NM: whew I didn't come up right away
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:02 pm

His twitter is up
https://twitter.com/Roberto_M_Jr

They are still following each other and he has all his pictures there and she has some. Just noticed that she deleted the one above and the one at the horse race and the silence on SM made me wonder if something is wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:05 pm

There are still quite a few pics of them on her IG and it is not uncommon for Roberto to go a few weeks without tweeting.

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Roberto has always been silent, but Sara has always posted pictures of her whereabouts and she has been silent for the last couples of weeks. She didn´t post anything from Roberto's birthday which she did last year. She came back on SM a few days ago and started to delete pictures of them from her Instagram. I hope I'm wrong. I think they are cute together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 64 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+113
provenceguy
flojo031
TrishB
Mommyof2
sanlee088