SELECT CONTENT

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 19 of 64 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Admin November 18th 2012, 5:54 pm

LaureanT wrote:Yes, they are dating. :Nod: They met each other at a softball charity event for kids in Charleston in August.

Thank you LaureanT! They make a very good looking couple. I am glad Roberto seems to be happy again. Love him!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by momoftrips December 2nd 2012, 1:18 pm

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 19 N4imtg

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 19 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 December 2nd 2012, 1:34 pm

Do you think Roberto brought Chelsea to the wedding?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx December 2nd 2012, 1:58 pm

momoftrips wrote:Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 19 N4imtg

Is this taken at the Huntington yesterday?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 December 3rd 2012, 7:25 pm

Was that pic taken before or after he allegedly spent the night glued to Ali's side? I hope this story is exaggerated, because I thought he and Chelsea seemed like a promising couple.
Are Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez Getting Back Together? Report

You'll never guess who's come down with a case of love fever! That would be The Bachelorette's Ali Fedotowsky and her ex-fiance, Roberto Martinez, who reportedly flirted up a storm during Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum's wedding on December 1 in Pasadena, California.

Roberto and Ali parted ways about a year ago, but it looks like they're still lucky in love. “Ali and Roberto hooked up after the rehearsal dinner,” a source tells Life & Style. “They have been talking recently and have been very amicable. They were very flirtatious with each other all night!”

Roberto and Ali spent the night at the same hotel, and were joined at the hip for most of Ali and JP's reception. “They spent much of the wedding night by each other’s side,” the source reveals. “And a lot of guests noticed how flirty they were with each other."

So is a reunion in the works? "Roberto and Ali are still communicating,” the source says. “I wouldn’t be surprised if they got back together in the near future.”

Color us excited, Bachelor Nation! Do you think Roberto and Ali should give their relationship another shot?
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/are-ali-fedotowsky-and-roberto-martinez-getting-back-together-report?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=dlvrit-bachelorette
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow December 3rd 2012, 9:09 pm

Archer23 wrote:Was that pic taken before or after he allegedly spent the night glued to Ali's side? I hope this story is exaggerated, because I thought he and Chelsea seemed like a promising couple.
Are Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez Getting Back Together? Report

You'll never guess who's come down with a case of love fever! That would be The Bachelorette's Ali Fedotowsky and her ex-fiance, Roberto Martinez, who reportedly flirted up a storm during Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum's wedding on December 1 in Pasadena, California.

Roberto and Ali parted ways about a year ago, but it looks like they're still lucky in love. “Ali and Roberto hooked up after the rehearsal dinner,” a source tells Life & Style. “They have been talking recently and have been very amicable. They were very flirtatious with each other all night!”

Roberto and Ali spent the night at the same hotel, and were joined at the hip for most of Ali and JP's reception. “They spent much of the wedding night by each other’s side,” the source reveals. “And a lot of guests noticed how flirty they were with each other."

So is a reunion in the works? "Roberto and Ali are still communicating,” the source says. “I wouldn’t be surprised if they got back together in the near future.”

Color us excited, Bachelor Nation! Do you think Roberto and Ali should give their relationship another shot?
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/are-ali-fedotowsky-and-roberto-martinez-getting-back-together-report?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=dlvrit-bachelorette

Ali's got that giggly flirty nature that can easily be misconstrued as something more, IMO. I remember seeing a video of her meeting Frank for the first time this summer at some event, and an outsider might have thought they were on a date from the way they were both behaving. I wouldn't put too much merit into this story on its own. Let's see if more stories pop up.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca December 3rd 2012, 11:10 pm

Here's another report with a few more tidbits from Life and Style. If true, I'm surprised about the Chelsea part as I, too, thought they made a good couple.

Life & Style can reveal that former Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky, 28, and ex-fiancé Roberto Martinez, 29, had quite the romantic rendezvous at J.P. Rosenbaum’s and Ashley Hebert’s rehearsal dinner on Friday, Nov. 30.

“Ali and Roberto hooked up after the rehearsal dinner,” a Bachelor insider tells Life & Style. “They have been talking recently and have been very amicable. They were very flirtatious with each other all night!”

“Neither of them brought dates to the wedding,” the source adds. “And they were staying in the same hotel.”

It wasn’t just Friday night that these two former lovebirds, who got engaged on the season 6 Bachelorette finale in 2010, hit it off.

“They spent much of the wedding night by each other’s side and a lot of guests noticed how flirty they were with each other.”

As Life & Style first reported, Ashley and J.P. tied the knot in a beautiful ceremony in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains in Pasadena, Calif., on Dec. 1.

Fellow stars from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, like new Bachelor Sean Lowe, Molly and Jason Mesnick, Ryan and Trista Sutter and Jillian Harris, watched on as the pair exchanged “I Do’s.” And unlike Ali and Roberto, there was one former Bachelorette and guest who didn’t have a run-in with an ex at the lavish event: Emily Maynard. She arrived to the wedding weekend solo without her recent ex, Jef Holm, who was left off the guest list.

Since splitting with Ali a year ago, Roberto was said to have moved on with Survivor finalist Chelsea Meissner. But the insider says, “He never let it get serious.”

“Roberto and Ali are still communicating,” the source adds. “I wouldn’t be surprised if they got back together in the near future.”

And it wouldn’t surprise us if they did.

“I found real, true love, and I’m grateful that I had that experience,” Ali said about Roberto shortly following their split. “There’s no hate. I still love him, and I always will.”

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/entertainment/ali-fedotowsky-and-roberto-martinez-hooked-ashley-and-jp-s-rehearsal-dinner-0

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan December 3rd 2012, 11:16 pm

I noticed that he just started following her on twitter again with some recent additions from this past weekend.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me December 3rd 2012, 11:21 pm

I know some fans who will be excited to hear this news if it is true. Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 19 616443706

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 19 25765_104457456258748_3889480_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem December 4th 2012, 12:44 am

More like leery! I remember all the little tattle tale reports about them from so called 'friends' and it wasn't good! 🇳🇴

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 December 4th 2012, 10:49 am

This is very interesting. I wonder if they actually will start dating again.

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish December 4th 2012, 2:48 pm

I was surprised to learn he was attending the wedding.

Is it that he is buddies with JP or could it be that he attended as Ali's plus one?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 64 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+113
provenceguy
flojo031
TrishB
Mommyof2
sanlee088